[PRP] Let me show you my love (Asami and Takumi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:48 pm
Takumi wished he was like someone else. Anyone else then himself. He was full of pain and depression except when he was with Asami. Somehow, she could always pull it out of him. He pushed his paw towards her face again. "Well sometimes it's not bad to be like everyone else. Unless in this pride" He said with a small chuckle. "Odd, maybe, but strange? I'll go with Odd" He said with another laugh. He couldn't help it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:15 am
Asami pressed her paw against his when he tried to push his paw towards her face once again. Her tail flicked and playfully smacked against the ground. "If you are like everyone else then you become boring." The female said as she smiled at her friend. Odd and strange they all seemed to mean the same thing to her. "Odd is better than normal, I guess." She said then tried to smack him with her tail in a playful way. Asami loved it when she made him happy.  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:05 am
He shook his head with a odd smile. "That's what I love about you... You always seem to find the best in me." He didn't realize what he had said until it came out. He could feel his body temperature rising. He was scared, yet curious of what she would say to his little comment. He kinda shifted where he was sitting. He let her tail hit him, and made not movement to stop it. He made a snapping sound with his teeth playfully

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:45 pm
Asami never understood what exactly Takumi felt, especially right now. Did he mean that he loved her? She wanted to take it that way and was pretty sure she felt the same. "I love you too, Takumi," for once, she had a somewhat serious tone. She meant what she was saying and hoped that he would understand what she meant. Quickly, she snapped her tail away from his body and smiled at the snapping sound he made. To lighten the mood slightly, she snapped back at him.  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:48 am
His mouth was completely dry now. She.... Said it... He couldn't, but she could. She was a stronger leopard then he could ever be. He smiled at her and licked her cheek. His heart was pounding and everything was becoming perfect. Then... What if she just loved him as a brother? No.... No... She would have said that.. "Like... Love love.... Or.... brother love? " He had to make sure though. His heart felt like it was about to jump from his chest. Oh god. Everything seemed to happen too fast... He felt very warm and nervous.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:59 pm
She giggled when she felt him lick her cheek. Asami licked his cheek after he asked how she loved him. "Like love love." The leopardess said with a smile spread across her face. Of course she loved him more than a brother. He was difficult at times, but that just made her like him even more. She couldn't help but lick his cheek once again then push her head under his. "Do you love me?" Asami was sure that he loved her, but wasn't completely positive and she at least wanted to hear him say it in return.  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:17 pm
His words were lost for the moment. He didn't know what to say, and yet again his heart started to pound faster. Here he thought it couldn't get any faster. He had even stopped taking in breaths for a moment until he realized he was holding it. "Yes" he whispered. He didn't mean to, it just came out that way. As if his voice box just collapsed on him. "Yes I do" He said a bit louder but not too loudly. For he didn't want anyone else to hear it. He was ashamed of his family, and knew how they'd react if they heard him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:08 pm
Asami smiled at Takumi then licked his cheek once again out of pure excitement. She was happy that he felt the same way that she did. She leaned against him and let her tail smack against him playfully. At least now she wouldn't be afraid to say that she loved him. Now, her best friend was not just her best friend, he was her love. She smiled at the thought then tapped him with her tail once again.  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:19 am
He wasn't sure to feel awkward about this or not. Does every male fall in love with their best friend if it was a female? He'd have to ask someone if he ran into them. Doesn't matter, he supposed. He was happy, for the first time in a long time. Well, truly happy. Asami was the only one who could make him happy. He bit at her ear playfully. Now he wondered what life would bring them. He didn't want to ask about kids, at least not yet. She might get the wrong idea. He sure wasn't ready for them.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:42 pm
Asami's ear flicked as Takumi playfully nipped at it. She gently leaned against Takumi, her mate, with a smile. For once, she actually enjoyed the silence between the two of them. She didn't know the adventures this new life together would bring them, but she couldn't wait to figure out. Asami nipped at Takumi playfully. Nothing could be more perfect than this.  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:07 pm
He closed his eyes as she leaned against him. He couldn't treasure anything as great. At least not right now. He could feel her heart, at least he thought it was. A smirk came to his face. He never wanted this moment to end, yet he knew it couldn't go on forever. "Well have to be quiet about this." he spoke softly. "You know how my father is." Unfortunately.  
[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff