Welcome to Gaia! ::

The xxxHolic Guild

Back to Guilds

Fans of CLAMP's xxxHolic, you were not guided here by chance -- here you can ponder and discuss, or just hang with other Holic-holics!! 

Tags: crossover, holic, clamp, tsubasa, yaoi 

Reply The xxxHolic Guild
Yaoi? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ceirwy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:53 am
Considering this is CLAMP I think there is real merit to this pairing. They are quite effective as a duo and to cute at the same time. Plus the girls are teasing us constantly. I mean

Exhibit A your Honour:

User Image

And Exhibit B:

User Image

I also happen to have exhibits C through ZZ if anyone wants to see those wink  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:10 pm
I'd like to see those...  

Shizuka Doumeki-San
Crew

ceirwy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:02 pm
Your wish is my command Shizuka-san

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Deny all you want but the evidence is there biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:08 pm
XD We all know that Doumeki likes Watanuki. I just want some hope that Watanuki feels the same way.. lol  

Shizuka Doumeki-San
Crew

ceirwy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:20 pm
awww of course he does... deep down inside that place he shoves the rest of his denial! biggrin

OUr Little Watanuki is just a little dense is all. Yuuko needs to continue shoving him forcefully into that direction. Maybe we can bribe her into hurrying up a bit with yaoi manga and beer.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:26 pm
ceirwy
awww of course he does... deep down inside that place he shoves the rest of his denial! biggrin

OUr Little Watanuki is just a little dense is all. Yuuko needs to continue shoving him forcefully into that direction. Maybe we can bribe her into hurrying up a bit with yaoi manga and beer.
You do realize I own the 'DouWata Guild', right? lol  

Shizuka Doumeki-San
Crew

ceirwy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:11 am
Shizuka Doumeki-San
ceirwy

Yup. That I do. Noticed it on the boards. I should probably join as some point but I'm lazy like that biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:14 am
ceirwy
Shizuka Doumeki-San
ceirwy

Yup. That I do. Noticed it on the boards. I should probably join as some point but I'm lazy like that biggrin

XD. Alright. I thought you were trying to say that I didn't support the pairing earlier... lol

Oh! We currently have 102 memeber.. When we get 104, something 'special' is going to happen.  

Shizuka Doumeki-San
Crew

ceirwy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:50 pm
Shizuka Doumeki-San
ceirwy
Shizuka Doumeki-San
ceirwy

XD. Alright. I thought you were trying to say that I didn't support the pairing earlier... lol

Oh! We currently have 102 memeber.. When we get 104, something 'special' is going to happen.

Haha no. Sorry. English isn't my first language so some things I say don't always come across how I want them to. As for joining that I will do.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:34 am
ceirwy
Shizuka Doumeki-San
ceirwy
Shizuka Doumeki-San
ceirwy

Haha no. Sorry. English isn't my first language so some things I say don't always come across how I want them to. As for joining that I will do.
We just reached 104 members.. Now to decide on an event! lol  

Shizuka Doumeki-San
Crew

light sucks

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:55 pm
what's the suprise???  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:44 am
I still haven't decided yet.. Maybe I will make a poll type thing.  

Shizuka Doumeki-San
Crew

inryokuhime

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:43 pm
User Image

Need some DoumekiXWatanuki lovin?

Well my dears there are always doujins!
<3 <3 <3

I have 6!
4 scanlations and 2 wapanese.

All adult.
So sorry my sweeties~
But I can't share with out breaking the rules!

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:32 am
Oh, I've got tons, just about all of them are adult... XD.. I do some DouWata arts myself as well.  

Shizuka Doumeki-San
Crew

inryokuhime

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:08 pm
User Image

I have one where the pipe fox spirit takes a human like form and makes Shizuka-kun very jealous!
xD
<3 <3 <3

User Image

The xxxHolic Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out