Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Karakura Town ~
Karakura High School Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sp1ke1
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:22 pm
"Well for some reason your here when there is strong spiritual preasure.So i guess i am lucky."Kage said  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:31 pm
"Uh, why would you be lucky?" Leah glanced back at the espada who were glaring at Kage.  

rosie1995
Crew

sp1ke1
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:34 pm
"Uh.Nevermind forget i said anything.Well it looks like you got things under control here.So i guess i will take me leave."Kage said as he flash stepped out of the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:35 pm
Leah tried to yell before he left, "They are nice if you don't attack them..."  

rosie1995
Crew

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:45 pm
(Yeah, i know. We have this Vice-principal who is a real pain in the ***)
"Oh don't worry you'll see me fight soon, real soon." Lolek said before Michio left. "Anyway I got to go now..shinigami" With this Lolek started to walk out of the room, he didn't feel like using sonido. That would be a total waste of energy.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:06 pm
"Well it wwas nice talking to you, I hope we see eachother again... Lolek"
With that Leah dissapeared into the Soul Society.  

rosie1995
Crew

boo133

Desirable Rogue

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:30 pm
"I do not see why you made me spy on them Tabuu.they seemed to just have had a regular conversation"Kane says walking out of the shadows"that is why I said spy who knows what lolek is up to he is an espada follow him and see what he does ,and if he spots you use me to retreat into the shadow grounds you will ask his anti-him what he is up to"said Tabuu"okay,and if I do go to the shadow grounds I just hope I do not run into anti-kane"kane said,he starts to follow lolek .  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:04 pm
(dude please spell check your posts. i can barely understand you)

Michio saw the conversion Tabuu and Kane had. He had not really left, just used the Garganta to move him to a distant location. He was causally floating in the air about 50 feet from the school, watching their converstation throught the open window. "These Shinigami seem to be more than they let on," Michio said to himself. "Covert Ops, Battle Tactics? I must reassess their threat level. Still, none of them below Luitenate are of any threat." He continued to watch them from afar, making mental notes for him to put into their files.  

NinjaSamurai360

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:39 pm
User Image

((Before you tell someone to use correct spelling, one must first learn how to spell the word spell. 3nodding ))

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:45 pm
BURN!  

hellfiresage13

boo133

Desirable Rogue

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:09 pm
Kane stops walking as if he noticed something."does that arrancar think he can spy on me when I can see everything with my powers of shadow."Kane thought to himself,he continues following Lolek.a few minutes later he splits away from Lolek and wanders into an empty street.he waits until he cannot here Lolek's footsteps"Do you realy think you can spy on me michio?I see all I sense all i know of your attempts to spy on me.that is why I joined squad thirteen.I can see with the shadows and can do many things with them,like this."Kane reaches his arm out."consume the evil through the shadows curse number six,shadow manipulation"a giant arm comes out of the shadows and reaches for michio.as Kane sets his arm down the shadow arm retreats."see ?know leave me be."Kane walks into an ally.michio hears him whisper something and michio cannot make the words out.Kane locates Lolek and continues following him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:19 pm
"Silly Shinigami. No one can fool me. But I have enough for now. You keep up with your little shadow ability. (i dont even know why you used a shadow ability. i was out in broad daylite) Goodbye for now." With that, the Espada turned around and walked into a Garganta, this one headed to Hueco Mundo.  

NinjaSamurai360

Desdamin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:42 pm
((@boo13: did you just make up some kido?))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:21 pm
(no it is an ability from his sword tabuu it has powers influencing Kane even without being in shikai or bankai.so it is just an ability , and to arrancarvizard 94 he can use his own shadow to power it .)

Kane looksto the left and then te right."The coast is clear Tabuu come on out."Kane says.Another Kane walks out of the ally ."been so long since I have seen daylight."the clone says"Tabuu since you can shapeshift I need you to follow Lolek and if he looks back turn into something in the ordinary.okay Tabuu?"Kane asks."Sure but you know the price when we get back to the soul society I want a sword fight."Tabuu says"Fine,I will go report my encounter to the soul society.I'll see you in the training grounds."The real Kane opens up the dangai and goes to the soul society while the clone fllows Lolek.  

boo133

Desirable Rogue

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

kh-avin
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:10 pm
A faint spiritual pressure lingers about the school.It mostly stays around one of the students;She has long black hair,green eyes,and tan skin.She does not look japanese in fact,She looks mediterranian(Sorry if I spelled that wrong).  
~ Karakura Town ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff