Daveak Shadowsword

Shadowy Mage

12,200 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:39 pm
frozen622
I would definitely want my Tardis to be stuck as a computer, then I would feel like I am in my computer which also seems really cool, and it would be useful! whee
Where would the entrance be?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:21 pm
Nightshroud01
frozen622
I would definitely want my Tardis to be stuck as a computer, then I would feel like I am in my computer which also seems really cool, and it would be useful! whee

You could hit a certain "key" and unlock the screen to get in, through the screen  

freezee622

7,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

Daveak Shadowsword

Shadowy Mage

12,200 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:26 pm
frozen622
Nightshroud01
frozen622

You could hit a certain "key" and unlock the screen to get in, through the screen
Must be a big computer screen to fit through and a real pain in the a** to get in and out of... you'd have to crawl. I'd personally stick to the blue police box. Stick with what works I say... or go with a Delorean (Back To The Future) lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:15 pm
good question. I could see amny possabitities but I think I would want either the regular TARDIS police box look or if I really wanted to be odd maybe something like a car. Maybe not a delorian I probably would want a 2012 Beetle or a cool sports car like an Audi.  

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

Etriel Devyt

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:46 pm
A large cardboard box. Not too large, big enough to crawl into.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:16 am
Eclipse13579
Team Tardis - The Doctor
Eclipse13579
Definitely... A backpack. I'm too hopless to be able to find it where I left it, so I would just carry it with me. Plus, I could get some awesome shocked moments of "It's bigger on the inside!" when I climb into it.
This is probably the coolest idea ever. My brother in band said he'd make it a trumpet case for much the same reason.

That would be a great idea, too! Especially if you were trying to sneak out of band class after a REALLY long day...

Or if you wanted to sneak out of school....And I'd never have problems with not having enough space in my backpack for all of my homework.  

akcaldwell

5,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100
The T.A.R.D.I.S.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items