Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Julia ★ What's your number? ★ Panda Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:25 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

"I beg to differ, sweetheart." Nick looked her in the eyes, his smirk still lingering on his lips even when she told him she ought to teach him a thing or two about women. His eyebrow raised slightly and leaned a little closer to the girl. "Yes, it is.. but, what is this? Is the funny sarcastic Nick not good enough for you?" His tone was a mix of playful and serious. His lips curved at a jaunty angle and he stood upright. "Alright. I see how it is. Fine, let me think of another..." he placed his hands on his hips, walking around a little bit. Suddenly, a big grin appeared on his lips and he turned on his heels, pointing at Kate. "Roses are red, violets are blue.." he began, slowly walking back to the girl "the centre of my world, begins and ends with you."

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:50 pm
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸

The blonde female looked at him with a playful smile,laughing."Maybe." Kate replied,shrugging her shoulders. Of course she was just trying to tease him."Another one? Let's see what you got." Kate leaned her back against the wooden railing,her arms were crossed under her chest as she watched Nick who turned on his heels suddenly and pointed at her. Her bright blueyes watched him as he moved closer,the things he said actually made her melt inside. It was actually really amazing to say something like this."Wow.." She started to clap her hands. "Now that's how you conquer women!" She called with a big smile."But I do like the funny Nick as well." Kate admitted,saying the truth.

¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

User Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:12 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

Nick smiled triumphantly, doing a cocky little fist pump as he neared the blonde. "Good, 'cause that's the only kind of Nick you're getting. This sappy romantic crap turns my insides." He half-joked, leaning forward against the wooden rail again. His arms trapped her small body once more. He gave her a warm close-mouthed smile, gaze shifting between her glossy pink lips and beautiful blue eyes. "Tell me the truth... are you enjoying yourself right now?" Nick asked, voice low and hushed since they were standing so close. Surely, it wouldn't be the best date she's been on. Or so he thought. He didn't plan anything out, nor did he book them seating at a fancy restaurant or a VIP only theatre. Hell, the man didn't even know what they would do after this.

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:33 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

Kate rolled her eyes with a smirk on her face."Oh come on,being romantic can't be that bad." The blonde looked into his bright shining eyes,he trapped her body with his long arms.Then she had a small idea,she decided to trick him and lie just to see his reaction. Of course she was enjoying herself,they were talking to each other plus Nick brought her to her favourite place! "Ok..you want the truth?" Kate said as she lowered her gaze then looked back up at him."I'm not having fun,I mean...you didn't take me to a fancy restaurant or took me to a fancy park.. I even dressed nicely."Kate took his hands so she could move away from him."I'm sorry Nick.." Of course Kate was just acting,she wanted to see Nick's reaction and wondered what he would do.

User Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:47 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

Nick looked into her eyes, anxiously awaiting her answer. Judging by the guilty look in her eyes, however. he wasn't sure if he was ready for it. "Yes.." he answered slowly, standing upright when she removed his hands from the railing. Her bluntness made his eyes fall and his lips part. "No, I'm sorry..." he swallowed the lump in his throat, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "I should have put more thought into this. You deserve a fancy restaurant, Kate.." Inside, he was mentally calling himself an idiot. And he was! What was he thinking, taking a beautiful girl like her to some stupid park on a stupid bridge. Kevin probably took her on better dates than this. Nick tried to meet her eyes, though he just couldn't bring himself to. The man shoved his hands into his pockets and looked down at the bridge, stubbing the for of his shoe gently against the wooden platform. "Do you want me to take you home?" He asked, barely lifting his eyes to look at her.

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:56 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

Kate knew that she was acting like a spoiled little b***h and probably Nick would get angry for saying such things but her smile was gone when she saw his reaction. He actually took her seriously! Her bright blue eyes looked at him,he really apologized and looked very sad,Kate even started to feel bad for teasing him like this."Nick.."Her lips slowly curled into a big smile."Of course not! I was just joking with you!" She ran a few steps to him before she pounced on him,wrapping her arms around Nick as she hugged him tightly."I don't want fancy dates, you don't need to sorry and I don't want to go home!" Kate raised her head to look up at Nick."I just want to be with you.I'm having a lot of fun with you."

User Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:14 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

Her sudden change of tone was what caused him to look up at her. She played him like a card. Kate threw herself into his arms just like she did back at the apartment and Nick wrapped his arms around her small waist in response. "You're a good actress," he mumbled into her neck, spinning her around like he did before. The man put her back on her feet and lowered his head to look at the girl, resting his forehead against hers as he smiled. He would have kissed her, though he decided that if she wanted to kiss him, she would do it herself. All this time it had been Nick trying to steal kisses from Kate and it almost always backfired. "I'm glad." Planting a soft kiss against her warm smooth cheek, he lifted his head and slid his hands into the pockets of his jeans. "Where do you want to go now?" He asked.

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:15 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

Kate laughed happily when Nick wrapped his arms around her waist and spinned her around."Thank you." She laughed even more when he told her that she's a good actress,soon Nick placed her back down on the ground then rested his forehead against hers.Her bright blue eyes looked at his with a big smile on her face,the two were silent for a moment and Kate thought that Nick was going to kiss her.In fact she was ready for the kiss but then he kissed her cheek! "Hmm.."The blonde looked around and tried to think,shrugging her shoulders lightly."I don't know,we can play a games or maybe we can go eat something..What do you think?" She ased,raising her head to look up at Nick.

User Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:28 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

His stomach grumbled when she mentioned the idea of food and he rubbed his stomach lightly. "I think you're a genius." He smirked kindly before taking her small hand into his own and giving it a gentle squeeze, beginning to walk off the other side of the bridge with her. Holding her hand made him really realize how tiny her hands were in comparison to his. "What are you craving?" He asked, letting her decide what they were going to eat. Nicholas could eat anything. He looked down at the girl with eyebrows lifted questioningly, awaiting for her response.

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:38 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

Kate couldn't help but laugh when Nick's stomach grumbled."You only think? I am a genius." Theblonde laughed before she held his hand,his hand was much bigger and stronger than her. Her blue eyes glanced down at their hands before she looked up at him."Hmm..." Kate didn't feel like eating something fancy ,she wanted a big meal of hamburger and chips! Yeah that sounded delicious! "I want a big meal of hamburger,Mcdonalds is not far away from here." Kate laced their fingers together before she started to walk out of the park."Come on,let's go!"

User Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:13 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

"You really want McDonalds?" He asked, deep voice hitching when he said McDonalds in both surprise and disbelief. Most girls wanted something big on first dates. Well, all the girls he had dated did. He gave a nonchalant shrug of his broad shoulders, laughing a bit. "Alright. The cheaper the better, that's my motto." The man caressed the back of her hand with his thumb as they walked out of the park and soon they came to the street. Nick was having just as good a time as Kate. He loved being able to hold her hand, to hug her and to kiss her without giving off the wrong impression. Soon they came to the corner and stopped, Nick pressing the button so they could walk across. "This is your last chance... there's a Shoeless Joe's just around the block. Are you absolutely sure you want McDonalds?" He drawled, looking back down at the blonde. Shoeless Joe's was a burger place like Mcdonalds, only it had a fancier setting.

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:41 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

"Yeah I really want McDonalds."Kate nodded her face with a simple expression,she wasn't the type of girl who eat in a fancy place or order a small meal of salad. She really loves food so she can order big meals sometimes! Luckily she works out and dance,so her figure stays the same."Yup,besides I'm not gonna let you pay on my meal." Kate stuck her tongue at him then looked to the front,watching over so she won't fall suddenly or bump into something.As they walked,Nick suddenly stopped and told her that it's her last chance.She could pick Shoeless Joe's or McDonalds,she stood there for a moment before she looked up at Nick."McDonalds." She decided,leading him towards the Mcdonalds."We can go to Shoeless Joe's next time." Kate added with a smile,who said it will be their only date? Of course Kate would love to go on another date with him!

User Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:43 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

Nick raised an eyebrow, almost snorting when Kate said she was going to pay for herself. "No, no. This is a date and as the guy, I am therefore obliged to pay whether you like it or not." He stated matter-of-factly, waiting until the little walking man popped up before they began to walk hand in hand across the street. What she said next surprised him. Next time? "Seriously? You'd want to go on another date?" He asked, feeling genuinely proud of himself. Flashing one of his prize winning smiles, the man let go of her hand and wrapped his arm around her neck before pressing his lips softly against her temple. Nicholas held the door open for the girl and followed her into the fast food restaurant, re-wrapping his bulky arm around her neck once more. The man looked up at the screens above the counter, chewing on the inside of his bottom lip and blue eyes scanning the available combos. "What would you like?"

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:00 pm
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

The blonde rolled her eyes when Nick told her that he's going to pay whether she like it or not."Oh come on,seriously..I can pay on my own meals." Kate insisted,trying to persuade Nick even though she know he won't let her pay.They walked a little more and then Nick asked if she would like to go on another date,of course she will. She actually fell in love with Nick,it's just took her some time to realize it."Yeah..Why not? I mean,I'm having fun with you.."She admitted before her eyes widened lightly when Nick pressed his lips against her temple,slowly her lips curled into an adorable smile.She walked happily with him.After a few more minutes,they finally arrived to McDonalds.Kate was the one who entered first,it was a bit crowded but they still had place to sit.Her blue eyes looked at the screens before she turned her attention to Nick who stood beside her."Big Mac Royale,chips and grape juice."She smiled sweetly to Nick,knowing that it sounded like she ate a lot but hey,Kate has a big appetite.

User Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:24 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

Big Mac, chips, and grape juice. Her honesty made him smile - he liked a girl with a big appetite. Jamie was always so self conscious when it came to eating and when she did have a big meal, she would puke it up right after. It was disgusting. Nick stroked his bearded chin thoughtfully, stuck between to tasty looking combos. "Only if you share your chips," he teased in a serious tone. They were next in line and soon a lady called them up to the counter and asked them what they wanted. "A Big Mac, chips and a grape juice and combo number two. Make it a root beer and a large fry." The burger that went along with it was a stacked McChicken. The man let go of Kate briefly to fish out his wallet from his jeans and take out his debit card. "Your total comes to $10.74." The woman informed him, waiting on his form of payment. "Debit, please." He lifted his card slightly to show her and she handed him the small machine. And with a swipe of his card and a quick few thumb jabs to the buttons, his payment was accepted and the two were shifted to the next counter. Nick slid his card back into his wallet, folded it, and tucked it into the back pocket of his jeans.

User Image User Image

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games