Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Hueco Mundo ~
Lolek's Quarters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rosie1995
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:55 pm
Leah was completely shocked when Lolek fell out of the garganta. She noticed his wounds and and went over to him. "Lolek, what happened to you?" She picked him up and ran in front of his room. After she pick locked the door, she ran to his bedroom and put him on the bed. She used the healing techniques she had learned to try to heal him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:59 pm

"Nothing. . ." He said sounding like he just drank a tree smacker. "Note to self, never fall from 30 feet" He said. He always tries to avoid saying anything about his past, even if it kills me. "Im fine. . .I just fell thats all" He said looking at the blood. 'Ok, thats not going to work, next time come up with a better excuse' He said to himself.

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

rosie1995
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:03 pm
Her technique almost completely healed him. She had some long cloth with her... in case something like this happened. Leah wrapped him up and sat next to him. "It's okay... you don't have to tell me." She looked across the room and sighed. "Try no to get hurt that bad while I'm gone." Leah got up and started walking to the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:08 pm

Everything seemed like a dream, at least he hoped. That this was all some twisted dream and it was still 300 years ago. But it wasn't and he realized that. "Wait" He said quite oddly, before she reached the door.
((Tells the whole story of his past since i don't feel like typing it xD Its all in that other really long post.))

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

rosie1995
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:12 pm
Leah stopped where she was and looked back. "Yeah?" She was a little confused now... usually he would just let her go. Her body turned to face him, "What's up?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:17 pm

"That's a good a question" He said, a Garganta opened, the one leading to his hideout in the Dangai precipice world. He gestured for her to go in. The spiritual pressure coming form inside was high, even though nothing was in it. If you looked into the garganta you could see a variety of things, from hollow masks to a rather large golden gate. The place had an eerie feeling just warning you not to enter, but Lolek was used to it.

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

rosie1995
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:21 pm
Leah gave him a skeptical look but entered anyway. She was unsure of what would happen. "Umm, Lolek?" The place she entered was really unusual, she had never seen it before. "What is this place?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:45 pm

The room was lined with many odd hollow masks, some form arrancars, adjuchas, even some gillian masks. The walls seemed to be made of shadows. There was a large hole in the middle, which was closed, but that's how he saw everything. "This is my hideout" He said plainly, "I don't anyone been here except me and Tadakatsu". The spiritual pressure was enough to make a 3rd seate shinigami fall on his knees, but not and arrancar or vizard. "Here you can see ANYTHING, as long as you've directly or indirectly known about it. For example, I told you my past, so you can see my past here". The garganta closed.

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

rosie1995
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:51 pm
"Interesting... so I would have to tell you about my past for you to see it?" This place was the weirdest place she had ever been to. Leah looked at the masks then back at Lolek. She noticed the intense spiritual pressure, but it didn't affect her that much.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:56 pm

"Pretty much" He said looking around. He never really had looked at his "Trophies" that were hollow masks. This place was made back when he was an adjuchas, it was due for remodeling. The door was still shining even though the place was as dark as the dim moonlight of Hueco Mundo. There were small stools and cabinets, even a desk, that were made of some darkness fabric. On one of them was a lit cigar, a sign that Tadakatsu has been here recently, her left it there. "I might remodel this place and make it a great 'house'" He said talking to himself, thinking about the idea.

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

rosie1995
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:38 am
"Wow." Leah was amazed. She thought about something for a minute, 'I guess I'll only tell him about my past if he asks...' When she walked around she was completely silent. There was so much she wanted to ask, but she decided against it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:07 am

He could tell she was thinking about something, "What's on your mind?", he asked. He walked around towards the middle of the room, the large hole in the middle opened by sensing his spiritual pressure. It zoomed over Karakura town, showing the headmaster and Shin. "Shinigami nor anyone can sense the fact that were watching them, its really and odd machine, I even forgot how I made it. . .", He said looming over the view. "Oh, and make sure you don't fall into it, if you do you'll be falling on Shin and headmaster whats his name".

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

rosie1995
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:12 am
"A lot of stuff..." Leah followed him and looked at the scene. "Yeah, I'll be sure of that... they probably want to kill me anyway." She looked at the two just standing there. When she looked up at Lolek, he seemed to be lost in a thought. She laughed to herself then went and looked at the masks again.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:18 am

"Well what stuff?", it was now showing the moon of Hueco Mundo. The crescent moon's tips were nearly touching each other."Hmm. . I don't know. I bet what's his name the 12th division Captain would do fifty-million experiments on you first", he said half kidding. "But what is on your mind?" He asked. "I might have to add some mind-reading part to this machine", he said kidding, but actually thinking about it.

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

rosie1995
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:33 am
She laughed a little, "He probably would... there's just so much I'm thinking of, I wouldn't know where to start." Leah turned to face him and started to tell him everything. "First off, I'm having flashbacks of my past. They're coming more recently than ever before, and it's always the same memory." She looked at the scar on her arm that she got the day her best friend died. "Before I was in squad 13, I was assigned to squad 9 for might fighting ability. After a whole lot of hard work I finally got to be the fifth seat. I didn't talk to anyone really... but there was this one guy that wouldn't give up on trying to get me to talk. He was the third seat. Eventually he was able to get me to talk to him. We got to be best friends and we trained together everyday." She paused because she was about to get to the painful part, "One day, many Vasto Lordes came to the human world were we were assigned. We were fighting as many as we could. I had finally defeated one of them on my own. He had killed two, and we teamed up. At one point, I had paused and the leader decided to attack me. It was too fast for me to dodge it. My friend launched himself in front of me at the last minute. The leader killed him then left with his remaining forces." Leah wiped a tear from her eyes. "I should have died that day. He sacrificed himself for me..." She tried to wiped the tears from her eyes before Lolek could see them.

((sorry for it being so long))  
~ Hueco Mundo ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces