Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
An Eternal Dream(Not accepting anymore ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:26 pm
User Image

Umirest chuckled softly only staring at the ground,then laughed harder as if she was amused."Ha!You think you can't get rid of me that easily you little swine!I'll keep coming back!The City of Alura is mine and i rule over it!"Umirest grabbed her katana swiftly and went into a attacking position."This body is mine and nothing will stop me from having utter control!"

((Alura is the name of the city and i will stick with it))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:53 pm
User Image

Enough lowly Demon, We've gotten what we came for. We no longer need these weak humans nor these magic users anymore. They are useless to us now that we've found " IT ".  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:17 am
User Image

Umirest eyes widened."Are you serious!"Umirest put a hand to her chest,black fluid dripped to the flow as it was then formed to a demon.

"This seems to good to be true!100 years and we finally get the key to get into Mysterious Unison!"The demon was all too happy.

"That man is there.Frédéric François Chopin.

((i wanted to stay in the whole Eternal Sonata plot without going off topic.I hope that's ok.)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:41 am
(( sure thing by the way why'd you egnor my comment to you charact in Lucky cafe ? ))  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:20 pm
Alex stood dead still.
"What in the world...." she had no idea whats was happening. She quit trying to attempt to follow the conversation after Umirest was laughing, and it semed as though somehting had possessed her.
"My...Lady...?" she asked timidly as she stepped into the room, and, with Lawleit close by he rside, and the Twins out int eh hallway, she stepped over Haruka and up to teh Queen.
"Your Majesty, are you alright?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:59 am
User Image

Umirest frowned."Why is everyone treating me like royalty ..."She starting to tear up and she slopped down to the floor."I-I..."She couldn't stop her tears as she covered her face.

((Sorry about that Mizu it was late and i couldn't make two post to also comment on your replay.))

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:23 am
Alex stood there for a moment, not sure of what to do at all.
"Uhmmmm...." she wrung her hands and sighed, then stepped forward to wrap her amr saround Umirest.
"It's alright...we'll find out some way to get through this, My Lady..." she sent Lawleit a questioning look, and said,
"Shall we go down to the kitchen, and get something nice and hot in your stomach? it'll make you feel better, hopefully."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:25 am
User Image

This kingdom filled with life has reached a interesting turn of events.With the queen 'better' and the demons that once controlled her land fled in achievement of finding Mysterious Unison with the 'key' in their possession.It has now been 1 month since this occurrence and now the sky has turned a ominous purple tint with the despair growing fast.User Image

User Image

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:30 am
User Image

Umirest slammed her hand against the table braking on off the legs."This is a outrage!My kingdom is falling all because of those retched sprites!"What made matters worse for her was that ever since that incident her memory was fading away fast leaving only to remember the people around her.

What she didn't know was that she had completely forgotten about Degiro."Alex!I will be leaving the kingdom and nothing you can say will stop me!"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:45 pm
Alex's mouth opened into a huge O.
"Uh- wai..." she stuttered, but ended up plainly staring at the Queen with wide, frightful eyes.
"My Lady, I beg a humble pardon, but you've got to be kidding!!" Alex exclaimed.

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:34 pm
User Image

I came around from the corner without making a sound and spoke up sharply, but quietly. She's right you know.
I began to moe closer towards you while taking your hand. Guilte had began to run through my viens because of the way I'd let Degiro ' Disappear '.
Lady Dyryso, I hate to mention this after it being so long now but there's a person you've forgotten. He.. his name is Degiro. He was my rival and he's been gone for too long now and I'm starting to worry about him.

I began to fiddle with my hands tring to calm my nerves slightly. You and He had a strong bond, a bond almost as strong as love.

I began to look down in shame at myself for now reminding you sooner. I'm sorry from not telling you this sooner Lady Dyryso, I just thought that I'd never recieve your love if he was here...but. But he was the reason why you'd smile. He was the one who could set things right in your mind.

My face darkened up as I began to come to the realization You and I were never ment to be. He's the one who you connect with the most. none of us even come close to the bond you two had.

A single tear escaped my left eye, and slow weeped down my cheek. I....I I began to weep heavily with the greif I was feeling inside. I'm so sorry Lady Dyryso, I'm sorry I kept you from this knowlege!

I ran out of the hall tears pouring off my cheeks. I began to run faster and faster, untill i ran into a chair mid way down the hall. Still in view of Dyrysoand the others.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:16 am
User Image

Umirest was stunned."Who's Degiro..."She pondered for a moment which became a minute,which became five,which became thirty."He seems so familiar but..why can't i remember him at all."Then she came with a single conclusion."Rena!I need you to get things ready i will be leaving by midnight!"Umirest knew that this would be the end of everything,she now had to go to Mysterious Unison this was where they said a man was and this man was the key to everything.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:24 am
User Image

Degiro felt a soft drop of water slid against his face as he opened his eyes to pitch darkness."Where am i..."He didn't remember what happened in the past...months maybe and he was in a cold bleak room filled with the loneliness and dread he feared of.

"Why your in a magical place that will soon become your death bed."

The voice was sadistic with a hint of sarcasm."Show yourself!"Degiro screamed but was not able to as he felt a blade brush against his neck.It was dark so he wasn't able to see that person's face.

"Me?Why my name is Fugue and i suggest you keep your voice down.The ritual will start any day now."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:05 pm
Alex frowned, and then sighed.
"This is going to be a very long day..."

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:16 pm
User Image

"Miss Alex.I wish to speak to you for a moment.Please come with me."Rena turned to a small dark room that was filled with bright yellow lights that hung down from the ceiling.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff