Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:35 am
"Don't worry about it. Just take better care of yourself," Amaranth said, then, "So, did they put something on you too?" She asked. She wanted to know what kind of experimentation Vexen had to endure.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:57 am
Vexen sigh, " what happened on that dreaded day was that, they wanted to see if a virus that could cure any illness could Mutate someone and make them hostole. my parents were killed for disobedence and all they had left was me and my brother. They put the Virus in my brother and the put me on the other side of a small room. my brother let of a scream of pain, then he started changing. after becomeing some....beast. he lunged at me and began attacking me...i was not tested on, until later. after they had killed my brother. They brought me into a lab and began running these....things through my body. I had lett out many yells and screams. because i could feel it all. but when time came when they were done with me. they throw me out there doors and i was alone." he said...tears formed at his eyes. "i-i never want to go there again..."  

Antagkelsey

Divine Demigod

9,525 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:14 am
Amaranth look over at Kir sadly, "At least you had an outlet of escape. Kir and I were there for a longer time. We lived there. Kir was the one who got experimented on the most. By far. I was usually left alone and monitored as a comparative object for Kir. It's obvious our differences now. We were there for Crystallis research," Amaranth tapped the blue jewel embedded in her chest near her neck, "Mine is here, while Kir's is in his left eye. He was experimented on even while he was unborn," She said. She wouldn't say she was sorry to Vexen, because she knew that she wasn't the one who had to say it. She glanced over again only this time at Synthic.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:24 am
Vexen looked at the crystel. "You....you have one two! i have one also. but i dont know what it does..." he said showing her the crystel embedded in his Left shoulder.  

Antagkelsey

Divine Demigod

9,525 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:30 am
Amaranth inspected it, "It's not reacting with mine or Kir's, so I can safely say it's not a relative of theirs. Yours appears to be attached correctly even though the position is off. Thankfully you won't get the aftereffects like Kir has gotten. They are made from the souls of the captive subjects inside the academy. For us, they amplify magic. For Kir..." She fell silent.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:25 pm
((thakns for moving Lily, one less thing I have to get caught up on))

Lily had been staying quiet and not doing anything because she was trying to get her mind back in order. For a while, she was on the verge of a frenzy but she slowly calmed as time passed, until she was pretty sure she could control herself well enough. She hadn't been paying very much attention to the others.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:58 pm
We fear what we cannot understand yet we embrace love...
Durrahn had laid down. Still in her leonine form, anyone looking into her eyes or mind would see she was still near the point of rage. Her mind was still shut down, so at the current point she was like a toy dog with wheels and a leash. She'd follow you, but wouldn't do much else. She hadn't let out a word since leaving the crystalis research labs, not that she had spoken any words since Kir was kidnapped.
...Thus a contradiction against which no one can argue

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:03 pm
Lily let out a quiet sigh. She knew she couldn't do anything helpful if she was riled up so she forced herself to be calm. She looked over at Durrahn and could still see the demon was like Lily had been just a little while ago. She stood and walked over. "Durrahn, it's okay. Everyone is safe now," she said putting her hand on Durrahn's head, in an affectionate way.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:06 pm
User ImageDurrahn tensed up at the touch and turned her head swiftly with a look as if about to bite Lily's head off, but just as quickly calmed. She didn't respond to Lily's reassurance, not so much as a nod of her head. She just stared blankly at the vampire, as if seeing right through her. Her ears didn't even move at the sound of her voice. It was as if she was sleeping with her eyes open.
[[As close as I could get. It's missing tentacles and is a bit too big. She's about half that size.]]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:11 pm
"Yeah, I know it's not okay," Lily said, looking away from Durrahn, apparently unconcerned about Durrahn possibly hurting her. "It's jut nice to hear it said every once in a while is all." Even though she seemed calm enough, she still looked a little vampiric. Though her eyes were blue again, her fangs and fingernails were longer than normal. "I guess we can always hope..."  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:27 pm
Durrahn continued to seem to stare straight through Lily, but this time her ears twitched. "Hope..." She hissed. Her voice was emotionless and nearly inaudibly breathy, but it was the first word she had spoken in hours. She continued to stare afterward, as though she had said nothing.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:31 pm
"Not like hoping will do anything, but it's nice nonetheless," Lily sighed. Sort of an odd peace had settled around them. "I guess the only thing we really can do is keep moving forward. We should find peace eventually, one day."  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:38 pm
DUrrahn's ears flicked again. Once again the only other reaction was a repetition. "Peace..." She hissed in the same voice as before. There were still only very simple thoughts crossing her mind. Thoughts so simple as to not be made up of words and logic, but simple urges and desires. Right now, the words she repeated were her only desires.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:42 pm
"One day, maybe after this war is over," Lily said, more to herself than to Durrahn. "Then we can all be together and be happy and not have to run away from everything and everyone." She knew that she was starting to get Durrahn to calm a bit and that almost made her glad, almost.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:44 pm
Durrahn stared, having lost her slight focus on Lily. She hadn't had much focus at all, so it hadn't taken much to throw her back to shut down again. The rage inside of her had been quelled again, but recent happenings had still been too much for he young, and therefore simple, mind.
[[Wait for it...]]

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas