Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World of Aincrad [Closed]

Back to Guilds

In the year 2022 the new VRMMORPG of the year becomes everybody’s worse nightmare. 

Tags: Role Play, Survival, Fighting, Romance, Sword Art Online 

Reply Floor 1-25
Floor 1: Field to the North Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hajime Xerden

Shameless Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:17 pm
Hinote Shin

Veril the Silent

╔═══════════════════════════════╗
-Level: 1
-Weapon: Starter Curved Sword
-Hp:84/100
-Col: 814
-Party:Monty
-Friends:Monty
-Guild: n/a
-Inventory: (6x Small Potions of Healing, 1x Beginner’s Handbook, 1x Boar Hide)
-Weapon: Beginner's Curved Sword: DMG: 10-17
-Post theme: Cutting Edge of Notion
╚═══════════════════════════════╝

User Image

"Man life is a boring a** drag..."

══════════════════════════════════════════
Since his eye sight wasn't as good as Monty's he shrugged and started walking toward the next boar. "Sure maybe this time we can get something better and even level up a skill or two." Yawning he started to stretch thinking on what to do with the Boar hide he collected. If he sold it that could help, but maybe he could also use it for something. His eyes closed he then sighed and shook his head. Across the field he saw a group of three perhaps another party. If so maybe he and Monty could join them and get even more of a chance to do well. Nudging his new friend and party member he pointed at the group and spoke. "Before we go and check on boar's why don't we talk with them. I'm sure we can learn something interesting."

"...still dying is ten times worse, so yeah I'll keep fighting to surive."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:54 am
Setsunai Psyleh "Nai Hikari"

User ImageLevel: 2

Weapon: Novice Spear - Damage: 12-18

Party:Shirune, Jian

Guild: N/A

Words to think about:

"Why do we always go out of our way to hold on to the wrong ones and let the right ones slip right through our fingers?"

"If we don't take the risk for love... then what do we take it for?"

"This is my sin and punishment, without knowing a time to stop. As long as there is a moon, as long as there is night, until the day that I am killed."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hp: 125/125

Col:841

Inventory:
[Novice Spear]
[Beginners Handbook]
[Small Hp Vial x 5]
[Weak Healing Herb x 4]
[Boar Hide]

Friend List:

Luka
Flutura
Thomas

Skills:

Two Handed Assault Spear 2/100
Listening 1/100
Detection 1/100
Tracking 1/100
Investigation

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No longer concentrating on his detection skill he turned his head when he heard someone calling for Shirune. It was a female who stopped right next to Shirune, his smirk grew when she held out her hand in greeting. Reaching out with his own he shook her hand. "Yes I'm Nai, nice to meet ya Jian. Shirune has told me that you would be along shortly." Releasing her hand he brought that same hand towards his spear and used it as something to lean on, holding it tightly with both hands having brought it back to a straight vertical position.

If only we had background music while we walked:First I am carefree then I get serious.

Evil Emperor Ecchimaru

Twiclipse

MikomiKrod

Dedicated Conventioneer

Hinote Shin

Spiritual Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:32 am
Monty
・・・・・ Lv. 1 ・・・・・

╔═══════════════╗
HP: 95/100
Col: 750
Beginner Rapier 9-13
╚═══════════════╝

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Monty sighed as he looked over at the group with his <>. This let him see them more clearly. It was true, with them they could probably fell a boar without taking any damage, maybe even take on a Wolf. Monty then nudged Veril and said, "Aren't you being rather talkative, that's out of character for you. I can't believe you want to go talk to someone." He then laughed slightly before saying, "It's all you go ask them."

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

<< +2 Battle Healing >>

╔═══════════════╗
Posts Theme: The Sword That Cleaves Evil
╚═══════════════╝

User Image

Inventory:
- Beginner Rapier
- Beginner’s Handbook
- 6 x Small Vial HP Potion
Skills:
[Lv.1] One Handed Rapier
[Lv.1] Parry
[Lv.1] Battle Healing
[Lv.1] Improved vision
[ RL ] Cooking
Guild Name: N/A
Party: Veril

hajime xerden

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:28 pm
User Image
Flutura
Ko Eun Mi

Level: [ 2 ] - - - HP: [ 125 / 125 ] - - - Weapon: [ <> // 22-28 damage ]
Guild: [ None ] - - - Party: [ None ] - - - Allies: [ Nai Hikari, Luka, Thomas ] - - - Rivals: [ None ]
Skills:
One-Handed Straight Sword (2)
Medicine Mixing (1)
Sewing (1)
Cooking (3)
Col: [ 1,032 ]
Inventory:
Long Sword
══════════════════════════════════════
Flutura stretched out a bit, still slightly tired from waking up just a bit ago. She walked out onto the field and looked around a bit to see if there were any boars just wandering around or if she could find Nai at all. She walked out a bit and spotted Nai and raised her arm up halfway to wave and noticed that he was with two other people. She'd had enough of meeting new people lately and decided not to bother with calling over to him. She lowered her arm and look around quickly, trying to find somewhere else in the very vast area to go away from the group. She slowly continued walking, trying to think of what she could do today. She had hoped that Nai would be alone or with Thomas, not some new guy and girl, though she should have expected it with how friendly he is.
══════════════════════════════════════

Filegethiel

Emperor Ecchimau
Captain

Rare

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:22 pm
User Image
╔═════════════════╗
Shirune
╚═════════════════╝

Action: Being greeted by someone?
Thoughts: Who is this?

『Level: 3』
『HP: 150/150』
『Equipped Weapon: Novice Scimitar [10-18]』
『Armor: N/A』
『COL:1018』
『Guild: N/A』
『Skills:』
<<1H Curved Sword>> [3 / 100] <> [1 / 100] <> [1 / 100]
> [1 / 100] [RL: Business]
『Inventory:』
[Beginner's Guide Handbook] [2 Medium Vials of HP] [Small Vial of HP] [5 Wolf Furs] [2 Boar Hides] [Chipped Fang] [2 Boar Meats]
『Party: Jian 100/100』
『Others: Nai Hikari』
『Quests:』

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Shirune watched Nai as the party invite menu appeared before him. His conformation was proofed as his name appeared alongside his and Jian's in his HUD. He then heard Nai begin to talk and he turned his head to look at him when his vision became slightly distorted and out of focus. He blinked a few times in confusion before recalling that he had his skill enabled. He stopped the skill and then nodded in response to Nai's dissection of the area. He was about to charge headfirst into the fields in search of a boar when he heard his name being called out. He swung his head in the direction it was coming from and was relieved to see Jian making her way towards himself and Nai. He watched as Nai's smirk grew bigger and Jian introduced herself."Well now that everyone's here how about we take out some boars. How many do you think we can take on? 2 to 3 at the most?" He inquired with a slight grin on his face

+2 <>

(O.C.C - sorry guys... I got sick again)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:35 pm
Hinote Shin

Veril the Silent

╔═══════════════════════════════╗
-Level: 1
-Weapon: Starter Curved Sword
-Hp:84/100
-Col: 814
-Party:Monty
-Friends:Monty
-Guild: n/a
-Inventory: (6x Small Potions of Healing, 1x Beginner’s Handbook, 1x Boar Hide)
-Weapon: Beginner's Curved Sword: DMG: 10-17
-Post theme: Cutting Edge of Notion
╚═══════════════════════════════╝

User Image

"Man life is a boring a** drag..."

Shrugging he put his hands to his side and waited. "The only reason I'm talking is because we are working together and I can't stop in the middle of combat to bring up the Instant Message bar." He said before taking his sword back out. Looking around he pointed out two more boars. "Any way let's worry about those first. We can worry about more players when they are useful."

"...still dying is ten times worse, so yeah I'll keep fighting to surive."

Hajime Xerden

Shameless Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Twiclipse

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:31 pm
User Image

Name: Jian
Level: 1
Weapon: Persian Scimitar - DMG 10-18
HP: 100/100
Col: 971
Inventory: Small HP vial, 2 Boar Hides
Party Members: Shirune, Nai

Jian nodded politely toward Nai when he 'introduced' himself and mentioned that Shirune had said she was coming. After he leaned up on his spear, which she looked at with some curiosity, she turned to look at Shirune who immediately started talking about going after boars. She returned his grin and nodded in agreement with him before speaking in a very upbeat and sarcastic tone. "And hello to you too!" Jian proceeded to pull her blade out and stab it slightly in the ground to lean on it before looking about to see if there were any boars nearby. She continued to smile and look happy. She hadn't honestly liked being away from Shirune....

