Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Deck Database
[DECK/ADV] Blackwing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr Iceic

Angelic Wolf

4,200 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:35 pm
why a 3rd icarus? and take out a my body ? grephar made it faster for me  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:00 pm
Dr Iceic

3 icarus is hawt, there are just too many targets in the deck for it not to be run in 3. You have like 2 monsters that it can't work on, and 17 it can, not including synchros. 1 MBaaS is just fine, 2 or more is overkill, especially since you need to worry about LP with Oppression and Solemn, which should cover the ground of that other MBaaS very nicely. Grepher is just terrible in this deck. There is a reason that after the first jump of this format he hasn't been used, it just doesn't cut it in this deck. Sure it sets up vayu quicker, but that's it. If I want vayu in the grave, I'll summon it via shura and get myself a free synchro while I'm at it. Speaking of which, here is an amazing combo if your opening hand is a shura and a whirlwind. Play whirlwind, summon shura, fetch gale. Summon it if you want or if you know your attacks will be successful. Kill monster with shura, summon vayu, attack with vayu and gale. second main phase. Tune shura with gale for armor master, tune that with vayu, summon stardust. and as long as you have protection, you have a silverwind set up in the grave for next turn and a stardust on the field. That usually spells game for your opponent very easily. Anything else?  

ZanoShiran

Dr Iceic

Angelic Wolf

4,200 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:58 am
another spot in the extra deck ?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:15 pm
Definitely a thought ruler archfiend. Also, you don't need 3 armed wings, 2 is plenty. Try replacing it with a Mist Wurm if you can  

ZanoShiran

RandallTheGreenGeek

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:20 pm
Thought Ruler Archfiend has saved my behind more than Stardust has, it's worth using =3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:42 pm
1 Magical Android
1 Catastor
2 Armed Wing
1 Brionac
1 Black Rose Dragon
2 Armor Master
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Goyo Guardian
1 Colossal Fighter
1 Silverwind
1 Red Dragon Archfiend
1 Thought Ruler Archfiend
1 Mist Wurm

So that ?  

Dr Iceic

Angelic Wolf

4,200 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

ZanoShiran

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:51 pm
Yes, that extra deck will do very well  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:54 pm
ok, so what if blackfeather dragon turns out to be freakin amazing and i need to put that in here. what do i swap out ? silverwind?  

Dr Iceic

Angelic Wolf

4,200 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

ZanoShiran

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:06 pm
No, keep silverwind, he's too amazing with the combo I described above earlier. I'd say Red Dragon Archfiend or Colossal fighter, depending on just how amazing BFD is. Maybe even mist wurm, but we'll see how good it is.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:09 pm
hate me for saying this, but ill be laughing if its effect is as disappointing as Ancient Fairy Dragon =3  

RandallTheGreenGeek

Dr Iceic

Angelic Wolf

4,200 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:14 pm
itll more likely be like black rose. itll do something for everydeck (explosion) but itll do something else for its types (plant support)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:39 pm
AFD is only laughable until you use it in a demise OTK deck, lol

but yeah, I feel it will be more like BRD, except that I think it will need a BW tuner like the other BW synchros, assuming BFD is a synchro, but it seems quite likely.  

ZanoShiran

Dr Iceic

Angelic Wolf

4,200 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:06 am
any more advice from anybody else ?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:33 pm
I suppose a sidedeck would be helpful as well?

Sidedeck: 15

D.D Crow x 2
Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer x 2
Lightning Vortex
Swords of Revealing Light
Giant Trunade
Mind Control
Soul Release
Mind Crush x 2
Dust Tornado x 2
Mirror of Oaths
Delta Crow - Anti Reverse

Not a perfect side, but something that can get you through pretty much any deck that's a threat.  

ZanoShiran

Dr Iceic

Angelic Wolf

4,200 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:32 pm
ZanoShiran
Dr Iceic

3 icarus is hawt, there are just too many targets in the deck for it not to be run in 3. You have like 2 monsters that it can't work on, and 17 it can, not including synchros. 1 MBaaS is just fine, 2 or more is overkill, especially since you need to worry about LP with Oppression and Solemn, which should cover the ground of that other MBaaS very nicely. Grepher is just terrible in this deck. There is a reason that after the first jump of this format he hasn't been used, it just doesn't cut it in this deck. Sure it sets up vayu quicker, but that's it. If I want vayu in the grave, I'll summon it via shura and get myself a free synchro while I'm at it. Speaking of which, here is an amazing combo if your opening hand is a shura and a whirlwind. Play whirlwind, summon shura, fetch gale. Summon it if you want or if you know your attacks will be successful. Kill monster with shura, summon vayu, attack with vayu and gale. second main phase. Tune shura with gale for armor master, tune that with vayu, summon stardust. and as long as you have protection, you have a silverwind set up in the grave for next turn and a stardust on the field. That usually spells game for your opponent very easily. Anything else?

i just went to locals, and i had way too many dead draws due to have those 3 iccarus attacks.  
Deck Database

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff