Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hero Within

Back to Guilds

role playing, chatting, quest aid, books, comics, series 

Tags: Role playing, Sons of Anarchy, Heroes, Shifter, Comics 

Reply You forgot me?! What a jerk!
Animorphs[CLOSED/Looking for 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:04 pm
"I'm taking my bike. The car....it's a Mom mobile." Andros grabbed a few of his special grenades.
"No. Let's take the car then. In case we have to get the girls out." He had a grim expression plastered on his face.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:21 pm
Erebus rolled his eyes. "I don't think grenades are going to help especially if they're in a ship. Well duh! Of course we're gonna take them out of there!! A freakin ship that abducts people from their planets and puts them into slavery or trafficks them across the universe like they were prostitutes!! Damn! Damn! DAMN!! They'll have to come to our house or a hotel or something! They cant stay there!"  

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:34 pm
"Duh! I plan on getting in the ship!" Andros was driving. If you would like to call it that. More like flying through the streets and blasting through the red lights.
"Damn humans and traffic laws! Fly bitches, then no lights to worry about!"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:51 pm
Erebus rolled his eyes. "Let me get this straight... You are going to throw grenades at a space ship that probably has protection from attacks and stuff like that.. Smart.." His cell rang. It was Alicia. He answer and it was clearly that she was screaming. She could be heard without having to be put on speaker phone. "Alicia we're coming. Get somewhere it can't get you we're coming! Just lock yourself and Allegra somewhere safe." He turned to Andros. "Turned the damn emergency lights on and get in the damn emergency lane instead of zigging and zagging through the cars!"  

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:19 pm
"No! I am getting in the ship! It's a special grenade I built. Will fry most of the system." Andros rolled his eyes.
"Shut the hell up! I don't need your crap right now! Tell her to get in the basement."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:25 pm
Erebus was now yelling for Alicia but there was no reply. The phone was dead silent as he kept trying to get an answer, just trying to get something at all. "Floor it damn it! Alicia and Allegra are in danger! So get the steppin!!" Obviously he had spent so much time with Piper that he began talking like her at times.  

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:03 pm
"What do you think I've been doing?!" Jackass! Andros thought viciously. They were only about four blocks away now. After another two mins of some crazy a** driving they were pulling up at Alicia's.

He was out of the car and running across the hood of the car. He jumped down and ran toward the house. He realized he smelled smoke. He looked around. The power pole was smoking. That was not good.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:34 pm
Erebus was running towards the door. Who gave a damn bout a power pole when there was a woman and child in danger! He was stripping off clothes as he ran so when he unmorphed from his human form he wouldn't rip his clothing. Half way through he saw it as being pointless and just began running slamming the door in with his shoulder to eye and nasty looking alien that seemed gooey and slimey and had claws as fingers. He unmorphed and ripped through what remaining clothes he had.  

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:33 pm
Andros ran in. "Erebus! Get out! Get out! It's a trap!" The damn idiot had ran into a trap. They would have fried the system for a few reasons. One to get in the house and make sure the humans couldn't send for help. Two, to set up their trap. The containment chambers. That could be directly connected to the ship's system. Would trap them. Suck them right on up.

To late. The blue while energy cages came into view. Trapping Andros and Erebus. The energy from this....it tended to interfere with any other power sources.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:29 pm
Erebus had reached Alicia and Allegra. Allegra was screaming and crying. Alicia had a few gashes down her arm, a cut on her cheek, and a gash running along her back, obviously from an attempt to escape. She looked quite pale, probably a mixture from pain, fear, and blood loss. She kept a tight hold of Allegra. NO one was going to take her baby.

"The phones went dead. I couldn't tell you. They tried taking Allegra from me!! I can't lose her. She's all I have. Erebus she's all I have. I can't lose her. In ten years Im going to lose her. I dont want to lose her because of some stupid alien coming here. Please! Just find us a way to get out of here. Please, Erebus. I can't I can't be a slave again! Allegra won't make it. Please. Im begging you please. Just some way."

She looked around and finally saw Andros she just stared and waited for someone to tell her that there was a way out. She was scared shitless with what was going on. It was obvious in how she shook like a leaf and the fear that was in her eyes.  

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:06 pm
"Stay away from the sides they shock and burn. Depends on the settings." Andros glared at the monster.
"Hey! Fugly! Let these puny little humans go! They won't make good slaves. They are weak, fragile beings with a short life span!Let them go. Take me. I can take you to a few different planet were you can get excellent slaves. Some Zorgeans." Andros waited for the work Zorgeans to set in. They had been the main slaves these beasts enslaved last time.

The Zorgeans were a strong giant peaceful race. To afraid to fight back. They would go along with whatever this race wanted out of fear. They were hidden now. Having moved to a small far off planet, the few that had survived.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:54 pm
The horrid beast made a gruesome grin, showing a disgusting gaping hole that was its mouth. There were no lips and inside the mouth were dozens of razor sharp looking teeth that circled with the shape of the monster's mouth. It shook its head.

Alicia gagged looking at the damn thing. Claws for hands. Gaping black hole with dozens of sharp teeth. She gagged again just by thinking about it. "Ugh. Imma be sick." Allegra gave a shriek straight out of the horror movies. Alicia rubbed her back trying to get her to calm down but the little girl kept shrieking and crying. She looked to Erebus who was trying to think. He was observing.

He knew Alicia kept a compact on her person at all times. He remained calm as Allegra gave another horror movie shriek.  

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:10 pm
Andros shrugged. It could work. Or it could burn a hole clear through the mirror. Depended on the settings they had it in. Andros assumed it was on shock. Enough to just stun them and hurt pretty damn bad but not kill. They would only use that for creatures they considered to be a true threat. Hard to decide. The humans were definitely no threat but the Andalite most definitely was. A warrior known and feared throughout the universe.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:12 pm
Andros shrugged. It could work. Or it could burn a hole clear through the mirror. Depended on the settings they had it in. Andros assumed it was on shock. Enough to just stun them and hurt pretty damn bad but not kill. They would only use that for creatures they considered to be a true threat. Hard to decide. The humans were definitely no threat but the Andalite most definitely was. A warrior known and feared throughout the universe.  

Thisba Liadon
Captain

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:52 pm
Erebus nodded. He just needed Alicia to give the mirror over and a good diversion. He held his hand out for the mirror and she gave it to him with no questions asked.

He put the mirror down on the floor and slowly into place. Like he expected it shot back to the machine creating the beam. He turned to the others. he roared at Andros and Alicia. He rushed at the monster and knocked sideways.  
You forgot me?! What a jerk!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games