Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] So Many Different Faces ~ Reeshie's Journal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 203 204 205 206 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:23 pm
Machungwa'kweu
| Basic Info | Personality | Cubhood | Juvenile | Adolescent | Adult | Timeline | Photo Album | Relations/Family Tree | Pride Info | Items |

User Image
| Basic Info |
Name: Machungwa'kweu
Meaning: Orange Light
+ Rogue

Father: Kivuli wa Usiku
Mother: Nyota'anguka
Siblings:
Doesn't like to remember them
Mate(s):
+ Haveo | Player |
+ Name | Player |

Offspring:
+ Stavros Son | Thalion |
+ Machwa Daughter | Reeshie Hack |
+ Binke Daughter | Roxy_Roxanna2 |
+ Nasrin'Akakios Daughter | Doodle p***s |

Grandchildren:
None

| History Summary |
I was born into a pack where everyone was darkly colored, even my mother and father. I think 'cause I was different and I was the only one in my litter, my father and the other elders of the pack thought that my mother had been raped after she disappeared during a fight with another pack. My older siblings beat on me, physically and emotionally, the elders and my father sneered at me, and my mother ignored me. The only friend I had was Motubawa, who wasn't real. He helped me get by and stayed by me when I eventually ran away.

After a while, I started getting used to others treating me better than my pack had. I even thought I wanted to settle down and have my own family.
But it didn't work out, so I kept going, this time completely alone. The male I thought would be my mate was gone and I had finally let go of Motu.

So many times I tried to have a family not working finally made me decide that if I was going to have a family, I would need to take it into my own paws. So after a passing night with a male, I found myself with pups. They are my family now, and I love them dearly. I intend to make sure that my pups have the lives I didn't get to have.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:26 pm
Machungwa'kweu
| Basic Info[ | Personality | Cubhood | Juvenile | Adolescent | Adult | Timeline | Photo Album | Relations/Family Tree | Pride Info | Items |

Thought insane by most, she keeps to herself and is far from the trusting attitude she had when she was much younger. She talks to an imaginary bird that is just another sign of the madness she developed over her childhood. She's quite untrusting of others but prefers not to resort to violence, even when she's backed into a corner. She prefers to talk her way out of conflicts. However, she will retaliate physically if she has no other choice.

After meeting several nice wild dogs and hyenas, Kweu changed, letting go of at least a little bit of her madness. She no longer sees her imaginary friend and is a bit more trusting of others and packs.

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:28 pm
Machungwa'kweu
| Basic Info[ | Personality | Cubhood | Juvenile | Adolescent | Adult | Timeline | Photo Album | Relations/Family Tree | Pride Info | Items |

Disclaimer
Kweu was received as an adult character and as such all former history has been assumed/created by me. If there are any conflicts with other players with this history, please contact me via PM or AIM so that it can be worked out.
~ Ree

Born the single pup in a litter to the leaders of the pack, Machungwa'kweu was considered odd from the beginning. With a coat unlike either of her parents, a bright orange and white whereas most of her relatives were darker colors like black, deep blue, or purple. They immediately began to try and figure why she was different. Several ideas arose. Her mother had been lost on a hunt for some time and she may have had an affair with a rogue dog, though she denied those accusations against her. Another theory was that the gods of the pack had somehow influenced her birth. But the pack's seer fought against that idea for surely the gods would have told him if they were going to honor them by influencing the birth of a pup into their pack. So that idea was ignored, most of the pack preferring the first idea.

So she was ridiculed by her pack, but mostly her older siblings. They refused to accept her as their little sister. They called her foul names and took opportunities to lash out at her, preferring to use her fragile mind instead of physically attacking her. As a pup because of her lack of friends, she created an imaginary friend, a bright bird the color of the sun that her mother named her for. But the torment her brethren put her though began to weigh on her mind and she had slipped into a semi-madness by the time she left as an adolescent. She believed her bird friend was real and often spoke to it as if it were truly there, following her. It is actually just a figment of her subconscious, warning her against others, a manifestation of an untrusting nature that had been forced upon her by the family that wouldn't except her.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:21 pm
Machungwa'kweu

Disclaimer
Kweu was received as an adult character and as such all former history has been assumed/created by me. If there are any conflicts with other players with this history, please contact me via PM or AIM so that it can be worked out.
~ Ree

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:59 pm
Machungwa'kweu

Disclaimer
~ Ree

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:00 pm
Machungwa'kweu
User Image

In her travels, she met many others, some who accepted her madness, others who scorned it. Recently, she helped another dog, Haveo, bring down an antelope for his pack. While talking to him, she finally allowed her conscious mind to admit that Motu, her imaginary friend, was just a product of her mind and that not all packs are as bad as hers was.

Perhaps she will be part of a family again someday.

Kweu once again found herself on her own, after briefly loving Haveo. Their parting took a toll on the fragile female and she sunk into a new kind of madness; this time of extreme depression. She believed everyone would leave her and that happiness was a lie. No one stayed and in the end she would always be alone. Whether this is true or not has yet to be determined.

Once more she tried to make a family with others and it fell through.
After some soul-searching, she came to the conclusion that she wasn't supposed to just join a family, the best she could do was make one for herself. So in a passing encounter with a rogue male, she became pregnant, hoping to start her own family and a new generation of love to cancel out the hate of her predecessors.

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:01 pm
Machungwa'kweu

- (Are You Mad?? Why, Yes... [Kweu x Kiji])
+ (A Lazy Morning Meeting [Kweu x Damalis x Zinduka])
+ (An Adventure of Sorts [Kweu x Lela'Bahari])
+ (Since when did days become so long? [Kweu x Haveo])
+ (Everything's So Different..., OoG RP [Kweu x Haveo])
+ (Off On The Right Foot...?
[Kweu x Huni]) In Which Kweu Meets A Skittish Male And Is Once Again Invited Into A Group.

(Title [Kweu x])

-: Unfinished
+: Finished
Strike: Used for breeding

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:51 pm
Machungwa'kweu

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:54 pm
Machungwa'kweu

Patriarchal Line
Grandfather & Grandmother
-- Father (NPC)
---- Several Siblings (NPC)
---- Machungwa'kweu (Reeshie Hack)

Matriarchal Line
Grandfather & Grandmother
-- Mother (NPC)
---- Machungwa'kweu (Reeshie Hack)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:55 pm
Machungwa'kweu

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:37 am
Machungwa'kweu
User Image
Necklace: Kweu met Huni and after a little while, he taught her how to braid grass into a necklace.
Bracelet and Ear Cuffs:
Feathers: Kweu found them on the journey to Huni's pride. They were very much like the feathers on her imaginary friend that she couldn't resist taking them and requesting Huni to help her put them on her necklace and cuff.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:38 am
Machungwa'kweu

- Spare Post - 12  

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:39 am
Machungwa'kweu

- Spare Post - 13  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:33 pm
Machungwa'kweu

- Spare Post - 14  

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:36 pm
Machungwa'kweu

Obtained on: 06.14.2006
Obtained by: Naming contest whose entrants were entered into a raffle
Colored by: Meepfur  
[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 203 204 205 206 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out