Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
♣The 2nd Lucky Cafe♣[Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:24 am
User Image

"You look terrible." Silver lied, pouting slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:03 pm
"Should I tell them about your secret?" Hikari asked Raikou.
"No! It's too embarassing!" Raikou exclaimed.
"Heheh...it's eventually gonna come up during the time we spend at the cafe..." Hikari said.
"Fine! Have it your way," Raikou said with a pout.
"Listen up everyone! I'm going to make an announcement and I'm not going to repeat it: Raikou used to work in a Tranny Bar!" Hikari exclaimed across the room.  

TET0 KASANE

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:14 pm
Shizumia Hiraromi

User Image

Shizumia blushed slightly."Wh-what!"She was too amazed and embarrassed at the same time."That's very bold of you to say to us...WAIT!No wait uhhh i meant..."She started to stutter.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:43 pm
"I'm not embarressed to say such things like that," Raikou said with a smile.
"What's more embarassing then Raikou working at a tranny bar is that he did personal stripping for his customers," Hikari said.
Raikou's face turned redder than hell, "Hikari! You're pushing it too far!"  

TET0 KASANE

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:39 am
I began to chuckle, and reaplied ok we found out a little tmi about Raiko. and it's my turn in get into a kimono.

I darted into the kitchen because of personal reasons. and came out.

So what do you guys think.
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn144/mizuofthewatertribe/Ls Images/anime-25.jpg  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:46 pm
Shizumia Hiraromi

User Image

Shizumia looked at the girl."Oh my it looks nice as well."She faced the floor."Raikou...i think it's nice that were being open to each other but if you don't want to talk about it i see where your coming from..."Shizumia was a nervous train wreak.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:25 pm
User Image

Silver frowned, not wanting to change into a kimono.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:35 pm
Caelyn looked around. You look.... Lovely Mr. Raikou. And you look very pretty." she said to the woman. She loooked around and decided that if she wanted to stay here, then she'd better do what the manager said. Caelyn slowly walked to the back and looked around until she saw a very cute kimono. It was a beautiful sapphire blue with red roses all over it. She was worried what the others would think, but she put it on anyway.
She stepped into the cafe again, and asked, "So.... How do I look?" after a slow deliberation.
"Oh my gosh! It's terrible isn't it?" she pouted.

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100

TET0 KASANE

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:21 pm
((>.< you should put a photo link Guineviere))

Raikou's face was still red. "It's kinda cold here so I'm going to change into a yukata..." Raikou said, heading towards the bathroom and taking off his extensions.
Hikari felt kind of bad inside when she said those personal secrets about him, "I think I kind of took it too far..." she said to herself.
When Raikou got out of the bathroom, he looked likethis.
Hikari blushed. She then quickly turned around when she saw him, he looked absolutely gorgeous.
"Is this better than my tranny kimono? Should I change back into my old uniform?" Raikou asked.
"You look ugly go change now!" Hikari lied through her bare teeth.
"Well, I'm not going to change. I'm keeping it like this."
"FINE!" Hikari shouted still having her back facing Raikou.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:33 am
Shizumia Hiraromi

User Image

Shizumia frowned."If it's p-part of the job,i'll put on a kimono...."She blushed deeply and walked into the the other room.After 6 minutes passed she cracked opened the door."I look strange..."She opened the door fully and came out in very flashy kimono.Shizumia slightly shivered from the cold.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:07 pm
Roselina rushed into the cafe, breathelss. "Oh, i'm sory im late!" She bowed to the people in the room, and bounded up to a woman who looked as though she were in charge.
"Hello. you must be Mr. Hikari, right?" Roselina blushed as she held out her hand. She looked adorable in her little outift she'd put on that morning, just for her first day, but as she looked aound, she got confused. Everyone was in a Kimono.
"Uhm...I think I missed something..."

Her morning outfit:
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:55 pm
((i know, but i cant figure out how without leaving gaia.))
Caelyn watched as Raikou walked away from Hikari, and she went up to her.
"Miss Hikari," she said in a small voice, "Are you alright? What just happened?" her voice was filled with concern

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:05 pm
User Image

Silver sighed. She quickly changed into her kimono.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:57 pm
"You guys look excellent! 3nodding Now lets use your sex appeal to lure in customers!" Hikari said.

2 guys with perverted looks on their face stood outside the diner.  

TET0 KASANE

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces