Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Bad's UW search!Seeking Matchmaker to fetch man(update 6/28) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Murphys_Law

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:33 am
Updated for Bad's seer rolling. If the RP list at the front isn't accurate or if I owe a starting post/new tag, let me know!!!

And if we already have an RP going and you want to throw in Bad's seer-ness, lemme know that too.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:58 pm
heart  

Murphys_Law

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:13 pm
RP start for you:
Uninvited

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:31 am
ninja heart  

Murphys_Law

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:15 am
Let's have a bad time!

• Role: Enemy
  • Your SoA: Ajmal
    User Image
  • Bio: With a father like his Ajmal has grown to be quite an entitled and often cruel young pad. Trained in the rules of the land he very much believes in woman being subserviant and isn't afraid to strike or otherwise abuse them to make sure they do. He's incredibly vain and has plans to only add the most beautiful of banu to his eventual harem.
  • Plot ideas: Some verbal and perhaps physical harrasment? He would not appreciate her attitude at all and would definately try to beat her into subservience or school her in what it is to be a proper woman. He also would be happy to tell her that she's very ugly and that noone will ever want her because he's super nice like that >3 It might be interesting to have them meet in the future too, once she's a skilled dancer as he'll be confused how she can appear beautiful even despite his distaste with her apperance and attitude.
  • Who starts: I can I guess
  • Extra: *nom nom noms cookie* Not sure if they're related in some way, I haven't paid much attention to breedings as of late. He's Tariq's son though

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:27 am
Ooh! Enemies. If Ajmal become Bad's enemy, can Mirsajadi be his enemy (since Mirsa pretty much dislikes all of his siblings and half-siblings anyway)?  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:51 am
I have no qualms with that :3 I'd never intended on Ajmal being a particularly likable character so sibling squabbles would be great  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:56 pm
I own bad grandmother and Ukoo also happens to be a very strong seer. I think she could offer help with consoling your little one about them if need be! <3  

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sergeant Sargent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:29 pm
Iris: Yep, Bad is Ajmal's niece. I own her mother and she's mated to Anwar, who is Ajmal's older brother. :3

UNCLES. SO MANY UNCLES.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:33 pm
BAD IS STILL PRETTY SURE SHE'S SOMEHOW RELATED TO EVERYONE SHE'S MET SO FAR. SOOOOO MANY UNCLES INDEED!!

Anyway, I'm totally jazzed to have a good enemy offer. ^_^ We TOTALLY need to get them to hook up and start some hatin' on each other. >_>" I'm jazzed enough that I would go ahead and start were school not dropkicking me in the face, but it is, so would you mind? I will respond ASAP. <3

And maybe Mirsa could come in after our first RP? Or just in a different RP - I love the idea of MOAR UNCLE WARS, just hide it from Bad for a little while. Her thinking she's struggling alone will affect her character in a way I rather want. ninja heart  

Murphys_Law

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:43 pm
Oh, yeah. Definitely not in the RP where the two meet. I was just tossing it out there as...background maybe?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:38 am
=3 Yeah, do what you will and I'll be stalking ya like a ninja.  

Murphys_Law

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:08 pm
Let's have a bad time!

• Role: hrm..I don't really know if they would end up friends or dislike each other heh..but a possibly vision prospect?
  • Your SoA: Lycaena
  • Bio: Ly is well..sheltered would be the nice way of putting it, naive would be another less polite way, she's grown up without really knowing much about the world outside her relatively peaceful pride but while her old pride was peaceful it was also lonely and Ly had always wanted to see the world - enter Rahim, with clever words he's managed to trick Ly into returning to the U'W with him...and while he's explained that they will call her Banu and few of the pride particulars...he neglected to mention the fact that she's well..stuck here now, as his mate. She's under the impression that she's visiting.
  • Plot ideas: Someone needs to break the truth to poor Ly (It would likely serve as her official 'joining' RP too) and if you want to throw some sort of vision in there too I'm cool with that
  • Who starts: Either or really
  • Extra: Chocolate chip?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:16 am
Rofl, sounds awesome Jet. I can open for us this evening after I get done with my classes. =3 I'll throw you a link then.  

Murphys_Law

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:51 am
sounds awesome Murphy heart  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items