K4M1-kun

Evil Emperor Ecchimaru

MikomiKrod

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:34 pm
User Image
Kokoro Manami

Player Name: [ Kchan ]

Level: [ 2 ]

Guild: [ None ]

Friends: [ Kaguya ]
                                                        [ Sir R. Lionheart ]
                                                        [ Asami ]

Weapon: [ Novice Katana lv1 ]
                                                        Dmg: [ 12-18 ]

HP: [ 125/125 ]

Col: [ 1,535 ]

Inventory:
                                                        [ 3x Boar Tusk ]
                                                        [ Novice Long Sword +0 ]

Skills:
<>
<>
<>
<>

With Kaguya in tow, Kokoro briskly walked into the field looking around to see if she could spot Jian. The thought about hos this was the same field she had fought those boars, or even the thought about dying seemed to no longer be in her as if her friend's presence was a magical ward against it. Hearing her friend ask if she was ready to get stronger, she gave an overly expressive nod of her head as she responded. "Mm! Fight-oh!" She cheered before going back to looking and seeing Jian with two other guys. She then remembered how Kaguya had mentioned not wanting to have a big party at the low levels. "Ah... well, I guess I can introduce you to them and maybe we can party another time." She said with a wry smile to Mitsuru before leading her friend over to the group of people.

"Yo-hoo!" She said to Jian and Shirune with a small wave of the hand as they approached, releasing Mitsuru's hand. Turning to Shirune, the brunet bowed her head before speaking up. "Thanks again for your help yesterday." Realizing she had never actually told the two her name, she felt a bit embarrased as she rubbed the back of he head. "Ah... my manners are terrible. My name's uh... Kokoro." She said, pausing to look at the username in the top left of her vision as she had been told by Mitsuru that she should use her character name more often when talking about herself to other players in the game. "And this is my friend, Mi- I mean, Kaguya." She said, nearly messing up her introductions and feeling like bopping herself on the head.

She then smiled to Jian and Shirune before realizing that she didn't know the their person beside them. She stared at him a moment somewhat bewildered before giving him a smile as well as she spoke up. "Nice to meet you too." With that, she waited for the others to introduce themselves, figuring that the third person with Jian must have been a friend of theirs or something as she had missed the part of their conversation and introductions due to having fallen behind the black haired female.

[[OOC: i don't remember if Kokoro exchanged names with Shirune and Jian ><; if so, i'll edit. ]]
""

Mitzy-kun
Twiclipse
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru
MikomiKrod

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

Mitzy-nyan

Battle-ready Spark

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:31 am
…………………………
☾Kaguya☽

Mitsuru Fujiwara
…………………………

User Image

╔====================================╗

"Well then it's good that you're eager, just be sure to pay attention to what you do out here. Even if we don't party with them we can always stay close by, unless there's enough people to try pulling something a little stronger. We might not be at a good level for that yet though." The more she spoke as they walk the more she seemed to fall into verbalizing thoughts instead. It was obvious either way that she was taking the idea of fighting seriously, especially now that she had at least one person in her charge.

Before she really noticed or could say anything more though Mitsuru had been practically dragged along with Kokoro towards a small group of people. Once close enough she was let go as the rest of the distance closed in time for introductions. She hung back a step from her friend, wincing slightly hearing Kokoro introduce herself with her real name. Even if she hadn't used Mitsuru's real name it was still pretty obvious the introduction phase had a tough habit to break for her friend. Once Kaguya was introduced to them she found herself giving a slight wave with her own response. Part of her was a bit paranoid that some had seen the previous day's humiliation, but swallowed her pride for the sake of furthering her network of contacts which could come in handy later.

"Nice to meet you all," Keeping her words short and sweet Kaguya would then go to open up her menu, focus torn between the others that she didn't know and getting her spear out since she knew just how well fighting without a weapon didn't work. Once she had the weapon her hand hovered over the party options, really debating how she wanted to go about partying at the present level. Giving up the debate she didn't dwell on it for more than a moment before just closing the window, leaving it up to the rest for now.

╚====================================╝

Level: 2
Weapon: Novice Spear - DMG 12-18
Armor:
/ / /
HP:125/125
Col: 741
Inventory:
♥ Small HP Vial [x5]
♥ Beginner's handbook
♥ Beginner's armor set
♥ Plain paper [x100]
Skills:
✧Two-handed Assault Spear [2/100] / ✧Parry [1/100] / ✧Cooking [1/100] / ✧Fishing (Spearfishing) [1/100] / ✧Journalism/writing (RL skill)
Friends: [Kchan] / [Sir R Lionheart] / [Hiroto]
Party: None
Guild: None

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:28 am

Words to think about:

"Why do we always go out of our way to hold on to the wrong ones and let the right ones slip right through our fingers?"

"This is my sin and punishment, without knowing a time to stop. As long as there is a moon, as long as there is night, until the day that I am killed."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inventory:
[Novice Spear]
[Beginners Handbook]
[Small Hp Vial x 5]
[Weak Healing Herb x 4]
[Boar Hide]

Friend List:

Luka
Flutura
Thomas

Skills:

Listening 1/100
Detection 1/100
Tracking 1/100
Investigation

Nai watched on with slight interest at Shirune's and Jian's interactions. He guessed that they knew one another enough to be so carefree with one another. He has not been with the two long enough to even guess their personalities. He shrugged it off, it did not matter really in here just like in the real world everyone had their privacy and he would not dig into peoples histories. He stopped leaning on his spear and hefted it onto his shoulder, he noticed Jian looking at his spear with a questioning look, he just let his smirk stay on his face and said nothing.

Turning to Shirune he was about to answer him when he heard a feminine voice speak up followed shortly after by another feminine voice. Turning his head in the direction of the voices he saw two females. He was quite surprised with the amount of female players he has been meeting he has really only been officially speaking with two other males. That was Shirune and Thomas, he knew that there are other males since he noticed the two other males out here killing boars. He just kept his grin on and merely let it be.

Hearing the twos names his grin ever present stayed and possibly grew if that were possible. "Well it's nice to meet you two as well, Kokoro, Kaguya. I'm Nai Hikari, a pleasure. I take it you two were the new friends of Jian here that Shirune had mentioned to me?"

If only we had background music while we walked:First I am carefree then I get serious.

Evil Emperor Ecchimaru
Twiclipse
K4M1-kun
Mitzy-kun

MikomiKrod

Dedicated Conventioneer

Emperor Ecchimau
Captain

Rare

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:35 pm
User Image
╔═════════════════╗
Shirune
╚═════════════════╝

Action: Introductions and Strategy?
Thoughts: Kaguya.. Was that you?

『Level: 3』
『HP: 150/150』
『Equipped Weapon: Novice Scimitar [10-18]』
『Armor: N/A』
『COL:1018』
『Guild: N/A』
『Skills:』
<<1H Curved Sword>> [3 / 100] <> [1 / 100] <> [1 / 100]
> [1 / 100] [RL: Business]
『Inventory:』
[Beginner's Guide Handbook] [2 Medium Vials of HP] [Small Vial of HP] [5 Wolf Furs] [2 Boar Hides] [Chipped Fang] [2 Boar Meats]
『Party: Jian 100/100 Nai Hikari 125/125』
『Others: Kaguya, Kokoro 』
『Quests:』

Shirune looked towards Jian and he heard her say something that may or may not have been directed at him. He gave her a sheepish grin while giving her a small bow. At that moment his ears picked up the sound of someone calling out to someone in their general direction and Shirune's demeanor switched again to his cautious side, with his hand firmly gripping the pommel of his blade. When his eyes made out the figure of one of the girls that he and Jian had helped yesterday along with someone else his grip lessened and he let his hand slip of the pommel, not wanting to look aggressive towards someone that he helped just a few hours ago. As the young women approached them and then introduced themselves as Kokoro and Kaguya, Shirune couldn't help but wonder if these two were the ones that had the awful encounter with that yesterday. He came back to his sense when Nai introduced himself and inquired over whether these two where Jian's friends that he had explained earlier."Nice to meet you all, I'm Shirune. Well Jian, it looks like you've made more friends than me already!" He said with a short chuckle before continuing" So I presume that were all here to grind our levels up, and I'm also presuming that in the general case of leveling up we don't want to all be in a massive group like this, unless you all want to hunt a good size pack of boars or maybe a wolf should one arise." He said with in a firm tone that hid a slight undertone of humor. "So how are we going to divide up? Perhaps we should have a equal balance of levels?" He suggested

+2 <>

(O.C.C - pui.. still sick)

Twiclipse

MikomiKrod

Mitzy-kun

K4M1-kun

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:18 pm
User Image

Name: Jian
Level: 1
Weapon: Persian Scimitar - DMG 10-18
HP: 100/100
Col: 971
Inventory: Small HP vial, 2 Boar Hides
Party Members: Shirune, Nai

Jian had turned to look with a bit of surprise when someone seemed to be addressing her, but saw that it was the girl from the town with whatever friend she had been talking about. She smiled politely at this recognition and nodded when she introduced herself as Kokoro and her friend as Kaguya. Staying silent during all the introductions, Jian figured she didn't need to say her name since everyone who already knew her seemed to take care of that. She then listened to Shirune's introduction and explanation of what he thought the group should do in order to level up. When he mentioned that they should split up, she immediately grabbed on to his arm with both hands, like when children do when claiming a partner for PE. She had done this without even realizing it and blushed and smiled at the ground when she did.

K4M1-kun

Evil Emperor Ecchimaru

MikomiKrod

Twiclipse

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:07 pm
User Image
Kokoro Manami

Player Name: [ Kchan ]

Level: [ 2 ]

Guild: [ None ]

Friends: [ Kaguya ]
                                                        [ Sir R. Lionheart ]
                                                        [ Asami ]

Weapon: [ Novice Katana lv1 ]
                                                        Dmg: [ 12-18 ]

HP: [ 125/125 ]

Col: [ 1,535 ]

Inventory:
                                                        [ 3x Boar Tusk ]
                                                        [ Novice Long Sword +0 ]

Skills:
<>
<>
<>
<>

Kokoro had simply given a wry smile and nod of understanding to her friend when she spoke about pulling something a little stronger. She wasn't particularly fond of the idiea of fighting something stronger than the boars yet, they were rather strong. Though she felt confident that Kaguya could probably take on something stronger. After they had exchanged introductions, save for Jian, whose name was mentioned by Nai, the brunet opened her menu and started to send the others friend invites as Shirune talked to Jian about how she had more friends than him. She liked this friends list, it had a feature to allow her to send a message to someone she knew, though Mitsuru had told her that it didn't work if you were in a dungeon, however Kokoro didn't plan to go into any dungeons yet. When asked by Nai if she was the friend of Jian's that Shirune mentioned she responded with a nod of the head and an, "Nn."*

As Shirune spoke up after that about how if they were all going to grind their levels it would be best to split up unless they wanted to take on a good size pack of boars or a wolf. Kokoro gave a nervious laugh at this and rubbed the back of her head before replying. "Wolves?... I.. think I'll pass." Though when he asked how they would divide up, Kokoro was surprised at how fast Jian had practically jumped on Shirune. In fact, it reminded her a bit of some of Mitsuru's novels she had read a few times. In fact, thinking about it, she noticed the two seemed rather close yesterday before they had helped her out. "Ah!" She said bringing down her closed fist on her open palm and it was clear that a light bulb cam on in the attic. After a quick exchange of glances with Mitsuru, she spoke up before grabbing Nai's wrist. "I didn't know you two were dating! We'll take Nai with us then, I would hate to interrupt you two after all!"

With a bright smile and wave, she quickly lead, or dragged, Mitsuru and Nai away. Once they were out of ear shot, Kokoro released Nai's wrist and quickly grabbed both of Mitsuru's hands with her own. "OHMYGOD!OHMYGOD!OHMYGOD! That was so cute! It reminded me of one of the novels you wrote! Doesn't it just inspire you to write another??" She said, pretty much having forgotten about Nai's existence in her fan-girl-like moment. "I can't believe I didn't notice they were going out yesterday. I think I even noticed them holding hands now that I think about it. I wonder how long they've been going out?" She said, her words coming out quickly and if you weren't used to her faced paced talking, you might have gotten left behind. After she seemed finished though, she started to fan her face to cool it down before smiling brightly at her friend.

[[OOC: *Nn, or some times 'Un,' is like English's Uh huh. ]]
""

Mitzy-kun
Twiclipse
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru
MikomiKrod

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:47 pm
…………………………
☾Kaguya☽

Mitsuru Fujiwara
…………………………

User Image

╔====================================╗

"Actually this is my first meeting for everyone but Kchan. Somehow she seems to meet people as easily as breathing." Her words directed at Nai, Mitsuru would smile as the greeting was returned by the men who introduced themselves, also pointing out the woman Jian in the process. The easiest part of the matter was that they all seemed ready to fight and level, which was a good thing if they planned to eventually get out of the place. Listening to Shirune she contemplated his options, almost immediately dismissing one.

"It's too soon for wolves though a group of boars is possible, Unless you really like living on the edge." Jian's reaction of clinging to Shirune at the thought of splitting didn't go unnoticed by Kaguya, who immediately jumped to the exact same conclusion as Kokoro. Smirking slightly at the sight of the pair her thoughts would mirror her friend's observations after exchanging a glance with her friend. "The tragic romance of lovers tangled in this game of fate where death is lurking in every battle. Kokoro we really should leave them be. We'll split up and take some smaller groups of boars. A large group doesn't work as well especially if we're to be a third wheel."

As soon as the two girls had magically come up with the same conclusion Kokoro had taken to dragging both MItsuru and Nai away from Jian and Shirune. Now this was definitely something she was used to, being taken with Kokoro's whims. She only had to make sure not to let go of her spear or lose it, especially when both of her hands were grabbed after they were far enough away for a little girl talk. "Inspiration...yes, I do think I have something I can work with, especially since I picked up some paper at the vendors. But first we have to fight that way I can think through the plot. From how they're acting it can't have been long, maybe the situation drove them closer together. Ah the possibilities are endless."

The more she considered the situation and what she'd write going off of it, the more Mitsuru seemed ready to just start giggling or blushing as the wheels in her head turned. However she quickly seemed to recover remembering that they weren't alone. "Oh, we can't forget Nai now that you've taken him with us. We'll talk more later. For now we should probably fight, Kokoro-chan."

╚====================================╝

Level: 2
Weapon: Novice Spear - DMG 12-18
Armor:
/ / /
HP:125/125
Col: 741
Inventory:
♥ Small HP Vial [x5]
♥ Beginner's handbook
♥ Beginner's armor set
♥ Plain paper [x100]
Skills:
✧Two-handed Assault Spear [2/100] / ✧Parry [1/100] / ✧Cooking [1/100] / ✧Fishing (Spearfishing) [1/100] / ✧Journalism/writing (RL skill)
Friends: [Kchan] / [Sir R Lionheart] / [Hiroto]
Party: None
Guild: None

K4M1-kun

MikomiKrod

Evil Emperor Ecchimaru

Twiclipse

Mitzy-nyan

Battle-ready Spark

MikomiKrod

Dedicated Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:43 pm

Words to think about:

Inventory:
[Novice Spear]
[Beginners Handbook]
[Small Hp Vial x 5]
[Weak Healing Herb x 4]
[Boar Hide]

Friend List:

Luka
Flutura
Thomas
K-chan (Kokoro)

Skills:

Listening 1/100
Detection 1/100
Tracking 1/100
Investigation

Nai's ever present smile never left his face the whole time he was with the group. I anything it seemed to just grow and grow. At Shirune's question of fighting a large group of boars or a wolf he thought a moment. The boars would be troublesome but they were safer than a wolf. A wolf would yield better thing all around in terms of exp but they run the risk of dying. In the handbook it was stated that wolves should be taken at an average level, around five or so and that's only if they prepared."Well in all honesty, boars sound better. Even with one wolf we run the risk of dying, and I would not want to lose anyone here." He then turned when he heard him ask how they should split the teams, what caught his eye was Jian, when she seemed to quickly take hold of Shirune's arm with her own. With that action he assumed a few things but the three that stood out the most for him was that, she was with him, she liked him, or they were very comfortable around one another. You should probably invite these two into the party as well Shirune. That way we can all watch each others hp."

Before he could even comment further he suddenly felt a slight pressure on his wrist and a tugging feeling on his arm. He suddenly found himself being pulled by the happy female and in front of his face was a friend request from said female. When he was let go of he quickly pressed the accept button, after noting that it seemed Kokoro was probably this K-chan's real name, and looked over at Kaguya and Kokoro seeing how the two were acting quite giddy. Thankfully he was used to meeting with female clients who were quite, interesting would be the word. The two's actions were quite tame in comparison. He did file away the information that Kaguya seemed to write novels he could use that as a topic to talk about later if he needed. He just kept his grin as he heard Kaguya as she seemed ready to fight. Turing to look over towards Shirune and Jian he just chuckled and shrugged his shoulders and lifted his hands up in a I dont know motion. He just nodded towards them guessing this split up worked. Turning back to the two females he then said, "Oh dont worry about me to much, but I agree with you Kaguya that we should get to fighting."

Evil Emperor Ecchimaru
Twiclipse
K4M1-kun
Mitzy-kun

Floor 1-25

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items