Huh...Wha...Cheesecake....Snnkt.....
33%
 33%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 57

charamath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:32 pm
suavitel2
charamath
Well see there's this thing called the 'life cycle' where everyone goes through stages. The typical gaians are still in their 'larval' stage. Ugly little maggoty things. Their cells regenerate quickley, but aren't fully formed. That's why you can slap 'em around a bit more, 'cause they keep bouncing back. Most of us our in our adult forms- beautiful little butterflies. We're fully formed, but our cell-reporduction is regulated more. Next comes the 'degeneration', where our cells don't quite come back the way they used to and parts start to wear out. Technically, mechanical organs and a mechanical nervouse system could make you immortal.

crying crying so... beautiful

I'm happy my random paragraph made so many peoples' day smile BTW, how do you spear ink? (siggy) LOL!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:50 pm
charamath
Gah! Here we go again... There's this thing called 'sleep'. When one's muscles build up too much acid from being used too much, one needs to rest. However, it is the exhaustion of your brain that creates the need for actual 'sleep'. 'Sleep' implying the 'REM cylce', where your brain literally shuts down nearly 80% of it's typically functioning area to revitalize itself. This can explain why most children today are idiots- they're all so jumped up on caffine or energy drinks that thier brains, even when sleeping, never fully shut down to recooperate, thus meaning every morning they wake up, they're just a little bit dumber then they were the day before.

Hey! Ilove it...lol. I always wondered why teens were that way! thanks! xd  

Cat Sapphire

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Cat Sapphire

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:53 pm
charamath
suavitel2
charamath
Well see there's this thing called the 'life cycle' where everyone goes through stages. The typical gaians are still in their 'larval' stage. Ugly little maggoty things. Their cells regenerate quickley, but aren't fully formed. That's why you can slap 'em around a bit more, 'cause they keep bouncing back. Most of us our in our adult forms- beautiful little butterflies. We're fully formed, but our cell-reporduction is regulated more. Next comes the 'degeneration', where our cells don't quite come back the way they used to and parts start to wear out. Technically, mechanical organs and a mechanical nervouse system could make you immortal.

crying crying so... beautiful

I'm happy my random paragraph made so many peoples' day smile BTW, how do you spear ink? (siggy) LOL!

You sure made my day! I like the thought of being a butterfly! (just not a mechanical one though; as long as we are clear on that!) 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:32 pm
I pop in when I remember to. Sometimes I get preoccupied with television or listening to music, so I don't come here. I try to post as much as possible though. I always seem to miss people posting here, it seems like the majority post at night.  

Mikiba

Wolf-Seer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:27 pm
I'm lonely now and it's only 2:26 in the afternoon. LOL But I don't usaually long on until 10:30p.m  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:39 pm
im lonely most of the time..day or night. XD considering i just come here to see if their is anything of interest..then leave. Then i also have college now so i only come on during my breaks when im bored. I get to talk to 2 of my friends on the IM but that's it...v.v sad so quite..  

divinity of pride

Newbie Vampire

5,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:31 pm
So boring at night.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:07 pm
Got bored with the puzzle rooms--there seem to be less and less chatters on there these days--Anyone roaming around here tonight?  

Celtic Prince

Kiwii Tea

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:11 pm
I'm here. . .

but only because I really don't want to write this gallery / show review .

Jeanne-Claude and Christo are totally full of themselves! Dang, I can wrap stuff in plastic too!

(. . .anyone know who / what I'm talking about? )  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:50 pm
Anybody on?  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Kiwii Tea

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:57 pm
Takarada Kaoru
Anybody on?

still here. . .  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:16 pm
...on like ...here on gaia?

...on drugs?

.... on love?  

Danamii

Sparkly Lunatic

5,225 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:20 pm
Juliets last kiss
Takarada Kaoru
Anybody on?

still here. . .

What's up?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:27 pm
charamath

lol I like that....crap there goes an antenna..........  

THE wascally wabbit

Romantic Rogue

12,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:42 pm