Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Roleplay
Agathangelus Preparatory School (no longer accecpting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zolis

Dapper Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:04 pm
She laughed and shrugged, "I don't mind, but you could singe my wings. And i'm sure if a test of flying ability" She said and stretched out her wings to their full length "I would win" She said and held her wings there, from tip to tip they were about 20 feet long. All white with grayish tips, the only angel trait she gained from her mother. Glancing at Oly, "I'll take you for a fly sometime, you would lvoe it"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:24 pm
Oly gave a low whistle and stroked one of Vivian's wings, "My parents and I always did think that Angels were the most beautiful race. Thank the Gods they weren't corrupted by this war. They never taught me to be prejudiced against Lycans or Angles. Or anything else, for that matter."  

JJmonkeychic

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

magado1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:31 pm
Adrian smirked "I never said i could beat you in flying, i just said i could stay nice and dry, i very highly doubt that i could win, but i can stop myself from falling into the water anytime i want." he thought for a moment "and the flames in which i walk apon are harmless, if i wanted to singe you i would use something much more powerful then that." he looked around "so what are we even suposed to do here."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:43 pm
"Same with my family, they said that earth born beings were the same as us and created by the same being" She said then turned to Adrain. "My da- i mean Gabriel told me that we are supposed to be leaders for our race and prevent any mroe wars." She said thinking of the Messengers that created the school and were always watching them. "We are supposed to learn to harness our powers and use them for the better of all." Vivian glanced about, "Maybe we should find our rooms"  

Zolis

Dapper Streaker

Zolis

Dapper Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:04 pm
((Everyone check out the front page first post, i put up some pics of the rooms and such, so you can take a look for a better idea.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:29 pm
"Rooms. Yeah that's a good idea." Oly grinned and started to walk towards the school, she waved her arm up and forward, "Onward into the Great Unknown, children!" She got to the front door and stopped, "Err....Actually, why don't you lead the way, Vivian?"  

JJmonkeychic

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

magado1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:37 pm
Adrian smirked when vivian made a slipup, he wasnt going to poke into what she didnt want to tell them though "leader...stoping the wars works for me, but this whole leader buisness, to much work, now harnessing my power, this i can do" he looked to oly "how are you going to call us children, your just as young" he looked over her body, although when he does it it seems odd. "actually i'd say you were younger than i am." he smirked and followed her the waited for vivian.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:39 pm
Vivian followed and looked a little scared when Oly told her to lead, "I have no idea where I am going" She said and tucked her wings in tight so she could fit through the doors. Glancing about, she was amazed at the sense of modern style the messengers had. "The rooms will be upstairs, shouldn't be too hard to find" Vi said and smiled at Oly, "Boys and girls are on the same floor so maybe we can meet us some hotties"  

Zolis

Dapper Streaker

JJmonkeychic

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:52 pm
Oly looked at the Angel, the Lycan, and the Vampire, "Yeah. I think I am the youngest." She shrugged, "Oh well." She grinned at Vivian, "Hotties are nice, but sometimes it's the cute ones who are the best. Or the plain ones, like Adrian here."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:03 pm
Adrian glared at vivian when she made here comment "you know...im right here" and when oly made hers. "hey, i am not plain...." he thought for a moment "wait, am i suposed to take that as an insult, or a compliment" he sighed "i like how this entire time i have been refered to as trying to get into girl's pants, however not once have i agreed to any of these statements, has it even occored to you that maybe i look at fun as just being with someone, not sleeping with them." he didnt think that any of them would go for that, but it was true, his goal wasnt always to get into a girls pants, ofcoarse there were times when he wanted to but that doesnt make up his entier personality. "atleast, and im still not sure on this one, but atleast oly here has given it some thought....i think" he ran his hand through his hair with a sigh.  

magado1

Zolis

Dapper Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:20 pm
Vivian moved away from Oly and pecked Adrian on the cheek, "Sorry, im just picking on you. I know your not into that stuff, but i have to make sure what i've heard about vampries being all seductive and stuff isn't true with you." She said and linked arms with them both, "And plain isn't bad, i wish i was plain. . "She mutter under her breath then looked up again.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:52 pm
Oly laughed, "Thinking, Adrian? No, I don't think very often, not unless someone gives me a good reason to. And you haven't presented that yet, sweetheart." She bumped Vivian with her hip, "And if you were plain, then you wouldn't be beautiful, and who would want that? A pretty face brightens up everybodies day. And yours is a lot easier to look at than mine." She leaned over and spoke in a mock whisper, "Or Adrian's, but don't tell him I said that." She chuckled.  

JJmonkeychic

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

magado1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:02 pm
Adrian smiled at vivian "thank you..." he thought for a moment "wait that could still be seen as an insult" he sighed and looked to oly "so your saying plain people dont look good, and you just called me plain" he shook his head up and down slightly looking away a bit then looked back "ok i get your point already, you dont like me, your not interested, i'll stop, i'll be good" he sighed and thought for a bit, he wasnt use to being picked on by girls like that, usually he was the one picking on them,although his version was a bit more....you get the point. he wasnt use to the tables being turned.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:13 pm
Riah was baffled by these people. She was used to a established heirarchy and this...wasnt, at all. If she had been in her lycan form she'd have whined and her ears would be down in confusion. Mumbling softly to herself as the others kept talking she tried to keep up with the choas of the conversation. " I'm from the woodlands, or where ever the pack sets up a territory at." Following the group to find room she glared and bared her pointed teeth at the people staring. " Take a ******** picture it'll last you longer." the stares had been bugging her since she got here and her temper had snapped for a moment. The young lycan would not tolerate anyone looking down on her or anyone she considered part of her temporary school pack.  

Cerebian

JJmonkeychic

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:12 am
Oly laughed, "Who said anything about dislike or not interested, Adrian? I'm just picking on you because it's so painfully obvious that you're not used to it." She heard Riah growl at one of the people staring. She grabbed the Lycan's arm and linked it with her other one, "Ignore them, Riah. They don't understand life the way they should. Sorry if I'v been a bit overbearing, I tend to do that to people."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff