Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:16 pm
Again Vash thought for a moment and walked closer to the cocooned form. "Well, really I want to do what you want more than what I want." He said to the hair. "I want to please you and in that I will be pleased." He hoped that made since.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:58 pm
A long pause. A very long pause. Slowly the female sat up, blanket falling down to pool around her waist. Those luminous eyes were cold, angry almost as they looked at Vash. "Are you saying...that I want contact more then you?" She swallowed harshly, and closed her eyes, shoving down her fury in fear of upsetting her stomach. "This probably was a bad idea Vash...You should go home now."  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:53 am
Vash was shocked to see the anger well up in her eyes. What did he do now? Vash sighed, "All I want is for you to be happy, Mall. That's all I have wanted since the moment I met you. I want to see a smile on your face." Vash reached out to touch her face, but at the last instant let his hand fall back to his side. "Maybe I'm not meant to make you happy. Everything I've done tonight has caused you anger and pain and that is what I want least for you."

Vash looked into Mall's eyes with all his happy-go-lucky personality replaced by seriousness. "If you want me to leave I will. Just remember that I love you and me leaving this room will not change that fact. My hands will yearn to touch your beautiful hair, my eyes will only want the sight of your beauty."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:45 pm
The female softly growled, not seeing his approching hand, but very well smelling the salmon on it. "Thats because you've been acting like a blasted fool all night! I'll accept you and only you as a boyfriend; so act confidently in your own skin and I have a very short fuse; thats my own skin so get used to it. And concerning the couch, didn't anyone ever tell you that its easier to ask for forgiveness then permission?" Her voice was quick, with just a hint of bite to it. She despised showing her feelings, but she had things to be said. Unfortunatly, anger was the only thing her mind would accept to show it. The next thing however, sent her reeling, eyes snapping open once more to stare at him. A blank, awe'd, confused stare. Her forehead twitched as if wanting to turn into a frown, but she didn't even have enough mind to do that. "Back...back up..." The female spoke softly, the angelic male holding every ounce of her attention. "You love me?"  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:06 pm
Vash nodded as he listened to all she had to say. She was right he was acting like a fool, but didn't she see that she was the reason? She probably didn't know that love made paes into fools and Vash was no exception.

Vash smiled and then swiftly sat next to her. "Yes, very much so. Since the moment I met you and not only saw the beauty you possess on the outside but also the beauty you have within." He took her hand into his this time, because she did say to act himself and he would take her had witout permission. "And I always will, in anger in happiness and so on." He smiled as he spoke and looked into her eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:49 pm
Her head jerked down as he sat beside her, keeping him in sight still. It was like she had just been told that Sylve had gone missing. Be happy that she's gone, or be sad that yuki got hurt. "but...but..." She looked wordlessly at their hands before looking up at him, blatantly lost in all of this. "We've only gone out three times...and this one admittedly hasn't been going so well." Safe to say, he just blew her mind. Completely and utterly shocked. "I mean, you think that you know what you're getting yourself into, but you really don't. I'm cranky and over protective and just generally not all that smart..."  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:24 pm
Vash chuckled at her confusion, now she knew his thoughts just as he knew her's. "I know, that's why I overdid this date I guess. I wanted to show you how much I cared for you." He looked deep into her eyes, "Yeah, well, I take you for what you are and well, I think you are really smart." Why else push away the one that would take you for what and who you are completely? Someone who's sees you? He squeezed her hand gently as he watched her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:55 pm
"What I mean is, two dates isn't enough to tell you exactly what type of pae I am. Not many pae like me. And you're the type of pae that would actually get along with these other pae, so something is not adding up. For example...whats one time that I've shown that I'm smart?" Why push away the one that would take her for what and who she was completely? She was scared to death of being left then...with nothing.  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:03 pm
Vash looked away briefly, "I don't think you have to know someone long to know you love them." Not all thought that way though...Vash would do better to learn that.

"Well, for one you knew how to make doughnuts from scratch. Doesn't that take someone smart? Smart is a realitive word anyway...I'm not that smart by any means." He was actually quite dizty, well he put on that act anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:15 pm
"I beg to differ." She grumbled under her breath before shaking her head. The female sighed. "We used a book though if you recall...and I didn't even know what lemon zest was. And if you're referring to how they remained edible and unburnt, intelligence and talent are two very different things. And if we're speaking realitivly...if you're not that smart, I'm not that much better." So they got to be idiots together...What a cheery thought.  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:18 pm
Vash smiled, "Well, I guess you have me there." But could anyone interpert those directions? "Is it really this hard to believe that I've fallen for you?" He had the feeling she was arguing just to talk him out of it and that was not happening.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:29 pm
"Yes!" She firmly shook her head, her free hand reaching up to comb through her soft hair. "Lets think hypotheticly. Lets say you say that you love me. Then I go and say that I love you. We go on nice and happy until you do something stupid and I yell at you. You leave when I tell you to. But instead of fighting to get me back, you realize then its not worth it. That you just thought you loved me..." Her jawbone tightened as she at last tore her gaze from his to stare at the fire. What a night this was turning out to be. "'Better to have loved and lost, then to have never loved at all.' They shouldn't permit lies into a quote book."  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:35 pm
Vash followed her story, "But, I wouldn't leave for good. I think if that was the case I would have left a while back..." He took his fingers and lightly moved her face to his, "But really I want nothing more than to be with you. Yell until your blue in the face, I'll be waiting here until you're done."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:10 pm
She rolled her eyes, shaking her head again. "Vash, what 'a while back'? We've had two dates!" Unwillingly, her head moved again to flick her bright eyes onto his soft. Her features became gentle for a moment. Just a moment. Then he had to speak again. "I will! You have no idea what sort of situation this is for us. You're an adult for one, I'm a teen, you're a guy in a trench coat, I have occasional hairballs, you're a sweetheart, I can summon flaming replica's of myself at pae, you made salmon and donuts, I dispise cooking, you are highly affectionate, I try my best to avoid contact, you're accepting and open minded, while I'm nothing but a hypocrite..." She took a deep breath, filling her lungs again as she began to feel light headed. Her head fell forwards, shoulders slumping slightly. "And curse it Vash...I'm still waiting for you to get under this blanket, wrap your arms around me, apologize for acting like you don't want to be near me and then kiss me until I stop resisting. Don't you watch any romantic movies?"  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:21 pm
Vash listened to her fight and argue. He didn't care what she said he figured she would be done soon. Right? He was then surprized at her last statement. What?

Before she had time to say anything more he did just that. He pulled her close pulled up the blankets and then smiled down at her face. "I'm sorry and no, I guess I don't, but I'm willing to do so to do this right." Next he pulled her face up and gently pressed his lips to hers.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff