Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World of Aincrad [Closed]

Back to Guilds

In the year 2022 the new VRMMORPG of the year becomes everybody’s worse nightmare. 

Tags: Role Play, Survival, Fighting, Romance, Sword Art Online 

Reply Floor 1-25
Floor 1: Field to the North Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twiclipse

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:55 pm
User Image

Name: Jian
Level: 1
Weapon: Persian Scimitar - DMG 10-18
HP: 100/100
Col: 971
Inventory: Small HP vial, 2 Boar Hides
Party Members: Shirune, Nai

Jian fought against the tugging at the sides of her mouth to laugh when she saw the boar hit Shirune in the butt, but she immediately lunged toward the boar and stabbed at it with her blade. Once she was done with her strike, she looked over to Shirune with concern in her eyes and spoke rather soft and swiftly. "Are you okay?"

-12 for Boar
K4M1-kun

Evil Emperor Ecchimaru

MikomiKrod

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:50 pm
User Image
╔═════════════════╗
Shirune
╚═════════════════╝

Action: Fighting Boars
Thoughts: Ow! scream

『Level: 3』
『HP: 145/150』
『Equipped Weapon: Novice Scimitar [10-18]』
『Armor: N/A』
『COL:1018』
『Guild: N/A』
『Skills:』
<<1H Curved Sword>> [3 / 100] <> [1 / 100] <> [1 / 100]
> [1 / 100] [RL: Business]
『Inventory:』
[Beginner's Guide Handbook] [2 Medium Vials of HP] [Small Vial of HP] [5 Wolf Furs] [2 Boar Hides] [Chipped Fang] [2 Boar Meats]
『Party: [Jian 100/100] [Nai Hikari 125/125] [K-chan 125/125]』
『Others: Kaguya, 』
『Quests:』

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Still surveying the area Shirune was unawares of the boar behind him even with Jian's warning, consequently as his face went from serious to OMIGOD WHAT THE HELL!!?? His reverted back to normal and as he turned around to find the source of his embarrassment he noticed Jian trying to hold back laughter, which in turn made him laugh at himself on the inside for making himself look like a fool in front of her."That hurt you little piece of s**t!" He cried out as he in rage activated and struck the boar back in retaliation

+2 <>

(O.C.C - Apologies for the wait..)

Twiclipse

Emperor Ecchimau
Captain

Rare

Emperor Ecchimau
Captain

Rare

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:38 pm
User Image
Frenzy Boar(s): Boar 1: 65

After getting struck by both players the boar wasn't so sure that picking this fight was a good idea. It stumbled slightly around before squealing and charging again at the male player

(OCC: Twi, go ahead and attack and I'll roll for my dodge chance)

Twiclipse

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:44 am
…………………………
☾Kaguya☽

Mitsuru Fujiwara
…………………………

User Image

╔====================================╗

"Kchan that's just like you to be so swept up in the moment. Just don't forget to take Nai into account as we fight. If you do well at this I might let you read a draft." Mitsuru couldn't help but laugh just a little bit at Kokoro's realization that they weren't alone which seemed to quickly sober them both from any daydreaming or fantasies. Not that Mitsuru really needed the reminder but they did have to get on task and sometimes it took a little more for her friend especially since she wasn't entirely used to these games. Not that it could be considered as much of a game anymore. At Nai's mention of the group of boars she would turn her gaze to them. Yes, a group of three seemed just right for now.

"Yes, those three should be good. While we slaughter them I can plan out my stories and we get to work on leveling to make it out of here eventually." Adjusting the hold that she had on her spear as she got ready to fight, Kaguya would finally respond to the party request that had been sent to her which tied the group together before focusing once more on the boars. "Kchan, I want to see what you can manage so far. Go ahead and attack one of them, we've got your back."

╚====================================╝

Level: 2
Weapon: Novice Spear - DMG 12-18
Armor:
/ / /
HP:125/125
Col: 741
Inventory:
♥ Small HP Vial [x5]
♥ Beginner's handbook
♥ Beginner's armor set
♥ Plain paper [x100]
Skills:
✧Two-handed Assault Spear [2/100] / ✧Parry [1/100] / ✧Cooking [1/100] / ✧Fishing (Spearfishing) [1/100] / ✧Journalism/writing (RL skill)
Friends: [Kchan] / [Sir R Lionheart] / [Hiroto]
Party: Kokoro, Jian, Shirune, Nai
Guild: None

OOC: Let's finally kill some boars eh?
K4M1-kun

MikomiKrod

Mitzy-nyan

Battle-ready Spark

Twiclipse

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:00 pm
User Image

HP: 100/100

Jian looked at Shirune with wide eyes as he slashed at the boar quite strongly, but she saw that it was still alive and kickin' so she sliced her sword along it's side rather silently before jumping back to try to avoid any strikes from the boar. "You still haven't answered my question, Shirune," she said with a smirk as she kept an eye on the boar and glanced at him before winking.

-12 for Boar
K4M1-kun

Evil Emperor Ecchimaru

MikomiKrod

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:21 pm
User Image
╔═════════════════╗
Shirune
╚═════════════════╝

Thoughts:

『HP: 140/150』
[Beginner's Guide Handbook] [2 Medium Vials of HP] [Small Vial of HP] [5 Wolf Furs] [2 Boar Hides] [Chipped Fang] [2 Boar Meats]

Shirune got ready to dodge the boar as it came charging towards him, but he miscalculated and instead the boar got the jump on him, ramming his right leg and then squealing away. Shirune in turn grimaced from the pain and then turned around to face the beast while Jian had it distracted with her strike at it. He prepared another to strike the boar again with just as Jian retorted that he hadn't answered her question with a smirk and a wink, both of which made Shirune blush before he charged and slashed at the boar diagonally.
"I'm-m doing fine! Lets kill this thing that way you can level up!" He stuttered slightly

+2 <>

(O.C.C - Apologies for the wait..)

Twiclipse

Emperor Ecchimau
Captain

Rare

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:51 pm
User Image
Frenzy Boar(s): Boar 1: 100
Frenzy Boar(s): Boar 2: 100
Frenzy Boar(s): Boar 3: 100

Near by the group of two females and one male were three boars. The first was happily eating some berries, that he was sharing with another boar, while the third was trying to get to a butterfly that was resting part way up the trunk of a near by tree. As the three boars were enjoying themselves, they were blissfully unaware of their impending doom...

(OCC: sorry for the delay )

Mitzy-kun
MikomiKrod

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:06 pm
User Image
Kokoro Manami

Player Name: [ Kchan ]

Level: [ 2 ]

Guild: [ None ]

Friends: [ Kaguya ]
                                                        [ Sir R. Lionheart ]
                                                        [ Asami ]

Weapon: [ Novice Katana lv1 ]
                                                        Dmg: [ 12-18 ]

HP: [ 125/125 ]

Col: [ 1,535 ]

Inventory:
                                                        [ 3x Boar Tusk ]
                                                        [ Novice Long Sword +0 ]

Skills:
<>
<>
<>
<>

The woman let out a small laugh of slight shame at her friend commenting on how it was like her to be swept up in the moment. "I'll be sure not to forget again." She said with a wry smile before giving Nai an apologetic look and a brief bow. Hearing her friend say that if she did well, she could read a draft. "But Mi- Kaguya, I'm your proof reader, of course you have to let me see a draft of it." She said with a small giggle as she joined her friend in laughing. As the other two seemed more focused on the boars, she turned to follow their gaze and saw the group of three boars not far off from them. It looked so real, if not for the game's graphics, she might have thought they weren't in a game.

"Nn, those look fine." She said in agreement before lightly giggling at her friend's comment. "You sound so violent, Kaguya." She said with how her friend mentioned slaughtering boars. However, she too unsheathed and readied her sword for the fight. Mitsuru was the first to talk after that, saying that she wanted to see Kokoro fight. "E-ehhh? Um, alright! I'll do my best!" She said with some hesitation before briskly rushing towards the boars and swinging her sword down on the back side of one of them that was eating berries.

-22 to boar 1
""

Mitzy-kun
MikomiKrod

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

MikomiKrod

Dedicated Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:52 pm
Setsunai Psyleh "Nai Hikari"

User ImageLevel: 2

Weapon: Novice Spear - Damage: 12-18

Party:Shirune, Jian, kchan, Kaguya

Guild: N/A

Words to think about:

"Why do we always go out of our way to hold on to the wrong ones and let the right ones slip right through our fingers?"

"If we don't take the risk for love... then what do we take it for?"

"This is my sin and punishment, without knowing a time to stop. As long as there is a moon, as long as there is night, until the day that I am killed."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hp: 125/125

Col:841

Inventory:
[Novice Spear]
[Beginners Handbook]
[Small Hp Vial x 5]
[Weak Healing Herb x 4]
[Boar Hide]

Friend List:

Luka
Flutura
Thomas

Skills:

Two Handed Assault Spear 2/100
Listening 1/100
Detection 1/100
Tracking 1/100
Investigation

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nai just kept his usual smile on his face as he watched the two women's interactions with one another. It seemed that the two knew each other outside of the game, interesting. His smile never leaving he was glad that the two could meet. In this death game one would need all the friends one could get. After Kaguya spoke he nodded and said with a light laugh, "Yep that we do. And dont worry about the little things"

Seeing Kchan strike at one of the boars eating he decided to start things off with a bit of flash, wanting to try out a skill he had yet to try as of yet. He ran after kchan his eyes changing from his calm look to a look of seriousness and aimed at the boar right next to the other one and jumped into the air a bit. Letting his spear glow and allowed the movements to be aided he struck the other boar with the striker spear skill as he came down.

-18 to boar 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If only we had background music while we walked:First I am carefree then I get serious.

K4M1-kun
Mitzy-kun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:20 pm
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru
User Image
Frenzy Boar(s): Boar 1: 33

After getting struck yet again by both players the boar now feared for it's life. The initial attack against the dark haired player had been amusing but not this fight was turning ugly. But it still had a chance to turn this around but now it would to try something different. It charged towards the female now, it's eyes gleaming with hate.

(OCC: Do you want to fight another boar?)

Twiclipse

Emperor Ecchimau
Captain

Rare

Twiclipse

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:04 pm
User Image

HP: 93/100

Jian's smirk turned more into a smile as she saw Shirune blush before slashing at the boar. She tried to look back at the boar quickly, but realized it was too late when she was struck by the stupid thing and clenched her teeth before trying her best to slash at the boar and hit its head.

-12 for Boar
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru
(OOC: If you want to, I'm fine with it. Sorry for taking so long to respond...)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:33 pm
User Image
╔═════════════════╗
Shirune
╚═════════════════╝

Thoughts:

『HP: 142/150』

As Jian took the hit from the Boar, Shirune came from behind it and thrusted his sword through the boar. "Payback... He said softly as he pulled his blade out and watched the boar explode into tiny polygons but not before letting out a blood curdling squeal. Another day, another death. This was seeming to become the norm here, but if it wasn't them it was another player. Another poor soul who'd never be able to see the sun in real life. He sheathed his blade but not before noticing two more boars coming there way.

+2 <>
1 Cooldown

(O.C.C - Apologies for the wait.. And I went out of order on the boar...)

Twiclipse

Emperor Ecchimau
Captain

Rare

Emperor Ecchimau
Captain

Rare

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:11 pm
User Image
Frenzy Boar(s): [Boar 1: 100] [Boar 2: 100]

Hearing the death cry of one of their brethren two more boars came out from the fields only to find two players watching as their brother exploded into fragments of data. The boars squealed in hatred as the both took different paths, circling the players like hungry sharks.

(OCC: )

Twiclipse

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:55 pm
User Image

HP: 93/100

Jian smiled half-heartedly as Shirune drove the final blow into the boar, but something just wasn't too satisfying about it all... She smiled as best she could toward Shirune as he sheathed his sword, but she noticed a movement out of the corner of her eye and quickly turned to look with an expression of concern.

"Uh... Shirune... I think you should get your sword back out..." She spoke up with her voice shaking a bit while tightening her grip on her own blade and crouching into an attack position.

Evil Emperor Ecchimaru
(OOC: Sorry it's been taking me forever to answer, school and life have been crazy)

Twiclipse

Floor 1-25

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces