Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
~ CONFESSIONS! ~ ( Keep it PG13! ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:28 pm
I have a crazy-huge paranoid fear of zombies. I'm frickin' eighteen, I feel so silly.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:35 pm
User ImageWhen I was so alone, so alone, you held me out caring hands...

Miku-chan's Confessions~
1) I used to be a total Narutard. Like, I wore a ninja head plate every day, everywhere. Oh god, the shame. redface

2) I used to be scared to death of ET. From my window, I can see the blinky red light on the top of my town's water tower, and I used to think it was his glowing heart and that ET was standing up there searching for me so he could come kill me. 0_O Every time I watched that movie, I wouldn't be able to sleep well for months, and every night I'd make my parents check my closet to make sure ET wasn't in there.

3) I didn't talk to anyone when I was in elementary school. All I did during free time was read. I honestly believed books were more interesting and reliable that people, and therefore were more valuable.

4) I forged my dad's signature on a test in 5th grade and got caught and punished. You would think I've learned my lesson. Now, going into 12th grade, I'm a Forensics student. I've just gotten a lot better at forgeries thanks to my classes.

That's all for now. I'll add more... eventually.

...I was a digital bit VOCALOID, but you gave me song and soul.

Trash Noir Claws Out

Feline Combatant

12,025 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

Huntress_Lena

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:27 pm
I'm a total idiot. In my opinion that is. I should get better grades and work harder, but I always procrastinate. I need to break the habit, but it's so hard for me...

I guess...I hate myself. Sort of. My parents keep bothering me about how it's their fault for my grades and habits, or they sometimes blame my siblings, but it's seriously just my fault for procrastinating and making so many accounts online that i want to be on the computer so often. And it also erks me how, it's 2 days until school starts and my mom still wants me to do hw. Can't I just rest the last few days off until I'm loaded and killed by hw? apparently not...xD

Oh and I also hate that I'm a whiner. I do think my life sucks and whine sometimes, but then when I read or listen to others talk about their life or those in rly poor 3rd World countries, it makes me feel just like I want attention. And I dont' like attention, unless I just don't know. D: I also get annoyed at my friends sometimes...but I guess that's sort of normal.

I also confess that I envy my friends. So athletic, smart and everything, except that they're maybe a little too rude and confident. Couldn't they at least apologize a little nicer or something? Instead of just saying "NO." they could say "Sorry, not really interested" or something...and they do make fun of me being too nice. Also, they always compare test scores. When they get 98/100 and could of gotten 5 extra credit points, they start whining and everything about how they're life is over. I mean like, seriously?! You have an A still and you whine while the rest of the class gets low Bs and Cs because it was a hard test? Yet, they barely have to study and are just perfect and it annoys me. Now I'm going to have to re-take math and I know that they're going to make fun of me.

I also dislike it when people say pretty words to you to make yourself feel better. My parents can say "don't worry, you're smart and pretty! it'll be fine." and then the next day start yelling at me about how I wont' be able to graduate to high school because I have 93.5% out of 100.

Yep, end of rant...sry for writing so much.....I just keep on going D: and it's all about complaining in my life...>.<

OH but i confess I do like to sneak some sweets after dinner when i'm not supposed to xD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:21 pm
Happedol says:
I just ate some really sugary self-made cucpakes while i'm supposed to watch what I eat D:

Happedol

Miamiakima

3,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:55 am
Haha um...
I guess my confession would be...
I kinda think my friends crush is cute...and I think I might like him too. xD Which sucks cuz, #1. I don't want to ruin all of our friendships, and #2. I'm usually, not much, in this situation...at least where I really want to go for the guy. >.<
Poopy.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:25 am
confession 1. whenever i listen to Caramelldansen in any language i always do the dance no matter much i try to resist i know most retarded of mah confessions

confession 2. i watched all 200 episodes of Sailor Moon when i had no other anime to watch......most embarassing one....

confesson 3. i love Idol from Vampire Night and Vampire Night Guilty  

Banshee Cupcake

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100

14th of july

Precious Pyromaniac

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:46 pm
I've never had a boyfriend (le-gasp)
And I've liked the same guy for 2 years.
I'm too shy, that's why. I'm not a flirt.

Oh and I watch Highschool of the Dead D:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:01 am
I'm a goofy class-clown kinda girl who's never truly had their feelings requited.
Most folks have no idea that I'm actually a seme ...  

Kiki Traum

Friendly Explorer

They Call Me Homewrecker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:32 pm
>w<
I'm straight, but I watch yuri (girlxgirl anime).

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:02 pm
As the moon climbs high o'er the dead oak tree,
Spooks arrive for the midnight spree.

Creepy creeps with eerie eyes,

I'm in love with a guy on here that I will probably never ever meet.

He hasn't logged on in almost two years, but I can't stop thinking about him...

Start to shriek and harmonize.

Grim grinning ghosts
Come out to sociali---ze~♪

StrawberrieMars

Tiny Gaian

8,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Lisiana

Newbie Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:47 am
              I++w+a+n+t++h+i+m++t+o++b+e++m+y+++++++++++++
              ++++F I R S T ▪ L O V E++++++++++++++++++++++F I R S T ▪ K I S S++++++++++++++++++++++F I R S T ▪ E V E R Y T H I N G

▐I... actually like a guy friend. It's hard, trying to keep it a secret, since I see him every single day, but I actually manage to do it.

I want to keep it a secret because of fear of teasing and... further development. And... the fact that I know, deep in my heart, he likes/loves another woman. D:

But it's okay. At least we're friends, right?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:09 am
I have many *legit* addictions...
• Facebook
•Gaia
•Youtube
•drawing
•chocolate covered bacon

Especially the last one...
Also it took me about 5 days of practicing to type perfect correctly... perfect perfect perfect... imperfect... 42-imperfectly-perfect-24 <3  

BugxNicole

Centipedes In Utero

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm still attracted to Sigourney Weaver, even though she's old enough to be my grandmother.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:26 am
My guy friend passed away yesterday and it hurts a lot.

xukshia

Conservative Genius

32,750 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200

MightyWonderWoman

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:56 am
*thinks*

I live in my own fantasy world/imagination to pass by the time, for lack of socialization. Although the fun part, I can put and pull myself in/out of it at any time I choose. I like to think of it as a way to expand my creativity and imagination, which I consider to be exceptionally important to me. Not to mention, thinking of it helps me with my stories and writing. =D

In my family, which all of my siblings are heterosexual (including me) I am ridicuously open about things, (i.e. girl/girl, guy/guy, ufos, paranormal...yadda yadda). I'm sure if my family knew a lot of the stuff I was open about, it probably wouldn't be a pleasant sight.

I've never had a boyfriend, and I likely one have one until after my 20th birthday.

Uh... and that's all I can think of at the moment. xD  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces