Welcome to Gaia! ::

The DragCave Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: DragCave, dragon, adoptable 

Reply Clicking/Eggspam/Walking
Click the Eggs Above You! All EGGSPAM goes here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2498 2499 2500 2501 2502 2503 ... 9850 9851 9852 9853 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Pur3 S0ul

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

More clicks please!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:06 am
!

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Keynir

Shirtless Tycoon

T3HPhazonDragon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:10 am

Bump~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Scroll of Phazzy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:12 am
Click these eggs/hatchlings please, thanks! heart

My babies

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eggs/hatchlings I've bred

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Sade le Aviva

selcross

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:17 am
help him/her please?  

Toxicnessx

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lady Calla Lily

Sweet Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:24 am
I've clicked yours, please click mine too smile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:25 am
My Younglings & Eggies:

Friends' Eggs (BY PERMISSION!!!!!)

DScottHewitt

950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

3rd Black Waltz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:36 am
I've clicked all the eggs and hatchlings since my last post!

FFVIII is far too addicting for its own good, despite the headaches menus cause...I'm hoping to beat it within the month but that doesn't seem too likely...

VERY IMPORTANT note at the bottom of my post! Please read it!

Whee,second Guardian egg. Hoping for a boy this time,but I'm pretty sure it's a girl...

Finally! Season/Weather egg!

My current hatchlings:

My current eggs:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My friend's hatchlings:
(none currently)

My friend's eggs:
(none currently)

Eggs and hatchlings bred that belong to someone else:

The Terms and Conditions have changed to include this line!

Quote:
Interactions with Others
"Posting" or using eggs, hatchlings, or dragons belonging to other users without first obtaining their consent is prohibited.

So now it's against the rules to post eggs that aren't on your scroll, including your bred eggs!

I'm just informing people that now it's a bannable/scroll burnable offense if you're reported posting eggs that aren't on your scroll that you don't have permission to do so. Don't go saying I'm preaching, because I'm not. All I'm doing is negating the whining of "But I didn't know you'd get your scroll burned for posting eggs I don't have permission to do so!".

TJ didn't announce it on the forums officially but it's there and enforcable. Check if you don't believe me.

Also, go to the forums over on Dragcave. You'll find a lot of people there talking about how the parents of their dragons are killing them because they feel the owner isn't doing a good job on their own and are posting the eggs on high traffic sights. It's not a gift at all.

And if you feel that this rule is unfair, go talk about it over on the forums at Dragcave. This isn't the place to have this discussion, it's over there, where the owner of Dragcave is and hear everyone's opinions.

If you want your opinion heard, please vote in this poll over on Dragcave on this issue!

http://dragcave.net/poll/4

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:46 am
last post for tonight

Toxicnessx

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PwningPenguins

Last post for the night!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Please and thank you!  
My new eggs:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My daughter's hatchlings and eggs:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My son's eggs and hatchlings:
wink Thanks so much! wink

BlitzHuf

7,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

a boy lilikoi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:50 am

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:51 am
Clicked everybody on the last page. heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naotsuki

Aged Shapeshifter

8,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
Clicking/Eggspam/Walking

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2498 2499 2500 2501 2502 2503 ... 9850 9851 9852 9853 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games