Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
:[ ORP ]: Halloween Party and Birthday Bash!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Pumpkin??
  Trager
  Azure
  Raken
  Dyas
  Yuki
  Magnus
View Results

immortalmina

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:26 am
((Okay, that sounds good))

Apollo chuckled a little. Only Dayht. "No, I ment take it to the next level like Tristan told you. Only if you want to and are ready." Sure he's ready he is a male after all. He walked back over to her and kissed her again as passonatly as she had kissed him earlier.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:35 am
((I think I can start it when this one is done. biggrin ))

Vash laughed, "As long as the practice is with you." This was a much shyer statement that was accompinied with a small blush. The then looked around and remembered where they were. "You think your brother is watching." He really hoped not.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:53 am
"Tristen is an old pop-tar-" she didn't get to finish her bitter sentence, angry as if it was all her older brothers fault that she felt like an idiot now. She was cut off as apollos lips found hers, bringing the female to a halt. A moment...and she broke this one too, shaking her head. "I...don't want to force you...into anything apollo..." And forcing this would be, seeing as he didn't return her kiss before she felt like the biggest fool on the island.

Was she really his first kiss? Their first date together, barely an hour and a half into it, and he'd stolen her first. Which would mean giving away his first. Simply because she was feeling down. She deeply blushed, glancing at the male still laying on the ground. She was...really that special? The female reached up and completely took off the veil, slowly lowering again to softly kiss his lips. Sweet...just...too sweet. Just a short, innocent kiss though, before she was standing, blushing even with her smile as she offered a hand to help him up as well. "No...I don't. Luckily for you. But...I really should be getting back to my mom. Looks like the party is slowly breaking up now."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:01 pm
"Force me? I don't think that would be forcing me. More worried about that for you really. I don't want to take advantage of you..." Apollo just wasn't sure. She didn't want to move in and so he wasn't sure she was ready for this step. "Well, whenever you are ready for me I'll be ready for you." He told her with a smiled that lit up the darkness.  

immortalmina

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:17 pm
Vash was surprized by the tender soft kissed. He kiss her back for the brief kiss and then took her offered hand. "Well, that's good." He looked around and noticed the party was as she said, "You're right, you want to meet tomorrow? I can cook." He face was hopeful as he looked at her for and answer.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:24 pm
Then again, his view on steps in a relationship were a whole lot different then hers. Tristen didn't live with Sunny, Dameon didn't live with starry, and raken didn't live with fre. And they all had kids. 'Course...she'd someday...really like to move in...with Apollo. "I'm a big girl apollo...its not taking advantage, if the other actually wants it..." She lightly bit her lower lip, wincing. She must sound like an absolute idiot. "Forget it." She quickly resumed walking, a hand gently rubbing her opposite arm. "It was stupid to bring up anyway." The female muttered, deeply blushing.  

Tartara

immortalmina

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:07 am
Apollo kicked himself in his mind. He felt like lately he just couldn't read her signs. Everything seemed to be going wrong. What was wrong with him? He sighed. Apollo didn't know what to say now. She was walking about from him again.

"Um...sorry Dayht. I guess I'm a sucky boyfriend." He finally said a little under his breath.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:41 pm
"Tomorrow?" She slowly slipped her hand from his as he stood, reaching up now to replace her veil. "I don't know...have to think about it." The female looked around at the scattering party, locating her brother. She glanced at vash, and allowed her smile to come back. "But...hypotheticly, if I said yes...where...and at what time?"

She winced lightly as she just caught his muttered sentence, slowly moving to a stop. The day fae slowly looked over her shoulder at the light fae, her pale eyes glistening. Her hand slid down her arm to lightly grip its wrist, for the world looking so fragile and alone with the moon shining so bright behind her. "Do you...want me to move in apollo? Where would we go? Do you have a house to yourself, would we just share a room in HQ, would we create a new home in dragnid forest or along the beach? Would it be close to my family so I could visit them? Is it big enough for the start of our own family?" To go live with apollo would be one of the biggest steps of her life...She already knew he was the one she wanted to marry, wanted to have kids with, wanted to spend forever with...This wasn't one of those matters they could just say 'we will cross that bridge when we get to it.'

OOC: Spooky, posted for you in the Namir place and mina....

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11485687 ^.^ for you  

Tartara

immortalmina

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:37 am
Apollo had thought about it. He wouldn't have asked if he hadn't. "Well, I was thinking I could build a house made of light. Or maybe a Lighthouse made of light. It could be near the HQ and the lake, if it's a lighthouse. Or a little closer to where my parents live. This way we can see both our families. I would love it to big enough to have our family." With that he blushed. Maybe he had thought of things a little too much.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:53 am
Vash smiled, "Well, hypothecically, it would be at the HQ at 7." He figured that was as goo a place as any to meet, seeing how they had their first date there. "Just bring yourself for some good food."

(( Here you go http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11491207 ))  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:40 pm
"A house...made...of light..." She sighed, shaking her head. She shook her head slightly, moreso turning towards him. "Apollo...sweet as you may be, I'm not sure if I could live in that. Don't get me wrong, I love light, I'm the fae of Day, but it might be sort of...hard...to sleep at night with a bright eternal nightlight."

"..." Her smile increased slightly, and she slipped on her tip toes to lightly kiss his cheek. Then she was off, walking towards her ghost sheeted brother. "Well, I'll hypotheticly see you there, Vash."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:10 am
Apollo's heart felt like it had been hit with an arrow. It was an idea he had loved for a long while. Something he had dreamed about. "Oh...I see. Well what of the Light House. That only has a light at the top. Though, harder for me to build." He asked with a shakey voice. If she turned him down again then he wasn't sure where to live. At least not where he wanted.

((I saw your post Tart. If you end up reading this Apollo is going to make a light house by the lake. See his journal. biggrin ))  

immortalmina

Mist_of_the_Ages

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:18 pm
She was the fae of day...that meant she loved the light the best, but it was not her only side. She loved it when it rained, the days it was cloudy, the days it was so foggy one couldn't see the tree ten feet infront of them. Then ontop of that, she loved her sister dearly, the fae of Night. Which brought in a whole new aspect. Slowly, the female smiled, and walked towards the male, tilting her head slightly to look at him through her blue and silver bangs. "A lighthouse..." She gently clasped her hands infront of her. "I'm sure we could get Raken and Shageki to help us with building it." Dayht stopped right infront of him, looking up at him so gently. "Lets hope our kids'll like the water, neh?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:45 pm
Apollo smiled as he was glad she seemed to like that one. "I think they will. My dad doesn't like it, but that's a whole 'nother story." He chuckled as he looked to Dayht.  

immortalmina

Tartara

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:02 pm
"Oh I don't know...maybe with some flowers, some bright paint and a fence, he'll warm up to it in time." A grin spread over her lips and she reached out to hook their pinkies before walking backwards down the trail again. Oh how she wanted to try that deep kiss again...and oh how she remembered just how sucessful that was.

OOC: XD personally, I think dayhts nuts. I could never willingly live in a lighthouse. I mean they're cool and all, but I dun wanna live in one.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff