Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Take me with you!! (S//A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:25 pm
jinr rolled his eyes "well sorry you didnt have to be all bitchy about it i was just trying to be helpful but if you wanna get something in your body and its bad, well then thats fine with me see if i care" he slammed the door and walked to his room "follow me now"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:38 pm
Mikoto paused in fear please dont hurt me she thought. She then followed him into his room.  

TheDollxxHazuki

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:45 pm
Jin smiled and when she went in his room he kissed her deeply and put both of his hands on her waist  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:52 pm
Mikoto put no passion into what she was doing, it was simply routine. She slipped off her kimono, exposing dark blue hand-shaped bruises around her waist, purple bruises around her collar bones and other spots on her torso, and bright red marls around her back and thighs.  

TheDollxxHazuki

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:58 pm
jin backs off and his eyes widen "no your not going back to that brothel mikoto i dont care if you do argue with me your not going back" he locks the door and lays her on the bed "now go to sleep please"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:01 pm
Mikoto looked confused, "what? You payed for a full night, why don't you use it?" She wrapped her arm around Jin.  

TheDollxxHazuki

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:05 pm
"are you kidding no im not like that girls like you deserve a way better life then that" he smiled and kissed her head "the reason why i payed for you well i was falling in love with you and its all thanx to your eyes to, so please stay and enjoy your new home cause your not going back i dont wanna see you hurt again mikoto"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:09 pm
"Please," Mikoto begged, "Their going to be mad if you didnt leave satisfied! The brothel is the only thing i know, how am i going to live if I have no job?" She bagan to cry.  

TheDollxxHazuki

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:11 pm
"yo really dont get it do you mikoto your not going back your staying with me ill take care of you cause i have a job and you can rest and let your wounds her and let them get mad ill kill them all" he started to tear up and thats was really hard for anyone to do "your not going back thats final now go to sleep"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:17 pm
Mikoto didn't know weather to be scared or touched. She layed down, but didnt close her eyes.  

TheDollxxHazuki

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:20 pm
"god i swear girls these days they dont know how to listen" he let out a sigh and layed on the couch and looks up at the ceiling  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:23 pm
Jin left the door opened, allwoing Mikoto to see him directly. She couldnt help but stare at him, she didnt understand his kindness. She was terrified, but also intrigued with Jin.  

TheDollxxHazuki

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:26 pm
Jin yawns and closes his eyes and fell asleep on the couch with his hands under his head  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:29 pm
Mikoto sighed, she felt bad. She had just met Jin and she was sleeping in his bed, and he was on the couch. It just wasnt right. She got up, wrapped the sheet around herself and poked Jin's shoulder.  

TheDollxxHazuki

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:35 pm
jin groans and wakes up and sees mikoto "i thought you to go to bed missy and why are you now there" he gets up and stretches and kissed her head  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff