Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
An Eternal Dream(Not accepting anymore ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:50 pm
ivy covers there mouths "im so sorry but we need to stay quiet" she says in a pleading voice  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:51 pm
Mizu: *I stop fighting with Mizukie after seeing you use light magic* Oh Cool I've never been that good with light magic like that! * smiles while starting to move away from Mizukie *

Mizukie: Ah I can help you out with Light Spells like that Although you can't tell anyone I can use magic ok?  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:52 pm
"Well your both still young because you fight like 4 year old children over a cookie so i suggest you stop." Looking at Ivy. "Shall we continue this chat later?" Seeing the two fight. "Alright thats it." Grabbing the two from the back of their shirts and holding them above ground away from each other. "Now do i have to do this?"

( can you please use the " " signs so i know weather your talking or not)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:53 pm
"no no stop put them down" she said in a panicy voice she hated violence and only resorted to it ifn desperate times  

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:54 pm
User Image

Umirest looked on her hands,staring at the reminisces of magic that tingled on her skin."I'll capture them all..."She turned her hand into a fist and walked further into the city.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:56 pm
(( sure thing ^_^ ))

Mizu: " Ok ok just let go! " * starts to grabbing at Nathaniels Hands over my head*

Mizukie :* Sob....Sob...Sob * " See what you get me into! Now we're not goona have any friends here!" *Stares at Mizu with tears still in my eyes* " Thanks Alot! "  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:56 pm
Looking at Ivy. "So just put them down? I can do that." Dropping the two. "Well there you have it."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:57 pm
"thank you" she said huging him but she let go "he he sorry i get alittle over accited" and she turns to the girls "you ok"  

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:00 pm
"Well no damage done." Starting to walk back to his desk and picked up the book and took it back to the self it was on.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:01 pm
ivy walks arpound looking for books  

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:03 pm
Mizu: Starts dusting the dust off my shirt " Yea I'm fine, my shirt is wrinkeled now but I'm fine. " Startes to smile once again

Mizukie: " I'm fine too. " Startes to dry the tears in my eyes " I just wish you hadn't scared me like that! " And

Mizu and Mizukie: "We're sorry from bugging you guys like that! "

Mizu: "You see our parrents where killed in a fire after we were born "

Mizukie: " And we've never know which one of us was the oldest "

Mizu: " So it's Always been a Key point when we've fought."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:03 pm
Seeing Ivy looking around. "You need any help looking for something?" Looking over at the two. "So you just fight to see whos older? Thats childish instead of loving one another since you've lost so much you fight over that."  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:07 pm
"no i dont im fine"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:09 pm
Mizu: " Well... There's more to it then that. " Lowers voice while the ' big smile ' disapears " You see whoever the Oldest is in charge of this Big Business that's been going on lately."

Mizukie: " No don't get them mixed up in this! " Slaps Mizu's Shoulder  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers