Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Karakura Town ~
Karakura Shrine Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Klowned-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:27 am
(Hrm. . ok three things. 1. I don't really call what I did was auto-hitting, I threw you, it gave you enough time, flying through the air to dodge, regain, or stop the force of the throw. Its not like *I stabbed your throat you dead now*. I am not some second rate role-player.

2. The fact that you say accuracy principles matter on rank is far fetched at best. Look at Ichigo, he wasn't even a ranked soul reaper and took on multiple captains. That was a poorly thought statement.

3. This should account for second squad the most, we pride ourselves on speed and stealth tactics, the fact that we dodge, is because the battle is just starting to rage, and that a speed and stealth operative of the Special Task Force, would hardly get caught off there guard that easily.

My ranting is finished.)

Seeing the young Tabuu charging towards Michio with a great deal of speed, Tsubaki smiled. "You get one. . " Closing his eyes, he flashed stepped directly adjacent to Tabuu, shoving him with the utmost strength he could muster, throwing him into the air. Tsubaki looked over his shoulder seeing the blast.

His whole body was engulfed in the light from the blast, sending the limp body of Tsubaki flying out of the blast his kimono was shredded as he careened into a wall near the shrine. The smoke from his body filled the air, his sunglassed split down the middle shattering them off of his face.

"Da. . dammit. . ." He said as he coughed slightly, blood dripped steadily from his body at key points, his shoulders, sides, and hips. Falling from the smoking crater, Tsubaki appeared to be removed from this world.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:20 am
chuckling Castiel leap forward at full speed, his reiatsu now at its full level.
Appearing right infront of Darkri Castiel fired a reiatsu spear outward (almost like a Cero) The energy burtst forward slicing and cutting the air around it, electric energy burst forth from it.  

hellfiresage13

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:30 am
"NO! TSUBAKI!" Hiro retreated back as fast he could until the blast dissipated, before rushing over to Tsubaki's side. holding Fenikkusu lengthwise over Tsubaki, flames began emanating from the blade and encasing Tsubaki's body, but instead of burning him, they began healing his wounds. "Come on, stay with me Tsubaki! its not over yet!" Remembering that they were still in a fight he placed his hand Tsubaki's arm. "Bakudou 13. teleport", and they were gone.

((still somewhere in the area, but we're out of the fight for the moment.

@Klowned: you can decided in your neext post where we went.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:09 am
hellfiresage13
chuckling Castiel leap forward at full speed, his reiatsu now at its full level.
Appearing right infront of Darkri Castiel fired a reiatsu spear outward (almost like a Cero) The energy burtst forward slicing and cutting the air around it, electric energy burst forth from it.

Darkri dashed out of the way to the left; evading the spear with good time, as the changed Zanpakutou allowed him to have enhanced reflexes. He quickly went right back into close range, and began to execute kick after kick, attempting to strike Castiel multiple times with the heavy strikes. Should they hit, they'd not only deal out a crushing amount of damage, but they'd also have cutting properties due to the 'Talons'. He moved with incredible speed, his attacks a vicious blur, wind arcs following the strikes. He was -not- playing anymore.

Nicholas Darkri

-Klowned-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:22 am
Appearing just at the outskirts of the shrine. Tsubaki laid face up, his eyes faintly open, staring up at the clouds over head. The blood still stained his garments, and soaked on top of his body.

Slowly regaining consciousness, his lips began to break the silence."Hir- Hiro? What hit me. . " He asked in a weak voice, attempting to sit up.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:54 am
Hiro helped Tsubaki up into a sitting position, "Michio had released a powerful explosion of reiatsu just as someone was rushing in to attack him. you were hit when you rushed over and attempted to push him out of the blast, and it sent you flying into a wall. Honestly im not sure which inflicted the most damage to you, the blast or the impact. Either way, we should probably make a tactical retreat and let the others handle the rest of this battle, we both need to get our injuries patched up, and you need to rest. Fenikkusu does have limits to its healing powers after all" he said patting the hilt of his zanpakuto, which was now sealed and back in its sheath. Fenikkusu shook in agreement  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

hellfiresage13

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:31 am

Darkri dashed out of the way to the left; evading the spear with good time, as the changed Zanpakutou allowed him to have enhanced reflexes. He quickly went right back into close range, and began to execute kick after kick, attempting to strike Castiel multiple times with the heavy strikes. Should they hit, they'd not only deal out a crushing amount of damage, but they'd also have cutting properties due to the 'Talons'. He moved with incredible speed, his attacks a vicious blur, wind arcs following the strikes. He was -not- playing anymore.

Castiel blocked each attack (My zampaktou is the ultimate blocker). with each connection of his blade to the guards the skin around them were given minor cuts, like paper cuts, in a radius around the guards center. Looking into his enemy's eyes Castiel's blade shimmered like ice, the Blue Fire Hado still present in the blade. With his reiatsu fully released it formed into 4 spears, like the one he had sent out against Darkri Making a large" X" behind his to shoulders and under his arm pits then bent forward ready to strike. Looking into Darkri's eyes Castiel's blade glistened like ice. Castiel released the blue fire hado attack, like Getsuga Tenshou but a blue wave of fire, the attack was released so fast and so close that Darkri had an extremely low chance of dodging it or even blocking it.

Castiel drew in his reiatsu leaving only 1 spear of reiatsu out. The rest he keep in his skin making his skin like that of a hollows, reiforced with reiatsu.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:04 am
"Run, if you want." Stabbing his Zanpakuto into the ground as a grip to help him to his feet. "But I will stay, if that boy does that again, he will be killed." Tsubaki stumbled forward slightly, coughing a bit.

Standing up straight, the moist blood that covered his body, dripped slightly from his presence to the ground. Leaning forward and turning back Tsubaki smiled. "You coming with?" He said clearly.

-Klowned-

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:16 am
"You really sure you want to keep fighting in that condition? If we're going to continue, one of us should head back to get the captain while the other stays behind to stall Michio, and in your condition, you should be the one to go back. I should be able to take him by myself for that long at least."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:22 pm
"Oh really?" said Michio, floating about 50 feet diagonal from the two Shinigami. "See how you best this!" Michio sonidoed straight in front of Hiro and released a vertical wave of dark red reiastu at him by swinging his sword. This attack was point blank, so it would be difficult to dodge. Of course, this also left Michio vunerable to any other point blank attacks, but he did not care. At this point he would make sure he caused some serious damage to these Shinigami, even at the cost of serious damage to his own body. His mind was sharp, no longer plauged by his inner hollow. Now, he was dead serious. The time for even the slightest conversation was over. Now was the time for battle.  

NinjaSamurai360

Daalt256
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:43 pm
Tornadomaster_Auron
Auron chuckles as he walks out from behind the tree, a large grin on his face "I forgive you. It was the mercy of my opponent that saved my life once." Auron says, crossing his arms and sighing "Mime is too riled up from all the fighting. Care for a bit of a spar?" he says, white beginning to form on his left cheek as he tilts his head to his right "You're recovering from that fight, so you should be on equal level with me. Thanks to the damn seals."

Dice winced as he looked over at Auron. "Forgive me, Captain General but I need to recuperate a bit before I am to spar with you." He said as he glanced up towards the shinigami still fighting. "And it looks like there are others still trying to drive the Espadas back. Though they seem to have it under control for the moment. Perhaps we could spar once I've had this wound looked at by Squad 4." He winced once more as he placed his hand over his wound.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:10 pm
"Hyaah!Curse number 2 the dragoon of shadows!"Tabuu yells as his body is shrouded in a black flame.His helmet turns read and looks like a real dragon head flesh and all and his outfit is now a red suit of armor .His sword is now a red lance and a Giant shield on his right arm."Dark shock!"Tabuu says,holding his lance out as a black bolt of lightining comes out of the.the lance .The bolt is now heading toward Michio.  

boo133

Desirable Rogue

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:57 pm
((*facepalm* i JUST remembered. they stated rather early in the series, back in ichigo's battle with Grand Fisher, that a soul reaper, being a spirit and not a living soul, cant die from a physical loss of blood. however, the more damage they take, the greater the strain on their spiritual pressure, in turn drastically reducing their fighting ability. wasnt it specifically quoted at some point that "the only way to guarantee that youve killed a soul reaper is to cut off their head"?

either way, that would just support the logic that even at the level of VC, Tsubaki wouldnt be much help right now and that Hiro should be the one to stay. it also means that Hiro would be able to take at least one , maybe two more good hits before he really started becoming ineffective.))

Hiro tryed his best to dodge, but their was no time, and the wave caught him full in the chest and knocked him back about 50 feet before Hiro could recover and regain his footing. Just at that moment, he saw Tabuu coming after Michio yet again. "YOU IDIOT! YOUR JUST GONNA GET YOURSELF KILLED IF YOU KEEP RUSHING IN LIKE THAT WITHOUT THINKING!" Hiro quickly thought of a way to distract Michio for Tabuu to finish his attack. ""Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat! Bakudou #9! Geki! (strike)" Michio was suddenly engulfed in red light, temporarily completely paralyzing him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:03 am
Michio said not a word as the two attacks headed straight for him. Instead he thought of a way to get himself out of the crossfire so that the Shinigami's attacks would hit the person on the other side of him. He crouched down just before the Shinigami's Bakudo hit, and before Tabuu's attack hit Michio while he was paralyzed, Michio's body blacked out and exploded in black smoke. The bolt of lightning passed right through the smoke and headed right at Hiro. Meanwhile, Michio reappeared in a cloud of black smoke next to Tsubaki, his sword at the Shinigami's throat. "Don't move or you die."  

NinjaSamurai360

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:25 am
((could use some confirmation, but im pretty sure that bakudou is one of those unavoidable ones. at best you could maybe break it before the other attack hit, but that would still hold you for at least a few seconds before you could break it.))  
~ Karakura Town ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games