Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:23 am
User Image
"Where the hell is the lab?!" Nicholas cursed. He was on the fifth floor, out of the ventilation and kinda lost.
Great, now how did I get to the fifth floor again? Oh yeah, I was distracted by a man in white who I thought was one of the researchers. Damn, he cursed himself under his breath.

"Now I have to find out where the stairs are. I have to get underground," he said slowly and he began to move.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:02 pm
((@organizationXV: Bought this art from Sprytes. Check it out.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/s-r-y-t-s-important-announcement/t.49762767/ ))  

gas powered stick

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:05 pm
User Image

Birds began to fly towards Miyuki."You are so free..if I could be like you."
An owl's nest was near her head.
Miyuki jumped down from the tree."One day I will be free. I only have 5 years left.."
Miyuki looked around. She knew they were watching. She saw a camera.
"Not private at all.."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:31 am
User Image
He managed to find his way out of the building through the window he saw opened. He walked by the side of the building, too scared of flying in case someone sees him. He looked down to the garden from the ledge he stood on and saw a a girl calling the birds. he watched her.

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:21 am
User Image

"So sweet, you birds."Miyuki said as the birds surrounded her."Nice to have some friends here."

The birds chirped in her ears.

"I see."she said to the birds understanding every word they spoke."I can help.."

She picked up some twigs. One of the birds were hurt so she couldn't make her nest.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:56 am
User Image
A pain went through Dawn as she walked down the stairs and it became hard to breath as if something were crushing her lungs. The longer you had the virus, the more painful it gets. She staggered to the kitchen where there were cabinets full of doses of an anti-drug that worked against the virus temporarily. Dawn took one and put into a needle where she pierced it into her arm. Slowly, the pain went away and her heart rate slowed as she was able to breath easier.

User Image
Lae was strolling around the halls and walked into the kitchen to find something to eat and he saw Dawn clutching her head in pain. "Hey, you don't look so hot. Then again, when did you ever?" he grinned jokingly.

"I was never in any joking mood..."

"Right, sorry. My bad, virus attack again?" he looked over the counter to see her face.

"Yeah.." she turned her head so he wouldn't see her face. "Don't you have anything else to do?"

"Well, yeah, but not when a friend's in trouble."

"Friend?" Dawn looked up at him.

"I wouldn't bother you if you weren't" he shrugged.

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:17 am
User Image

She finished the nest quickly and looked around. She saw a shadow.

"Hello? Show yourself.."Miyuki muttered as she walked around. She walked to the ledge."I see your shadow..your hiding..isn't doing much..I am afraid."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:11 am
User Image
Nicholas raised an eyebrow.

"I was not hiding from you," he said from the ledge and he jumped down and landed lightly on his feet. His wings fluttered under his big cloak.

"Hi," he added. "Do you by chance know how to get to the underground level?"

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:58 pm
User Image

Miyuki wiped her hands clean of dirt."I've no idea. Trying to escape are you?"

Miyuki sat on the ground as she smiled."It would be nice to know how to get out wouldn't it? But never had I thought of escaping.."

The bird surrounded her once more. One landed on her wrist.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:00 am
User Image
Nicholas nearly snorted when he heard what the girl said.

Escape? I did that years ago.

"No. I just came back to steal some stuff and then I out of here again," he said to her.

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:40 pm
User Image

Someone seems a little full of themselves and their escape...

Miyuki looked at the guy. She looked around at the guys back. Wings.

"Hey. Take me with you then. I would like to leave this place."Miyuki said as I she stared at the guy.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:47 am
User Image
Nicholas raised an eyebrow.

"Do you really wish to leave? The world outside may not be as nice as this place," he said carefully. "I've survived but I didn't say I like it. But I absolutely don't want to stay here anymore. I hate being locked up and used."

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:08 pm
User Image

Miyuki smiled."I don't want to be a caged bird. No pun intentended on my account. I want to see the outside world as I used to. I don't have bird wings..I don't know what can happen to me. Never tried. Birds just talk to me. So no harm to me...will there?"she asked.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:57 am
User Image
"If you are careful and you don't mind others much you'll be fine," Nicholas said as he looked at the girl.
"But are you sure you are ready to leave? You may prefer this place rather than the outside, despite the testings," he asked.

"If you are then you have to wait. I have to retrieve the papers before they notice that I'm here."

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:35 pm
User Image

Miyuki smiles."Well...I am not staying here. So I guess I am coming with you."

The birds swarm around her. She laughs."You should hurry then. I would have for you to get caught."

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff