Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Roleplay
War of the Wolves (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 216 217 218 219 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:25 pm
"I guess I'm a higher up now, not sure what position but hey. I get the info now right?" she still thought that was a little too easy, she looked at the rodents. "have you not introduced yourselves yet?" she growled.
Frudy looked at Ryan and held out his wing.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:26 pm
Backing away from Kuga, he pressed his back against the walls of the cage, still afraid of both beings.  

Ark-anios

4,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:30 pm
"oh jeez, get over it" she growled "not gonna kill you as long as you pay attention and do as your told, child."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:31 pm
Violet finishes her plate and saw that Orions plate had ALOT she nibbled at some of his food yes she was very very hungry even though she's not a fat wolf she's smaller then the rest of her wolf pack she always wondered why the kept her the 'runt'  

Ultra_Violet_Bianca

Ark-anios

4,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:33 pm
Hearing the word 'kill' completely stopped his shaking, afraid of facing death as a young age. His eyes red as he cried, he nodded his head slowly to her words.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:34 pm
"violet you seem to be rather hungry, did you skip breakfast again?" luna moaned, "you know I dont like it when you do that"
"actually, the breakfast was stolen this morning we think it was by that damned fox again." orion growled.

"hey be quiet Kagu he is a new comer." Frudy moaned and hugged Ryan.
"pfft, pathetic"  

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ark-anios

4,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:42 pm
Feeling a little bit safer as one person cared about him, he accepted his hug and felt a bit better. Well, a bit. He was still forced to do something that if he failed he would be killed, or possibly killed while doing the job.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:44 pm
"so bat. you will train him later on today, I trust you not to run away. my father wont be too pleased if you do so." she smiled "train him up, and try and get him to speak, life will be easier." she moaned at him.
Frudy just nodded and kept hugging as they were carried off.  

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ultra_Violet_Bianca

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:46 pm
Violet would of skipped breakfast anyways so her ears went down she wanted to tell them about the runt thing why they kept her of course she thought love but still...."hey...i know this is out of the subject but why'd you keep me if i was a runt?I thought all wolves did that.."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:49 pm
"actually violet, even if you were a runt you wouldn't be left alone, runts are only runts because they dont drink enough milk when they are babies" orion said.  

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ark-anios

4,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:49 pm
Still slightly crying, he was carried away from his only home and was being brought into something new. The heart of a wolf town. He hoped once more that they weren't as cruel as she was, and that he would have a easier time there than with her.

Andrew was now completely suspicious, and yelled to the guards "Go into your combat positions! We may have a attack coming our way!" As much as he didn't like fighting, it was better than simply sitting around and doing paperwork.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:54 pm
She smiled and looked towards luna"I guess i know why you want me to eat breakfast"she said wagiing her tail she pounced at lunas biting her neck gently and playfully to play  

Ultra_Violet_Bianca

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:42 pm
Luna nodded to her, "yep. and lots of it." she said playfully biting her ear back.
"you know. you are turning into a teenager. you shouldn't be seen doing this anymore" Orion was slightly more serious "I want you to train and become strong. I have planned something for the near future and it is almost time to reveal it to my pack and not just to the guards and hunters."
he pulled luna to the side where violet couldn't hear.
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you before. but I knew how you'd react to this, we are planning to take over the winter pack. there is little water here and hunts are bringing back less food because of it. we need to move."

Luna looked at him in disagreement and shook her head. "couldn't we simply join them?"
"what and discontinue my ruler position? never." he growled "I knew this would come up, and it will again when I mention it to the rest, but the decision has been made."

~~~
Frudy let go of him as kagu continued walking, she heard with her keen hearing the guards coming and charging into the alphas room. "I think... he suspected something..." she looked lamely to the doorway as they entered. "ok rodents. time to go to work, no time for training its a little sooner than I thought." she yelled to them. "go, and find out whatever information you can and bring it back, consider this as training, new rodent." she looked at him, opened the cage and frudy flew out and dragged ryan out with him  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:49 pm
Scared once more as he was taken into the air along with Fredy, he couldn't say anything or protest as he was carried by his only friend. He couldn't whimper, scream, or cry for help, for he had no words to speak or say.  

Ark-anios

4,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 216 217 218 219 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items