Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaming Guild - Wandering Warriors

Back to Guilds

An adventure of a lifetime! Who know's what will happen next?... Only one way to find out!! 

Tags: Anime, Mystery, Role Playing, story, Combat 

Reply Gaming Guild Wandering Warriors
Welcome to the Guild! - Introduce Yourself Here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HadoKennie
Vice Captain

Friendly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:46 pm
sup I'm friends and classmates with zero d dragun, firefist, and tenjho.my name is dashaun but I'm known as Kenny to them.
um I enjoy playing xbox but I want a ps3 to get god of war 3. I enjoy watching heroes southland the gundam series( gundam seed sucks) zoids, dbz, bleach, naruto cowboy bebop, outlaw star, s.cry ed, trigun, megas xlr, matrix, starwars, medabots, db, or anything with explosions or lots of action. this is my first time rp so I mite make a lot of mistakes lol. k cya  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:32 pm
SpArK AgEnT
sup I'm friends and classmates with zero d dragun, firefist, and tenjho.my name is dashaun but I'm known as Kenny to them.
um I enjoy playing xbox but I want a ps3 to get god of war 3. I enjoy watching heroes southland the gundam series( gundam seed sucks) zoids, dbz, bleach, naruto cowboy bebop, outlaw star, s.cry ed, trigun, megas xlr, matrix, starwars, medabots, db, or anything with explosions or lots of action. this is my first time rp so I mite make a lot of mistakes lol. k cya

lols welcome. cool stuffs there. hah this my first time rping too. have funn! =)  

Kikii-Chan1223
Vice Captain

RastafariOL_SKOOL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:17 am
SpArK AgEnT
wow man, for someone who's first time rp'ing, your character profile is quite detailed and quite well designed. I hope you have fun in this guild  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:46 pm
I wonder who else i havent met yet...  

RastafariOL_SKOOL
Vice Captain

Tenjho Sonozaki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:58 pm
I would like thank every single person who helped keep this guild alive. This guild would have been without you guys. Make sure to stick around, beacuse we got pleanty of new ideas and they're heading our way  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:14 pm
Tenjho Sonozaki
I would like thank every single person who helped keep this guild alive. This guild would have been without you guys. Make sure to stick around, beacuse we got pleanty of new ideas and they're heading our way

awesome lol what kind of ideas?  

HadoKennie
Vice Captain

Hazuki Hatchi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:19 pm
SpArK AgEnT
Tenjho Sonozaki

to tell u the truth i kinda want to know as well lol  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:28 pm
ChromeDokuro16
SpArK AgEnT
Tenjho Sonozaki

to tell u the truth i kinda want to know as well lol

lol i sort of know already blaugh  

HadoKennie
Vice Captain

monomicchi15

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:26 am
hey im monomicchi15 and im here to justify my purpose in life by role playing and taking up space.
nah but seriously i havent role played in a while so i kinda forgot how to do this. i wouldve been more active and done stuff but my computer died and wasnt working so thats why i havent done anything here yet.
so......where do i start lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:36 pm
monomicchi15
hey im monomicchi15 and im here to justify my purpose in life by role playing and taking up space.
nah but seriously i havent role played in a while so i kinda forgot how to do this. i wouldve been more active and done stuff but my computer died and wasnt working so thats why i havent done anything here yet.

start wherever you want just make sure it makes sense and yooourr goood o yeah and i suggest you read everything thats happen so far so you won't be lost and you'll be caught up to date  

ZERO D DRAGUN
Captain

monomicchi15

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:58 pm
ZERO D DRAGUN
monomicchi15

start wherever you want just make sure it makes sense and yooourr goood o yeah and i suggest you read everything thats happen so far so you won't be lost and you'll be caught up to date

so can i do something in two places at once?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:06 pm
monomicchi15
ZERO D DRAGUN
monomicchi15

noooo don't do that
ur only one person =P it wouldn't make sense

Kikii-Chan1223
Vice Captain

monomicchi15

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:16 pm
Kikii_Koi1223
monomicchi15
ZERO D DRAGUN
monomicchi15

noooo don't do that

unless i multiplied......
so if i post in one place im stuck there forever????????????????  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:23 pm
monomicchi15
Kikii_Koi1223
monomicchi15
ZERO D DRAGUN
monomicchi15

noooo don't do that

no not forever, you have to post that ur leaving. but ur character can only talk to ppl in one place at a time. if u want to be somewheres else u gotta be like " *exits to (name of place in forum)* " then u can post there  

Kikii-Chan1223
Vice Captain

ZERO D DRAGUN
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:31 pm
Kikii_Koi1223
monomicchi15
Kikii_Koi1223
monomicchi15
ZERO D DRAGUN
monomicchi15

noooo don't do that

no not forever, you have to post that ur leaving. but ur character can only talk to ppl in one place at a time. if u want to be somewheres else u gotta be like " *exits to (name of place in forum)* " then u can post there

yeah and if your still confused look at the forums and see how's it done come on you can do it we belive in you (sorta) ^^  
Gaming Guild Wandering Warriors

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff