Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Karakura Town ~
Karakura Shrine Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:55 am
Lolek was watching the battle quite calmly. He was watching Castiel carefully, profiling him. "Thats not going to work. . ." Lolek whispered silently, he knew Michio knew a pretty good counter for that.

((He can't kill your character unless you give him permission))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:06 am
(I always begin with an obvious move)  

hellfiresage13

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:10 am
((I do th eopposite, i wait for the other person to make their move, so i can counter attack XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:14 am
(man that's weak. so if I keep bashing you to the point where you should die and you're god modding to stay alive, you can still stay alive? like I said, that's weak)

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA!", Michio screamed as he and the shinigami matched blades. While hodling his zanpakutou against his opponent's, Michio said,"SHOU!" and released a high power reiastu attack point blank at the shinigami, sending him skyward. He raised his arm and fired a few Ceros at the shinigami while he was shooting upward.  

NinjaSamurai360

hellfiresage13

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:35 pm
(Did you read my shinigamis effect? my attack would have brought you down onto your knees, oh well you are an espada after all)
The reiatsu blast had only succeded in moving Castiel so it didnt affect him very much damage wise. Flipping and spinning he landed up right in mid air(Castiel can air walk)

Castiel dodged every cero but the last one. He held out his hand and crushed the last like nothing although it did leave an ashy burn that hung on his left hand. Staying in the air Castiel fired of his light beam attack. if this light hit the espada it would freeze a part of his body.
Preparing for a counter attack Castiel condensed his reiatsu into a shield like substance around his whole body. Holding out his sword with his right hand(like ichigo does at bankai)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:23 pm

Lolek smiled and stepped off the steps, he went near Michio. "I sense some more shinigami coming" He said, this wasn't Lolek. "More food" His voice turned eerie. He unsheathed his Zanpakuto and used it like a cane. "Come here shinigami, i can sense you".

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

boo133

Desirable Rogue

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:28 pm
(kane comes baring his teeth holding a white and a black claymore)sorry i'm late witch of the espada scum is left(starts spinning the claymores by rings on their hilts)cause whoever they are they will get destroyed!(kane holds the white claymore in his left hand out)sorry i forgot to introduce myself the name is kane but you do not need to know because you will be dead soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:33 pm

Lolek pupils were a dark crimson color. "Ohh well what do you know an unseated officer i assume?" He said, anyone who knew Lolek could tell by his voice that it was not him. "Ill devour your soul and destroy your flesh" Hi eyes were still crimson but they were empty, as if there was nothing in his eyes. "Only Captains and the occasional Lt. can match my power, but what are you 5th seat, 6th seat? You'll break like toothpick, Anyways enough talk" Lolek drew his zanpakuto and while in Kendo stance placed it in 8th position, ready to parry or strike.

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

boo133

Desirable Rogue

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:46 pm
i know how you are thinking you are powerful you guys are to coky that is why i quit with you guys when you started boring me ,i say this because i once was an espada but everyone did not know that my father was an arrancar as my mother was a shinigami(holds out his hand and you see a marked of #1 representing he used to be an espada)now since i am half hollow i can do cero along with a mixture of hado so i can do this(holds out hand)blanco impacto(white impact)(a white cero blasts you)it is something not even the soul society knows  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:59 pm

fenix was controlling his body and Fenix didn't feel like holding back. "A cero my my" He said clapping his hands. he had used sonido to appear about 20 feet behind him. "A half hollow half shinigami, how scary, that only means you are weaker"
He said, dark blue tattoos were starting to appear on his hands. Lolek opened his mouth and fired a cero, he used sonido to be 20 feet in front of him and fired another cero from his mouth.

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

Who Fresher

Greedy Genius

4,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:18 pm
Toshiyuki Looking from a far distance in a tree" man this fight looks like it's going to be good I better seal my reiastu so no one notice me"......  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:05 am
Lunia flash stepped into the area, she ended up infront of the cero the Espada had fired, grabbed Kane and flash stepped out of the cero's way. Making it smash into a tree, completely destroying it. Once they had appeared again, Lunia let go of Kane and shook her head. "You are extremely stupid for even coming here, only us Captains can match those Espada's powers, get out of here!" she said to Kane, before she turned to the Espada and smirked, brushing her hair out of her face. "Trust an Espada to prey on the weak, because they cannot fight us Captains and have a hope of winning..." she said, inside though, Lunia was rather annoyed as she hadn't had time to rest, she had been training all day and was not at her strongest.

xLulie
Crew

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:31 pm

"Well im sorry, i don't like bigmouths" He said tilting his head sideways. "A Captain, this will be interesting now" He said putting his head back to normal. Lolek kicked the ground and again fell into kendo stance. His sword was across from the Captain's eyes. "Before we fight, what is your name?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:13 pm
"i do not like interuptions from someone like you as you should know wich ever captain you are i was a former espada until one of my bretheran killed my parents so i vowed vengance against them"kane says"i only hide my powers so you wont bug me "kane says "i have been challenged by all the espada so i won every fight my mother was a soul reaper and my father was an arrancar so that is why i could mask my hollow powers and bring out my soul reaper ones so stay out of this"kane says ,he then moved the captain out of the way"you espada scum you should figh me not her,now i will destroy youlanco impacto!"he blasts lolek  

boo133

Desirable Rogue

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

hellfiresage13

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:28 pm
(@boo133: Dude you cant be a non seated member and expect to be considered as powerful as your profile says. You dont even have BANKAI you cant be as powerful as you state(being a #1 is kinda out doing it mate add a realistic setting to your guy...). Let the captain handle it, act as a support character. lolek is 4th espada last time i checked, you cant beat him even though the numbers dont matter ATM it still points out that he IS captain strength no matter what his number in the top 10. lessen down on the talk you tell us your life story everytime you post. I dont mean to flame you mate i am just telling you whats what. @ Lolek, i suggest continueing fighting the captain)  
~ Karakura Town ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff