Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Drunken Dwarf Tavern

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply Roleplay (dice)
Chocobo Tales: Jade Regent Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:18 pm
Chad-for-Short and Spivey look at Davros, who shrugs and says "Guess I'mma slap a ho?" and runs out of the room, side-by-side with Ryoga.

Quote:
"I got her. You two be careful. And close the door behind you. Spivey, hide in my armor. Don't argue, because the only way to you is through me." Pulling the front of her armor so Spivey can dive in.

Spivey flies over and lands on Kim's shoulder with a bit of a splat, panting a bit hard and saying "I'm not sure there's enough space in there for two, dear."

Cackling a bit, Buttersnips leaves a blur as she rushes in to the ballroom, and out of sight.
Ryoga and Davros kick open the door and look around. While the place appears to be the same, they can still hear Buttersnips' insane laughter echoing off the walls from somewhere in the room.

"I am beginning to dislike this magical fairy bullshit," Davros says, while looking around. "I prefer things that sit there and let me punch them."
Remembering he took a shotput from Kim earlier, he reaches into his pack and fishes around a little before pulling it out.  
Kombinant rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:15 pm
Ryoga reaches over and taps Davros on his arm. "I guess I'll see if I can lure her out. While she's stabbing me you can hit her with something. And yes, before you ask, I do know this is a s**t idea. I don't have much else I can do."

Perception +7 to try and find her.  

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:50 pm
Kombinant

Ryoga wanders into the middle of the room, finger pistols at the ready.

Streaking back into visibility, Buttersnips gives Ryoga a deep gash on his leg that bleeds quite a bit (8 damage), streaking to the far end of the room, opposite from Davros (Next to the doors you all originally used to enter the ballroom for the first time).

Davros runs towards Ryoga.

Ryoga's turn.  
Kombinant rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:43 pm
Given that she's 60ft away from him and just cut the hell out of his leg, Ryoga charges her with a roar.

Charge attack +5  

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:29 pm
Buttersnips laughs and evades the monk's attack, then returns the favor by stabbing him in the gut with her short sword. It's a somewhat serious gash for 3 damage.

Laughing, the fey shouts out "ServesYouRight!ServesYouRight!BleedForMe!GoOffAndDieSoICanGetBackToTheWingedOneAlready!You'reDyingTooSlow!TOOSLOW!" Moving to one side, she begins heading towards the staircase to the second floor (Towards the direction where the Giant Bat monster was), and Ryoga sees a small opportunity to strike out.  
Kombinant rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:34 pm
AoO Melee +3  

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:40 pm
Feeling the warm throb of blood go down his leg and belly, Ryoga begins to have second thoughts about challenging the fey girl.

Issuing a call to fall back and regroup with the others, Davros goes to the bottom of the stairs and pursues the fey. With a dismissive snort, he calls out "I am not fleeing from some tiny b***h whose only advantage is in running away from me. If you're in danger, then by all means, you run and I'll either handle this myself, or I'll buy you time to get outta here. But I'm going to make damn sure that between her and me, only one of us is gonna be leaving here alive."

Unlocking the door to the second floor, Buttersnips laughs and shouts out "WellThen,Let'sPlay,Orc! Here,PiggyPiggyPiggy~ ComeAndGetMe! IHaven'tHadEnoughFunYetCuttingUpYourFriend!"

Davros responds with another snort and pounding his fists together as he ascends.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Ryoga meanwhile dashes back across the Hallway and regroups with Chad-for-Short, who is trying awkwardly to help Spivey keep Kim from stuffing the Lyrakien down the front of her armor. Pausing at the weird scene, Ryoga clears his throat, requests some healing, and informs the party of Davros' intentions of buying the party time to escape, as Buttersnips, while small, appears to be too much to handle without Kim's Bombs or Chad-for-Shorts spellcasting or armor. He adds that Davros is chasing Buttersnips around the castle, so it's hard to say exactly where to go.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:02 am
"We need to help Davros, but without my bombs, that's not going to happen. We need to find our gear. My last memories were of a dungeon."  

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:26 pm
Using the diversion that Davros provides, Ryoga leads the party through the Inner Garden and decides to check the Western door.

Opening it, there's a second door set there...

With a sigh, he opens that door and there's an awkward pause as he stares at the long nosed, red faced man from before. The man turns to stare back, along with the 4 birdmen actors, who stop whatever awkward performance they were doing.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" He shouts out, pointing at Ryoga as the monk slams the door shut. Grabbing Kim by the hand, he lets out a "nope nope nope" and leads her and the others to the north-eastern door where the two birdmen had brought Kim and Chad-for-Short from (The guard tower) as the Red-faced man can be heard shouting out "INTRUDERS! BRING ME THEIR EYES AND THEIR SORROWFUL SIGHS~!"

The monk, tengu, alchemist and Spivey make it partway up the tower's ladder when the Bird-men are at the bottom, in hot pursuit. They stop however and turn to look at something making a loud bang outside, and the party hears Davros shouting out "GET BACK HERE SO I CAN KILL YOU, YOU HALF-SIZED b***h!" followed by "The ******** are YOU little shits looking at? I will slap the ugly offa you if y'all don't stop lookin' at me. I'm too busy to humiliate you failed chicken abominations right now." The Birdmen all kinda look at each other, and caw out something in Undercommon, then decide to go try and jump Davros instead.

Ryoga and the others mull over the thought of helping Davros, before Chad-for-Short reminds everyone that without their gear, He and Kim are likely only going to provide minimal help with a good chance at dying or getting severely injured. "...Again, I would like to add." he says, fluffing his feathers a bit as he speaks. (He is otherwise naked...)

Looking around, Ryoga decides to book it to the other end of the castle, following the path along the wall to the catapult station, but taking a Guard Tower down to the First Floor.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:47 pm
Opening the door to the room, the party sees that it's a wrecked room, with a large number of ruined bunks and mattresses formed up with a large lizard on top of them. Strips of flesh peeling off it's body, and it doesn't look like it's happy to be disturbed as it whips its head around and flicks its tongue out at the party.

WHAT DO YOU DO NOW?!  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
Kombinant rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 1:01 pm
"I'm starting to think you two made up this whole dungeon place you were taken, because I haven't seen any traces of it yet. I'm tired of running around this place. I'm gonna get past this stupid thing and find you guys some temporary equipment so you're not useless anymore.

C'mon, Chad-for-Short and I can handle this thing. Then, we'll find you something."

(I'll go ahead and roll initiative since Ryoga's going to fight this thing)

Initiative +3  
MT the Clown rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 11:01 pm
"Sorry, not used to melee combat. ..." Despite the awkwardness, she still has options, patting the remaining shotput, Kim readies herself for battle.

((Initiatives))  

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 9:24 am
Chad-for-Short looks at Kim, then at the Shotput in her hand. Then turns to Ryoga and says "I am having severe reservations about going into battle if she's using that. Can we run? Running seems less dangerous..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 9:53 am
"We've BEEN running this whole time and I'm tired of it. I'm gonna beat this lizard to death then we're gonna find something so Kim's not useless anymore and we don't have to run from everything in this damn place."  

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 12:19 pm
Chad-for-Short flinches a little, but draws out his falchion and with a large, swing, chops the lizard right in the neck. The Lizard spazzes out a bit and bites at empty air trying to nom-nom him.

(Results: Critical hit! Nerve Slice Double damage, and target can only take 1 move or standard action next turn.)
18 damage to ze lizard

Ryoga's turn.

Hopefully Kim wont bludgeon Chad-for-Short with an errant shot...  
Roleplay (dice)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff