Reply Let's Work Together, Gaia
Monthly Collectibles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nanenna

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:59 am
I rather liked the Gothic Butterfly, I feel a little sad that it didn't have a couple more poses but it's still really pretty and I bought it with real money. I finally can! *celebrates*

The goat... eh. He's cute, I always love more I Am poses, but I just don't like goats in general. Maybe it's because I've met real ones and they are as nasty as people make them out to be. Sheep are jerks too.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:05 pm
Have to agree - the Gothic Butterfly is quite nice. I especially like the wings.

There's an I Am pose in Goti the Goat? I was looking for that, but couldn't find it, and was a bit disappointed it wasn't included. I don't have a lot of need for a goat companion, but it's fun to play zOMG as strange small creatures. biggrin  

Keiko Dreams

Nanenna

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:22 pm
The wings are why I bought it, so my twin dolls can match when the white one wears hear Butterfly Mantilla. XB

Ah, I realized after I posted this that it doesn't have an I Am pose. The MC officially went from "it's okay" to a "meh." Don't they know how much we love playing zOMG as small, cute creatures? The only reason I bought the baby dragon was for the I Am pose.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:35 am
The must know. That's what I Am poses are for right? For goofing around in the virtual worlds like zOMG.

It's quite funny when my gf plays as a jellyfish. Very strange seeing a jellyfish pull out huge guns and start shooting. biggrin  

Keiko Dreams

Let's Work Together, Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces