Submit

ChibiLi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:44 pm
maplestoryjunky
ChibiLi
maplestoryjunky
ChibiLi
maplestoryjunky
I must say that it would be everything God wants for us. He'll make us our special place where we can be content for eternity.

4laugh Awwwwwwwww!!!! heart heart

mrgreen Hehehe mrgreen
heart xd to you too! xd heart
3nodding I hope I get to see you in heaven. You seem like a very nice person. 3nodding

4laugh Awwww!!! *heart attck* O.o hm...looks like we'll see eachother sooner than you thought. xd

LOL, are you hitting on me? (It's okay if you are. I'm irresistable like that.) redface xd

gasp O:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:25 pm
I know one thing, and its the only thing that matters. I'm going to love every second of it.  

aTerraxia

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:26 pm
ChibiLi
maplestoryjunky
ChibiLi
maplestoryjunky
ChibiLi
chickenlipsRfun2eat

The fact that God would say "I love you " to you woud
be, for me, the most touching and loving and happiest experience for me.
And none would replace it.

I agree 3nodding heart . I kinda get the jist of what it's like before you enter.

I believe you speak face to face with God, without being scared. So I guess from there he just asks you questions n stuff, so I guess it's like getting interviewed before getting a job, only with less pressure 3nodding .

A lot of heaven's descriptions are in Revalations, but I think that the way people LOOK in heaven is that we're like, naked n stuff, 'cause why would we need clothes right? But all our wings will be highly decorated and different. And there'll still be different races of people just like on earth, only in Heaven no one cares.

Also Revalations described Heaven as being home, so it won't be a foreign place to you ironically

So what you mean to say is that we'll be living in a place like earth, except without all the violence and discrimination and bad stuff like that? I must say, none of us would EVER have enough time to explore all of earth. Do you think God would give us this opportunity? surprised xd

In Heaven of course the Lord'll allow you to do so. But my guess is that you'll be so preoccupied with heaven that you would no longer care about earth. However, you know about the new Earth right? Like after the second coming? Yeah, I think this earth'll stay the same only like a trillion times better.

As for heaven I meant that even though it's NOTHING like earth, it'll still be familiar to us. Because it's home. 3nodding

These blissful thoughts are doing my hopes good. I'm glad we're having this uplifting conversation about where we're all going to be one day. whee

Yeah. The bible says that looking to this is also a good sign too 3nodding

Really? Where does it say that? (Just curious because I wanna read it too) surprised  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:30 pm
Sieg Reyu.2
I know one thing, and its the only thing that matters. I'm going to love every second of it.

Amen to that.

Like me, how would you envision your own personal piece of heaven as? Or maybe heaven as a whole? (not meaning to blaspheme about it or anything, but be honest) What do you think it would include? biggrin

Mjolnir The Hammer

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:33 pm
ChibiLi
maplestoryjunky
ChibiLi
maplestoryjunky
ChibiLi
maplestoryjunky
I must say that it would be everything God wants for us. He'll make us our special place where we can be content for eternity.

4laugh Awwwwwwwww!!!! heart heart

mrgreen Hehehe mrgreen
3nodding I hope I get to see you in heaven. You seem like a very nice person. 3nodding

4laugh Awwww!!! *heart attck* O.o hm...looks like we'll see eachother sooner than you thought. xd

LOL, are you hitting on me? (It's okay if you are. I'm irresistable like that.) redface xd

gasp O:

lol Just kidding... Sorry if I took it too far. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:43 pm
Well, I know once we had all passed on, me and my closest friends would spend time together doing whatever. We would praise Him a lot, I know that much. It would also be serene and no matter what, I would feel overjoyed. It would also be cool if we could go observe like really powerful moments past present and future, whenever. Like maybe watch ourselves get saved and maybe get a behind the scens view or something. And experiencing this past church camp agin, but actually seeing God's presence there would be amazing.

And other than that, I don't know. I'd be comfortable 24/7 no matter what I was doing. I could be running, and I'd feel comfortable. I got to tell you, I like reading, so maybe there would be a massive library of all sorts of great christian books and whatever. And maybe some way we could listen to all the Praise and Worship and what not all the time. My place would have Lecrae going all the time. And from my place, you could always see the stars. The temperature would be perfect and the ground would be so soft and I could just lay on it and be at peace. I'm not 100% sure on what qualifies as sin, so I'm nt sure what else would be ok to be up there. Like Harry Potter, or some of my favorite movies and stuff. So I don't know what it would look like, but I know what it would have.  

aTerraxia

ChibiLi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:07 am
maplestoryjunky
ChibiLi
maplestoryjunky
ChibiLi
maplestoryjunky

mrgreen Hehehe mrgreen

gasp O:

lol Just kidding... Sorry if I took it too far. sweatdrop

' 3 ' Ish cooh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:09 am
maplestoryjunky
ChibiLi
maplestoryjunky
ChibiLi
maplestoryjunky

So what you mean to say is that we'll be living in a place like earth, except without all the violence and discrimination and bad stuff like that? I must say, none of us would EVER have enough time to explore all of earth. Do you think God would give us this opportunity? surprised xd

In Heaven of course the Lord'll allow you to do so. But my guess is that you'll be so preoccupied with heaven that you would no longer care about earth. However, you know about the new Earth right? Like after the second coming? Yeah, I think this earth'll stay the same only like a trillion times better.

As for heaven I meant that even though it's NOTHING like earth, it'll still be familiar to us. Because it's home. 3nodding

These blissful thoughts are doing my hopes good. I'm glad we're having this uplifting conversation about where we're all going to be one day. whee

Yeah. The bible says that looking to this is also a good sign too 3nodding

Really? Where does it say that? (Just curious because I wanna read it too) surprised

xd Somewhere. I heard that both from my pastor and mother, but most likely you would find something like that in Revalations or Mark...books like that gonk sweatdrop

ChibiLi

Silver Ice Sparkle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:31 pm
read the bible!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:28 am
I see Heavan as a place we all have our own heavan like in field of dreams. My heavan would be a meadow of flowers and a small pond many butterflies a gental breeze. Animals will walk up to me. ahhhhh in my heavan you think about someone and you can visit their heavan space or they can visit yours  

tru2deheart

Music Is My L-fe---

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:03 pm
I'd suggest you read.. 90 minutes in heaven, by Don Piper.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:50 pm
Music Is My L-fe---
I'd suggest you read.. 90 minutes in heaven, by Don Piper.

I am seriously thinking about purchasing that book myself. biggrin
Have you read it yet?  

Mjolnir The Hammer

psychadelephant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:38 pm
I'd say heaven will probably just be complete peace, like there is absolutely nothing there that could make you anything but completely happy. Most people were saying things about glorifying God in heaven, but as far as I see it, because God is infinite and doesn't have a physical body, we could probably just literally be with him in heaven, and that he could be with everyone in heaven at the same time. Being with God in the sense that we can talk out loud and he'll literally out loud talk back etc.

I hope in heaven we're allowed to go back and visit our families and friends if they aren't alive, like to give them advice and motivation etc.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:52 am
I know a lot of people will bash me for this, but you should read Sylvia Browne's "Life on the Other Side" book.

What she says makes sense, it is reasonable. I believe much of what she says in the book is probably true in some way.

It's a good book rather you believe it or not.  

eeueduh3i23

iremembertherain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:53 pm
A really awesome theory that I heard that I believe is that we will worship is most all ways in heaven. Instead of just bowing and praying, we will sing, dance, play basketball or guitar. We can walk RIGHT BESIDE Jesus! Right there with him! We can be just like the little children! I have no idea what form we'll take, but there will be no more pain. Everyone will love each other and everyone will love God. There is no more marriage, but you'll still know your friends and family from life. Obviously, if there's no more marriage, there's no more sex, but we won't want it or need it. Anyplace you could ever want to be is up there, so you can go if you please. It'll be perfect and the pain will be washed away.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff