Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Hueco Mundo ~
Kyohaku's Quarters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hantavirologist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:04 pm
Kyo frowned. "Thats not good." she said. "Do you want me to help?" she said now looking serious.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:10 pm
Kai just listens to Kyo and the other espada talk about this soul reaper named Leah.  

gozavill

NinjaSamurai360

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:15 pm
"Yes. I'm going to try to go into her soul. Meanwhile, I need you to maintain the barrier." (I actually put a post for you) "Do not follow Fraccion. Unless you wish to die."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:22 pm
Kyo stood up and picked up her zanpaktou. "I'll be back soon Kai." she said. "Allright, I'm all set." she said  

hantavirologist

NinjaSamurai360

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:28 pm
"Alright then." Michio walked over to Kyo, placed his hand onto her shoulder, and with a quick sonido, they were gone.

-------------------- to Michios Quarters -------------------------  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:29 pm
Kai watched as they sonido to where ever they were going. He then gets up and goes to lie on the couch.  

gozavill

hantavirologist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:34 pm
Kyo staggered into the room panting, before collapsing onto her bed on her face.
"Kai. Remind me to never hold up a kido barrier EVER again." she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:00 pm
"Hehe yeah" Lolek said he was alredy sitting in a chair next to the scorpion tank observing them. "I used to own a few lizards whn i was alive" He said remembering what they were like.  

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

hantavirologist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:07 pm
Kyo rolled over on to her side to look at Lolek. "When did you get in here?" she said blinking. "Nevermind." she said shaking her head. "Thats good. That you have some good memories of your past I mean. I'm pretty sure I was a pretty sick kid. Bronchitis or something. And I keep having thoughts of the desert so I guess thats where I lived. Maybe thats why I like scorpions so much." she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:22 pm
" The past doens't matter to us. . . only the future" He said watching one of the scorpions snap its hand and snab a cricket while also cutting its head off.  

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

gozavill

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:24 pm
Kai hears Kyo voice and says "okay lady Kyo." He ignores the other espada and asks "so was the process a success?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:31 am
"Yes" He said slightly looking at the fraccion. "She should be here any second" He said forgetting that Michio wasn't guiding her.  

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

rosie1995
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:37 am
Suddenly Leah appeared in the room. "You would be surprised how long it took me to find one room. This place is big." She looked around the room silently.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:52 am
Kai still laying down looks over at Leah. Then asks "you must be Leah every ones been talking?"  

gozavill

rosie1995
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:55 am
"Yup, that would be me. Altough I don't know why people would be talking about me... there's not much to really talk about." She looked at the other arrancar, "So who are you?" Leah was still learning about the other arrancar.  
~ Hueco Mundo ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff