Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
What color N64 did/does everyone have? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:26 pm
I have the blue and yellow Pikachu one. We have the matching controller, along with a transparent green one, a weirdly-shaped red one, and an off-brand gray one that has never worked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:40 pm
One of my controllers was so used that the analog stick would tilt fully to any direction and thats how I used to play. Ye Olde Motion Control  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Bodewyn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:14 pm
Xbox 360 is totally available in different colors.

I have a black N64. The strange colors weren't that popular over here, though the Pikachu edition seemed to catch on well after a while.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:32 pm
I had a grey one, but my dad made us sell it cuz we got the gamecube. crying

Stupid dad.  

Chrisafa

TooHyphy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:56 pm
Mine was chrome blue. It had a CD player, GPS navigation, a small cooler, and a deep purple light under it. The expansion pak was an added bonus, adding ultra-realistic graphics, sound, and improved gameplay that even made Superman 64 playable. The games and controllers were glow-in-the-dark, and the wires were filled with neon gas that lit up when the system turned on. It could also run Dreamcast games, PS1 games, and much, much more. It could also run every version of Linux, had a voice recorder, speech modifier, and a high-tech security system. I once used it to look for the kidnapper of some kid that went to my school. I was successful within two hours. The N64 was my life.
Then it was infected with the T-virus. It was eventually destroyed by this, and the resulting rampage killed half of Chicago within two days before it was shot down by swat team helicopters at 12:53 a.m. on April 24, 2005.

So we got a normal black one. It's still serving its purpose and I have had no problems with it since.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:07 pm
I had a see through green one, with of those see through purple controllers.

...Man I loved that Christmas. Starfox 64 and Mario 64 were my first games on it.  

Trop003

The_Ky-Guy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:15 pm
Like almost every N64 owner, I have the original black one.

Later on, however, my dad got the pink one from work somewhere. It's our spare one.

So yeah, I have the black and pink ones.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:16 pm
Most of Nintendo's consoles come in different colors. It's been one of their better ideas that have stuck throughout the years. As for the boring white Wii... to jazz it up, I'm just going to get a skin for it -shrug-

I never actually had a 64 when they were popular, but I bought a used one a few years back. It's black, and I got 2 controllers with it - one gray, one see-through purple.

smile into the chaos

Feisty Fatcat

Buddha_Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:00 pm
I have two black ones.

But to make up for this, I insist on having as many different coloured controllers as possible.

I have a transparent Teal one (my favorite), a blue one, a grey on and two transparent purple ones.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:24 pm
I have a black N64 but it's my brothers but it still works, so we play it sometimes just for fun  

Kashigan

Omnipresent Loiterer

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:28 pm
Black because its dark and we like Dark....

XD plus I got the console upon its first release so there really wasnt much choice. >_>  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:57 am
l-Kathulu-l
Black, without the little cover thing. I had the red thing for it for DK 64.
This.

I got my N64 the Christmas it first came out. I don't even know if I knew what one was. I have a purple see-through controller, though.  

Orphie

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:49 am
I have the green DK edition myself, along with the controller, and a 3rd party controller.

I have the lime green GB Color; the D Pad's getting rather old...

I have a platinum GBA (classic) and the classic DS of that same color. Had em for so long, the shine's starting to come off at the edges...

Fish is right, they should mix it up with the latest systems. I mean a Green Wii would look stellar in my opinion, with a purple light inside...

I did remember seeing an Orange N64, but that was in Japan only.

Also there was a Hello Kitty PS2 (slim version I think...)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:37 am
User Image

So black N64, Platinum GameCube. Kiwi Game Boy Color, Glacier? Game Boy Advance, Fire GBA SP, Mario Kart Hot Rod Red DS. My dog chewed the rubber up on my first platinum GCN controller, so I got another on eBay.

...And kindly ignore that abomination of gaming sitting on the Atari...  

GuruGuru214

Bodewyn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:21 pm
Holy shite, you have ET? Do want. That, my friend is a piece of gaming history.

I like that closet, I should find a similar one to put my consoles in.

Are all USA Genesis game boxes red on the side?  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff