Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
An Eternal Dream(Not accepting anymore ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:08 pm
User Image

Umirest gaze faded from Katoya until she was leaning against that soft plastered walls surrounding her."Leave..."She said in a soft tone,it was too cold even for her."Just leave then."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:16 pm
User Image

My lady, I began to talk gentle with you I know that You don't know what's been going on but I can tell you that You being back to your old self bring pleasure to me and even to everyone else. i smiled slightly. I'm glad to protect the true You once again....

This was when Hanahily Came passed, this meeting would open new doors to both the Queen's Royal Guards, and the Rebel's Rebuttle, It would als open up a new chaper of enemy for both of the partys. How will this stanza play out?  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:35 pm
User Image

Umirest was slump on the ground with a far daze.Nothing made sense."Katoya...is lying to me...he has to be..."She began and curled up into a ball.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:52 pm
User Image

I began to crawl back after regaining control. My....La..Lady are you alright? i asked in a weak tone that almost couldn't be heard. I tried to raise up, but i couldn't find the strength. I defeated the evil that had consumed you those many years ago My L...Lady. I'm glad your safe.... I saw the girl on the floor and Remember, Re...Rebel.... Rebel Rebuttle! I began to crawl faster to the Queens side. Stay Away from her fowl Girl! you won't hurt the queen so long...a..as I take breathe.

User Image

You honestly think I'm going to hurt her? Please, what we were after wasn't the Queen you dummy. I stood up trying to gain my composure. What we were after was a demon who's been causing trouble around here for years, I finally found a spell that separated it from the Queen and It went and Returned to the ' Nest ' I sighed heavily I was so close to capturing it, then you Royal Dummies got in the way once again! You see this is why when we see you guys we start fighting! You keep us from capturing these demons that have had control all this time!

User Image

Demons!? You mean that there have been demons around here? I began to look around, I thought they'd died long ago before the war broke out all those year ago...  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:04 pm
User Image

Umirest got up from the ground and gave a laugh."What demon are you talking of?"She smirked and narrowed her eyes to the man below her."Haruka my dear are you feeling well?"She used a non-verbal voice though it was clear she was being sarcastic.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:17 pm
User Image

He...Hehe...Hehehe I see you didn't go back to your nest after all! I began to straighting up while giving the Creepest look towards Queen Dyryso. You think you take her body again... I'll show you you little trickstir!

User Image

I stood by the Queens side when I began to notice a dark pressence Enveloping her. My eye's widened Greatly, as I jumped away from Dyryso. Lady Dyryso I don't know what to do I see a dark Sheet of evil energy around you so....

User Image

Tell me Rebel Can you use that spell again? I began to look at the way how the rest of us looked right now. I have another Question... Can you create a barrier so that this thing doesn't take over anyone?

I can caste the spell again, but i'm not sure if i have the power to Create the barrier strong enough to stop this one... It's a lot stonger than the one that got away... I began to sweat a little about my brow. But I can at least give it a try.  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:29 pm
User Image

Umirest grinned even more."Like i would give her up so easily.What kind of an idiot do you think i am!"She laughed getting out her katana."No one and certainly not you will stop me!I'll be the one to-"She got interrupted by the sound of footsteps.The image came into view slowly.

It was the Count.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:32 pm
User Image

"My my little Umirest haven't you learned to be a obedient little dog yet."He smiled walking closer to the group of people.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:51 pm
User Image

Sir! Stay back! I began to walk backwards towards his direction while never taking my eyes off of the now Taken Dyryso. As it seems sir the Queen has been taken by a demon with a serious lust for power. We need to get Lady Dyryso Separated from it at once!

User Image

Stay away from her! I came in by using a spell to give myself dragon wings temporarally You think I'm just going to let you take Dracus? I won't allow you and your Demonic Lessers take her again! I wasn't able to stand with her last time but I will Make up for it NoW! I caste a spell Quickly while making a barrier to protect the others and the Queen. I see it was a Denoque User Image
you sent into the Queen this time. I'm suprize you didn't send something stronger.

User Image

Oh Tenchi, I began to blush, Why do you always save me like this?

Far back as Hanahily can remeber she's had a thing for Tenchi, only thing is Tenchi doesn't know about it. Hanahily is as strong as she is because she always wants to protect Tenchi like how he protects her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:13 pm
User Image

Waltz got out his sword and raised it high."Aure Dominium."((2:23))The purple light surrounded the barrier and soon the barrier exploded."You should be more clever then that!"

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:26 pm
User Image

I chuckled slightly, You know me better than that Dracus. I am always careful, that wasn't a barrier ment to keep you from us it was ment to pull you, All of you from your taken bodies. I walked over toward Dracus, You should never have come to this world in the first place...You should have know that we'd be here to stop you things dead in your tracks. I smiled slightly, 5 more seconds untill your out. Oh by the way I'm kind of glad you came here though now we can use this to find your " nest "

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:32 pm
User Image

"You wouldn't dare hurt me."He smiled."I'm the link to this man's heart,take me out and you kill him instantly."He gripped his chest and tightened the grasp.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:45 pm
User Image

I began to think to myself... "I could take out two birds with one stone if I kill him and Dracus, that means less compition for me in the long run for Dyryso..." I snaped back to reality "If I did that I'd be no better than these power hungry Demons... " I can revive him after all I revived Harucho after he killed someone in " Peace City " (( sorry can't remeber that name xd )) and that Kills them with magic, If I can revive him I can surely Revive the Count Walts from you Attenpting to steal his heart. Better yet I began to caste a spell take the count heart inorder to save it I'll take his heart right now so you can!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:55 am
User Image

Umirest ran in front of Waltz."No!Don't hurt him!"She wanted no harm to come to him even if it meant she would get hurt.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:19 pm
User Image

I gently push you aside My lady your taking my jester in the wrong manner, I smiled lightly while looking at you longingly I'm mearly taking his heart for a quick moment to save him from this demon who's taken his body, After I've taken care of Dracus I will give the count back his heart. Just as I have taken out the one who control you now, I must do the same to the count but with a different spell, I began to finish the spell to take the Counts heart, This is the only way to save his heart from them... I am sorry you have to see this Lady Dyryso but, it has to be done...  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff