Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Virtual World
Industrial Illusions "Grand Palace" Tournamant! (Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you ready for the callenge
  You bet! It's time to duel!
  No. Go away...
  *que screaming fan girls*
  FRIENDSHIP!
View Results

XxXNeonGoreXxX

2,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:13 pm
User Image

"That doens't really matter, because I still have my injection fairy lily to attack with and since I gave up 2000 life points her attack is raised by a whole 3000, making it 3400!"Rebecca Pointed at her opponent directly "So my fairy lily attack her Directly!"

2000 Life Points
Monsters
2 Injection Fairy lily, Sangan

Spells
Open  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:52 pm
Akiko smiled. "You really are good! I see they didn't cry prodigy for nothing!" She drew a card. "What do you know? I drew just what I wanted!" She smiled. "I play this face down and then a face down monster in defense mode and end my turn."

LP: 600

Monsters:
1 unknown

Traps:
1 unknown  

MisaMaiValentine

7,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

XxXNeonGoreXxX

2,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:59 pm
User Image

"Expected, but Don't think just because Your stalling means anything!" Rebecca draws her card 'this might work' Rebecca thinks I play one card face down and Summon my Fire Princess in deffense mode (( I know in the game you can't do that but they do in the show..)) "well I guess I end this turn.."

Life points 2000

Monsters
3 Sangan, Injection Fairy lily, Fire princess

Face downs
1 Unknown  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:03 pm
Akiko smiled. "I have her too!" She drew a card. "Let's see...um..." She furrowed her brow. I want to save my real strategy for later. What can I do now so I don't look like a looser... "I play a face down and that's it."

LP:600

Monsters:
1 unknown

Magic/Trap:
2 unknown.  

MisaMaiValentine

7,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

XxXNeonGoreXxX

2,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:08 pm
User Image

"Well before you end I activate my traps card Solumn wishes, Every time I draw a Card I gain 500 lifepoints!" Rebecca draws her card "Now to start my turn I activate solumn wishes giving me 500 more lifepoints, and since I have Fire princess, you know what that means. You take 500 leaving you with 100.." Rebecca Sighs and "And I guess I end my turn."

Life points 2500

Monsters
3 Sangan, Injection Fairy lily, Fire princess

Face downs
1 solumn wishes  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:11 pm
Akiko drew her card and bit her lip. Let's see...I don't want this to be too easy for her.. She looked at Rebbecca. Who am I kidding? She's just getting started! I'm the only one breaking a sweat...I'll play it safe for now. "Alright Rebbecca, let's see how you like this. First I flip up my Man-Eater bug to destroy your Fire Princess. Then I use Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy your Solemn Wishes trap card. Then I have no choice but to end my turn." She sighed. "For a second there I thought you had it in the bag!"

100LP

Monsters:
Man-Eater Bug

Magic/Trap:
1 unknown  

MisaMaiValentine

7,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

XxXNeonGoreXxX

2,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:27 pm
User Image

rebecca draws her card and smiles "Unfourtunately for you but I win because It doensn't matter what card you have face down because I activate My mystical Space Typhoon! Destroying your facedown card." Rebecca smiles, "now To add insult to injury I give up 2000 lifepoints and increasy my fairy lily's attack!" Rebeccas mind went crazy If she was this easy the tournament should be a breez3 "And now My lily Finish Her Off!" Rebeccas monster attacks her man eater bug and finishes the duel..

Monsters
Sangan, Injection Fairy lily
Face downs
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:46 pm
Akiko grinned as her life point count hit zero. "Good duel, Rebbecca! I look forward to facing you in the tournament if you're up to it." She deactivated her duel disk. "And you too, Yugi, if it wouldn't trouble you too much to duel an amateur like me. To tell the truth, I only duel for fun. My true passion is designing cards." She walked up to Rebbecca and offered her hand for a hand shake. "Good game, Miss Hawkins."  

MisaMaiValentine

7,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

XxXNeonGoreXxX

2,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:08 pm
User Image

As her opponent walks up to her and shakes her hand she accepts as the rage of her duel leaves "Why thank you! Next time, I wont use my Fairy lily.." Rebecca laughs lightly as she searches through her bag seh pulls out a card "Well, here I think this card represents you in many ways.." Rebecca hands Akiko the card 'happy lover' "i know it's weak, but.." rebecca blushes "It's cute"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:03 pm
Akiko took the card and smiled. "Thank you! This card is cute." She giggled. "I like it! And, if you don't mind me asking, why does it represent me? It's not because it's weak is it?"  

MisaMaiValentine

7,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

shrab

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm
*shrab notices the card* wow just wow. *starts to walk off*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:18 pm
Akiko's smile faded. She felt a presence that seemed familiar to her somehow but she didn't know. She couldn't place it. She turned around and saw someone walking away. "Excuse me? Pardon but, do I know you?"  

MisaMaiValentine

7,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

XxXNeonGoreXxX

2,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:39 pm
skyy Smiled as he noticed what Akiko was looking at "I think we do know him Akiko.."
Rebecca Hawkings just sat there looking confused  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:39 pm
*turns around* hm?  

shrab

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MisaMaiValentine

7,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:46 pm
"You're familiar...well you don't look familiar." She laughed nervously. "I mean...well...you have and aura. Its familiar to me."  
Virtual World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff