Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
An Eternal Dream(Not accepting anymore ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:50 pm
User Image

My Jaw Droped to the Floor. Who's Degiro?! Degiro and I have been fightin over which one of us would have to as a wife since you became... It stuck me like a hammer on a nail in that moment. Degiro meet the Queen shortly after she'd been crowned, not a day or moment before hand.

(( sorry G2G be back on 2 marro hopefully sweatdrop and Yea I got first post on this page blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:59 pm
User Image

Umirest blinked very not understanding."He sounds very interesting Katoya.Do you think we can meet?"She then put her forhead against his"Are you feeling all right Katoya?"She said very worried.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:31 pm
Kira Ishuna
"No wait!(I guess I'll have to take Marisa and go by ourselves.)"
Marisa Azul
"Brother. Come on. I got my stuff ready." She held her staff and a bag over her shoulder. "There was some weird lady who brought me back to the village. Is that who you were looking for?"

"We're going by ourselves now. Wait here and look at the flowers while I get my stuff. Ok?" Kira smiled and walked back to the village with his hand on his sword.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:21 am
(uh has anything happened to Nathaniel yet?)  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:27 am
((Nope but you can jump in at anytime to cap what's been happening the Queen lost her memorys, some sort of dark presence has taken over Haruka, and Mizu, Mizukie, and Lawleit are all working under the queen ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:04 pm
User Image

I blinked back, I'm fine My Lady, it's your I'm worried about. I began to try and remember the day the Queen had been crowned, in thinking about that day My head started to throb just how the Queens had before hand. But instead of whatever the power was that was keeping all of us from remembering that time destroying my memorys I came out and broke the Spell. I grab my head slightly trying to stay calm while the memorys flowed back into my head. Owwwwie, I fell like my head's gonna blow up... after 10 minutes of pain I gained all the memorys back. How the Current Queen never wanted to be Queen how she'd had a spell caste on her to control her...but by whom I still couldn't quite remember for some reason... or I would remember for a big reason.  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:18 pm
User Image

"Katoya,are you all right!"She wanted to help him but started to cry once more."Why am i crying...i have no reason to be sad."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:27 pm
User Image

I worked my way to my feet. I'm fine but I think I know why your crying uncontrolably like this. I looked deep into your eyes with a fire behind them. You may not remember what you did after that spell was caste on you but Your body does and so do I now. I can't believe that you were forced to do that durty deed so long ago. I leaned againt the wall my head began to hurt again only this time it was because of a now Taken Prisioner Haruka trying to erase my memorys that had now returned. Who...who is it that you saw last. I begin to fall because of the pain, Who did you see before your mind was taken prisioner.....  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:43 pm
User Image

Umirest thought for a moment trying to recoil her thought together.It was to no avail,as her thoughts were too clouded.Then,a spark came to her a mire blurry image but just enough to make out the person."Count Waltz,the prince of course...he promised to show me,a method of magic that none of the princess knew of but i knew he was lying to me cause the Count wanted to control everything."She started timidly on the floor with a cold voice.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:48 pm
((Sorry I've been busy wiht school. And I'm srry i kinda messed things up with the twins and Lawliet, Mizu.))
Alex looked between the Queen, katoya, and the way Haruka had gone.
"My Lady, do you mind if I go and..uhm...assist Lord Haruka for a moment?" ALex asked, not really sure of what else to say.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:18 pm
User Image

I sprang up in a heated flare of anger, No you can't follow him... I began to recover for the breaking spell, It's not him you saw leave I'm not sure who he is now but the Haruka we knew is traped now. I began to head straight for a wall which seemed very plane without any difference to the rest. I looked carefully along the wall,I began to rub my hand againt the wal as if trying to feel my way through the room. Soon however I stoped and smiled slightly. Found you...so this is where you were hidden... I spoke out something that no one else could, also as if it was another language and a door opened in the wall. My Lady I know that right now your weak and confused but for now I think it best if you stay in the panic room... The one your father made for you back when " It " happened.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:26 pm
User Image

Umirest eyes widened at the pitch white room with nothing inside."Y-you think i'm crazy...don't you..."Her voice rose in panic.Nothing made sense!She was a princess being told to go to room where insane people went."Tell me what kind of person am i?"If reality was here she had to know what her actions had deemed her to.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:38 pm
User Image

Stupid people, I began to scream out of everyone ear shot. They think they can take me from my powerful body like that...

As time when on Haruka began to fight the evil that had taken him prisoner, this dark spirit was no match for Haruka light willed powers and began to lose control of his capture. after a few more moments the spirit Scream in it own voice trying to separate from Haruka who as taking control of the Evil instead... The spirit left Haruka body with a firey like wail, and formed a make shift body using the near by shadows for a body.

User Image

How dare you... How dare you kick me out of your pathic body like this... it gasped, as if it was trying to gain breathe... I am the one you all have been serving for these many year... It bagan to cough this time as if it was being strangled.... If not for me the Kingdom would have long since died... it began to fade I won't let you get away with this, Half breed....You hear me? You'll die before.....

with that the Demonic spirit disapeared  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:56 pm
User Image

I looked deeply into your eyes as I grabed your arm gentle, this isn't " that " room My Lady this is a special Room that hides your Magical power from... Well enemys. You father made this back when you where I child, I began to explain, you see you have a magical power that no one else does. Although I know that you have a power I don't know what it is. I was never told by your father what it was. I walked you into the room. All I do know is you can't be taken from us like that again. I straightened up. That's why you must hid in this room for a little while untill I take care of Haruka's.... problem..  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:05 pm
User Image

I lept in through a near by window, Where'd that thing go... i began to run Trying to find the dark spirit when I triped over Katoya foot. * Oowph* I began to straighten up, Owwie, owwie. I look and saw the Queen Looking over me. I thought to myself. "What do I do now?!" I began to panic, then I felt the spirit's pressence left and I began to get angry. Look at what you did I sreamed at Katoya I lost that stupid spirit that I've been chasing after for 5 years now! Man I began tp pout now I'll never beable to find out... I stoped there in remember where I was  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff