Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
What is your favorite Nintendo Console and why? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:23 pm
At this actual point I'd say the wii. As much as I b***h and moan about the lack of decent games and all the shovel ware and younger gamer orientated stuff. The other fact that even after the sdhc card compatibility update, they STILL ONLY CRAP OUT 3-4 GAMES A MONTH. There are a few redeeming qualities.

It's soft modifiable : I can now play any old game I've owned or never played and not fret about the controllers. I have a stock pile of game cube controllers, and a few classic controllers on hand.

Mario Kart Wii and No More Heroes : Best online playable racing game, and bloodiest parody hack n slash game in current existence on the wii (I will not count mad world because that game is un-re playable in my eyes)

There's actual games I'm looking forward to!! : It's only 2 or 3 games, but hell that's better then what PS3's done xD (though I admit the slim is eye catching now with a lower price)

@Wayne: If you get a hold of a r4ds, you can play gbc and gb games on the ds fat. The ds alone is too shitty for some reason to handle a gba game. Which was why they added the gba port.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:31 pm
User Image Nintendo Gamecube, why?

-Super Mario Sunshine
-Super Smash Bros
-Pikmin
-FOIYUH EMBLUM
-*plays gameboy games*

Tanzama -CCV-

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:52 pm
I really liked the Nintendo XBox.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:51 pm
[Kegan]
I really liked the Nintendo XBox.

I also enjoyed the Nintendo Playstation Bajillion.  

Beat Bandit

CaptainFactoidMan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:07 am
The Nintendo Entertainment System.

The most versatile, the most simplistic, and of course, the first. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:32 am
totally the wii you can get games from previous systems so its like having all of those systems in one.  

Moontear123

MarioLuigi1983

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:21 am
Out of the Nintendo systems, I would go with the Nintendo 64. I grew up playing on the Nintendo 64 and I had so many good memories with it. Some of my favorites include Super Mario 64, Super Smash Bros., and Donkey Kong 64. I would love to be able to see all the games I have on the Virtual Console, but that's pratically a pipe dream.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:26 pm
DSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDS.

I heart the touch screen.  

Shiori Hanamaru

Little LIt

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:33 pm
I like the nes best! It's what started it all! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:36 pm
I would say the N64, I started to love games when I got my hands on that. Also when the hell are they gonna make another Donkey Kong game, and I mean one like DK Country or DK64.  

Darth Steven 09

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

Shiori Hanamaru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:44 pm
Steven4000
I would say the N64, I started to love games when I got my hands on that. Also when the hell are they gonna make another Donkey Kong game, and I mean one like DK Country or DK64.
THIS

I am SO SICK of bongo games.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:22 pm
******** the Wii, I cannot play Donkey Kong 64 on the Wii.
The 64 and SNES were the best of their time, especially the latter because it didn't have to compete with the Playstation (one of my favorites as well).
And I can't forget about the Gameboy Color....
And they still out match newer consoles in terms of re playability. Personally only one modern game can hold my attention and that is COD.
BTW, my computer has a stockpile of 64 and SNES games, pretty much all of them.... that's why my computer is the best.....  

SonoraSamurai

Friendly Raider

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:56 pm
Shiori Hanamaru
Steven4000
THIS

I am SO SICK of bongo games.
There was only one that was a platformer, and I'm willing to be that neither of you played it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:24 pm
[+More]
  • Eggnog with Cinnamon Stick
  • Gingerbread Man Cookie
  • Jolly Hot Cocoa
well...i have a few........
1. Super NES
i grew up watching my dad play The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past,
Super Castlevania IV, and on the Super Game Boy Pak, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
2. DS/DSi
These. are. AWESOME. Period. NOOOOOOOOO. Buts.
3. GameCube
I luv playing Super Mario Sunshine, and all these other games!!!
4. Wii
It is really awesome, and it has some great titles.

Expired Pudding

95% of teens would panic if Edward Cullen was on a 250 foot building about to jump. Copy this if you are one of the 5% who brought popcorn, a chair, and shouted "DO A FLIP!"

Pokemon Black and White: 2011
3DS: TBA
there IS a God.....

Vaettur

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:21 pm
I'd say Nintendo 64, not because it had the best games but simply because i had most fun playing on it, especially multiplayer.
GBA's a close second.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces