Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Kicked out of 4 stores Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Space Toad -B

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:13 am
Burakku_Kitsune
Mustard Like Soup
I totally missed this, and I'm going to reply. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight now.

Burakku_Kitsune
"If they don't want you to weigh them don't weigh them. It's not worth some stupid little quirk to get kicked out of a store.
Also if that is really was what you said you response was way out of proportion. I am sure she did not cuss you out for weighing cards, there was no reason to call her a b***h for having a rule about the store.
You've misinterpreted that specific instance in a completely incorrect way. It was the woman who was running the show that started the attitude first.

It doesn't matter if he has cursed, as the customer, he has the right to if the business is not treating him with the proper respect. As the customer, he can act in any way he pleased so long as it was not a physical confrontation or harassing manner, and so long as no property or merchandise were being damaged or stolen.

That is how business works. The business must follow a code of conduct, and if they violate that code of conduct, they may as well be throwing their register out the window. It doesn't matter how the customer acts, and in this case, the customer's actions were solely based off of the employee violating that code of conduct.

And, like said in the OP, if reasonably requested not to weigh the packs, he wouldn't have.

Your problem is, you read that a scale was involved in purchasing merchandise, and ultimately decided the OP was wrong. He wasn't.
"You assume he is telling the entire truth. I admit I was not there, but I believe we all have to acknowledge that if he was kicked out of the store for whatever reason there will be hostility. I do not believe his story to be unbiased, and respond accordingly. And cursing someone out is a mild form of harassment. If she did infact have an attitude he was in the wrong to sink down below her level and curse at her.
I can't believe I actually just acknowledged you reply I usually just see you name, and kinda chuckle to myself. -.-"
Odd, because you don't want to add on another confrontation that you'll simply find yourself verbally whipped in?

Because, you're terrible when it comes to this game?

Again, it's not the customer's responsibility to keep themselves in check. It's the employee's to see the needs and respect the customer. Business does not work both ways, it is not a gathering of hospitable individuals, it is for the business to appeal to the customer. In no way should a customer need to be hospitable to an employee who is clearly crossing boundaries.

And, it is not in your position to question the OP, without proof. You have none.

You're still judging the situation in ultimatum that the OP is wrong for possessing a scale.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:21 am
my mom owns a scale calibrated at an extremely high precision. i think like .0001 or something. does that mean she's in the wrong for wanting to measure out stuff precisely? not at all.  

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Shahal Rainrix

King Codger

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:24 pm
I did tell the truth, the employees yell me for no real reason. I walked in like I always had and went directly to the cards. Then before and during weighing, an employees told me things like 'You have to leave the store' with an attitude. They treated as if I were making trouble for them and other customers. But I did what have done for 5 years in the same way I've always done it.

Nothing was different that day. I had my normal cloths on, a smile(for the first 2 stores I went to), shoes and I didn't say a word to anyone on the way to the cards.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:50 pm
Shahal Rainrix

/shrug/
You didn't do anything wrong but you shouldn't have left without defending your position or complaining to a manager.

It's been quite a while since the start of this topic.
Have you had any bad run-ins since?

@ Axean: Your defending correctly but your train of logic is off...
Nobody's saying owning a scale is wrong.
neutral  

The Oily Toradako

Domino City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas