Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Organized Roleplaying
Tales of Symphonia: A New Tomorrow [OOC/Plotting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the anti-authority

7,575 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:34 pm

Azu;; Its cool. ^^
I like helping people.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:34 pm
Maybe I should make him like 40 something. But then he would appear to be about 20 right?

@Lee: Why do you disaprove?  

ShinjroAragaki

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lord Lee Major

Devoted Bibliophile

10,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:54 pm
scream Lee: No way am I letting you ruin my lovely Raine and my favorite kindhearted man Regal!!!
blaugh Major: Oh grow up and move on... do what he is suggesting for them!!!
stare Lord: I choose not to pick side in this any longer.
sweatdrop J: Well at least one voice in my head is clocking out...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:57 pm
Well just shut up and deal with it Lee  

ShinjroAragaki

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rosythorns

Beloved Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:18 pm
Can I join? I've actually had an idea for three RP characters for ToS for a long time now, but haven't had anytime to really think of a plausible way to write a story about them! (Trust me, they WOULD fit in with this!) My primary OCs name would be... Aura "Snow" Kaiko Yuki. [also (BEWARE: a slight spoiler to my story! Highlight to see.) Through this, I could actually give my rendition on the true background of the Exspheres! One surviving unused and not found by Lloyd isn't impossible, right?] The other two of my OCs would be... a surprise! Something COMPLETELY unexpected!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:24 pm
Regarding your "spoiler": I certainly wouldn't think that's unheard of. ^^ Would like to see some more opinions, though.

Sure, you're in. biggrin

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50

Lord Lee Major

Devoted Bibliophile

10,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:27 pm
@Neverwinter:
evil Lee: GRRR...
mrgreen Major: Haha we win.
rolleyes Lord: Riiiiiiiight......
mad J: Are you guys ever going to shut up and let me take back my spot.
confused Lord: Not likely.
scream Lee: No Way!
blaugh Major: Nope.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:35 pm

Azu;; Its sounds cool with me if its alright with you.
With that, I also steal Sheena's descendant.

the anti-authority

7,575 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Trader 100

Rosythorns

Beloved Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:55 pm
Here's what Aura's Character bio is so far (I had to look at the old story to get an idea as to what to base it on.

Gaianame: rosythorns
Character Name: Aura "Snow" Kaiko Yuki (Only allows close friends to THINK of calling her "Snow". It's a suspicious/self-protective kind of thing. sweatdrop )
Age: ??? (Looks to be 8-10ish. that's what she'll tell you when you ask her, too.)
Race: ??? (Thought to be demonic, but has slightly off appearance. She doesn't even know what she truly is. Will be updated when revealed)
Side: Good (or whoever she thinks is 'good')
Class: Apprentice Collar Mage
Weapon(s): Sword and Wand (Nimble Rapier and Starchaser)
Skills/Magic: (Utilizing the ancient art of communing with monsters, she is able to create binding contracts with them in order to summon them to aide in battle. Much like using critters in ToSDotNW, but more like how Sheena used the summoning pacts. Not as strong as the actual summon spirits, however.) Elemental healing magic <--(prefers to damaging. Reasons revealed below), Elemental magic (mainly only the basic spells), some Light magic, sword techs from twinblade style. (a style that defected from the twin sword technique and just kept changing, it is now just a custom style to suit the needs of the user.)
Personality: Quiet, thoughtful, kind-hearted and defensive (both to a fault), intelligent (think of a more modest type of Genis, and you might be close), naturalist (thus, her kooky healing magics. Depending upon the resistance in the armor worn by the person being healed, they could be healed for either more, or less.)
Description: (to come soon)

@everyone Guys? I am not a God-modder, she can be defeated/knocked out/etc. Just because she has pact-like capabilities doesn't mean that she's stronger than Sheena, Lloyd, or everybody else. She's specifically a type that needs to stay BACK if she's gonna use summoning, and her fighting style is actually much like Lloyd's, but she's not nearly as strong at it as he is. Some of the inspiration for the magic, I actually got from FFIV and Poke'mon. xd sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:04 pm
I would like to take the role of Kratos Aurion.

Also, for Azura or anyone else who may be confused, would you like it if I created a Q&A forum for those who need brief descriptions of DoTNW and Vesperia to comply to this rp? I have played and completed both (well, I was on the final boss in Vesperia, but haven't officially completed it--bah, whatever), so I have a lot of knowledge and would be more than happy to assist.

In regards to this rp itself, which I had never looked into initially, it seems to be sturdy and promising. Let's do our best.  

Ninth Of May

ShinjroAragaki

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:08 pm
Azura, can I also have Raine and Genis? They tie in with Veratos so is it ok?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:41 pm
@Rosythorns: She doesn't sound too godmoddy to me. :3 You want borderline godmoddy? Look at Eloysio Donovan. rofl Oh, and once you're done with your character profile, please post it in the profiles sticky.

@Nine: I say go for it! :3

@Neverwinter: Gee, claiming both of them... I'll let you claim Raine, but I'd like to wait this out a while and leave the chance open for anyone else who might want to claim Genis. Sorry! I'll see how this goes and get back to you on that. sweatdrop

@everyone: I just remembered something. What do you think might have happened to Noishe over the course of the century? surprised I was thinking the strange mana that affected the Half-Elves of Exire might have triggered his evolution into a human being. xd

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50

ShinjroAragaki

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:58 am
Ok I'm fine with just having Raine. But if no one calls Genis I will take him  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:38 pm
I might take the descendant of Emil and Marta... though that might be difficult explaining. Believe me, if you haven't beaten DotW... Don't read the spoiler, unless you don't intend to play it. (*spoiler* "Hi my farther was summon spirit so what am I." *end spoiler* )  

Lord Lee Major

Devoted Bibliophile

10,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

the anti-authority

7,575 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:42 pm

Heheh. > .>;;

I have to set one up for... Collete, right?

Organized Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff