Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hero Within

Back to Guilds

role playing, chatting, quest aid, books, comics, series 

Tags: Role playing, Sons of Anarchy, Heroes, Shifter, Comics 

Reply You forgot me?! What a jerk!
Animorphs[CLOSED/Looking for 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:23 pm
Andros was gone. Dragging Alicia behind him. "Come on!" He was worried that they would go to Piper's. Once they were all in the car Andros looked toward the house.
"Alicia....you'll have to go. I can't leave Erebus." He was out of the car and racing back into the house. Morphing along the way.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:10 pm
It took some time before Alicia got to Piper's. By that time she's was seeing double and staggering when she got to the door. Piper had taken Allegra and took her to play with Taylor while she worked on stitching up Alicia's wounds in another room of the house. She left her sleeping when she was done and checked on Allegra, like she thought the little girl didn't have a scratch but she was pretty shaken up. So Piper gave her some chocolate chip cookies. That always calmed her down.

Erebus was doing fine without Andros. He had managed to cut the monster's right arm off at the elbow.  

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:14 pm
Andros roared. He couldn't let his last true comrade just be killed or taken away. That would not be right and it would really strain the relationship between Piper and him. Coming home and going 'Hey sis your husband was taken and sold into slavery. If he's lucky. What's for dinner?'. Some how he knew that would not go over well. Plus despite how annoying Erebus was most of the time Andros liked him.

Andros liked him better when he shut the hell up and watched the game. Or took over the piloting for a bit. The girly touchy feely E sucked but Andros learned to ignore him for the most part.

Andros weight sent the monster to the ground. Andros' huge full grown African lion morph currently had his fangs into the shoulder area. Right where it meets the neck.

He could taste the hot metallic tasting blood rushing into his mouth. The heavy paws held the creature pinned to the floor. He pulled away and a huge chunk of flesh came with him easily.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:33 pm
Erebus shook his head. He used his tailblade and stabbed the beast in its gut, spilling greenish black blood from the wound.  

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:07 pm
Andros unmorphed and was naked. He grabbed a sheet from the laundry spilled on the floor. The basket laid partly smashed. He used the sheet to make a toga.
"Frat boys taught me how..." He explained and started for the door.
"Let's go...."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:14 pm
Erebus shook his head at Andros.  

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:18 pm
Andros shrugged. "It's not that far. We can cut through the woods." He looked at his toga.
"Togas are awesome!" He smiled at Erebus.
"Sure she is fine. I hope Allegra won't need therapy..."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:07 pm
Erebus shrugged and morphed to his human form. He grabbed a sheet and went Greek like Andros. "More than likely Piper gave her chocolate chip cookies and she's stuffing her face with Taylor. But you'll probably have to clean her up... Those two get filthy faster than you can snap your fingers."  

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:40 pm
"Not-uh! I don't clean girl offspring! They are different. I respect her privacy. The fact that she is a lady in training." Andros read many books and watched the news while on Earth. He read the paper a lot as well and found that humans were disgusting and vicious at times. He was afraid of that sickness being in him. So he stayed on the straight and narrow.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:56 pm
Erebus just laughed. "Its only its her face and her hands. She gets Taylor dirtier than herself." He chuckled.  

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:41 pm
"Ah. I thought you meant bathing her. I will never change or bathe a female." Andros replied solemnly. He pointed up ahead. It could be seen pretty clearly.
"There is the house. The car is there."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:01 pm
Erebus chuckled and shook his head. "Then lets run! I bet there's brownies ready for you." He took off to the house. "PIPER! Im home."
Allegra and Taylor popped their heads up and looked at him. She looked around for her daddy.  

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:00 am
Andros jogged for a moment. "I'm watching my weight..." He pouted. Not wanting to admit his favorite jeans were starting to fit a bit to snugly. He moved a bit faster.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:04 am
Allegra and Taylor went back to eating their milk and cookies. She had gotten the chocolate from the cookies all over her face. She had managed to get chocolate on her nose, her cheeks, and over her right eyebrow. "Is my daddy with you uncle Erebus?"  

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:38 pm
Andros stepped in. Brushing leaves from his hair. His toga looked awesome on him he had to admit. Even if it was white with tiny pink flowers printed all over it. He definitely had the upper body for a toga.
"E your mail man handed me and gave me this odd look. Then he hurried off." Andros handed Erebus the stack of mail.

You forgot me?! What a jerk!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff