Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

No place like 127 0 0 1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:37 pm
Zora Darkblade
No place like 127 0 0 1
Okay, i just remembered who one of the anti-christ is.
Its Jesus De miranda ....damn that guy is crazy

Absolutely. That guy is psychotic!!

I'm just disgusted that anyone would actually follow this freak. All he ever does is contradict himself and teach lies. I want him out of my state and out of my hometown of Puerto Rico for good! scream

Why don't they just put people like this in a mental institution??

LOL that guy is on crack. He is a crimminal whos addicted to drugs father of four and living with second wife bullshit. And you see how everyone started smashing away little statues of Jesus/mary and burning bibles and tattooing 666. And he's making soo much money out of this "im-jesus-2!" thing. He needs to be shot.
I knew people were stupid, but i didnt know people were THIS stupid to believe him... I dont think he is in his right mind...He is possessed. Even worse is people arent doing anything big to stop him?
I can see a demon in his eyes...very clearly.

They didnt believe first time..and now they believe in this obviously fake jesus? I bet people are going to think they learnt from their mistakes(believing in miranda) and then when the REAL second comming of jesus comes...then oh dear ....

So therefore, we already have a present anti-christ. He's not even from europe...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:40 am
I think the antichrist has manifested himself as multiple people over the years.
Hitler,
Stalin,
Osama,
people who try and undermine civilization with murder and genocide. And ultimately hate Christianity and everything it stands for.
One of these times he will get very close to succeeding... and that's when the 2nd coming should happen, I think sweatdrop .  

SUPERSQUIRRELX

divineseraph

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:59 pm
SUPERSQUIRRELX
I think the antichrist has manifested himself as multiple people over the years.
Hitler,
Stalin,
Osama,
people who try and undermine civilization with murder and genocide. And ultimately hate Christianity and everything it stands for.
One of these times he will get very close to succeeding... and that's when the 2nd coming should happen, I think sweatdrop .

I don't think Osama fits the bill. He's really just retaliating for our actions against his people. Our bombings are like his bombings are like our bombings. Keep in mind a matter of perspective- If you could have been born on either side, would you support the US's bombings of your country?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:02 pm
No place like 127 0 0 1
Zora Darkblade
No place like 127 0 0 1
Okay, i just remembered who one of the anti-christ is.
Its Jesus De miranda ....damn that guy is crazy

Absolutely. That guy is psychotic!!

I'm just disgusted that anyone would actually follow this freak. All he ever does is contradict himself and teach lies. I want him out of my state and out of my hometown of Puerto Rico for good! scream

Why don't they just put people like this in a mental institution??

LOL that guy is on crack. He is a crimminal whos addicted to drugs father of four and living with second wife bullshit. And you see how everyone started smashing away little statues of Jesus/mary and burning bibles and tattooing 666. And he's making soo much money out of this "im-jesus-2!" thing. He needs to be shot.
I knew people were stupid, but i didnt know people were THIS stupid to believe him... I dont think he is in his right mind...He is possessed. Even worse is people arent doing anything big to stop him?
I can see a demon in his eyes...very clearly.

They didnt believe first time..and now they believe in this obviously fake jesus? I bet people are going to think they learnt from their mistakes(believing in miranda) and then when the REAL second comming of jesus comes...then oh dear ....

So therefore, we already have a present anti-christ. He's not even from europe...

I think people are too scared to speak out against him cause his psychofreak followers will try something dangerous. They've already harassed other church members!

I guess the only thing left to do is to pray for these people and try to get them to open their eyes. They'll probably end up more dangerous than scientologists -.-  

Zora Dee

Aged Raider

2,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers