Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World of Aincrad [Closed]

Back to Guilds

In the year 2022 the new VRMMORPG of the year becomes everybody’s worse nightmare. 

Tags: Role Play, Survival, Fighting, Romance, Sword Art Online 

Reply Floor 1-25
Floor 1: Field to the North Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twiclipse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:03 pm
User Image
Frenzy Boar(s): Boar 1: 72-26

The Boar let out a loud and angry cry when it was hit twice again and continued it's pattern of going after the last person to hit it as it spun around and ran straight into the swordsman's gut.

-7 for Monty

(OOC: If you decide to dodge and become successful I will edit the boar's DMG done.)

Hinote Shin

Hajime Xerden

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:53 am
Setsunai Psyleh "Nai Hikari"

User ImageLevel: 2

Weapon: Novice Spear - Damage: 12-18

Party:N/A

Guild: N/A

Words to think about:

"Why do we always go out of our way to hold on to the wrong ones and let the right ones slip right through our fingers?"

"If we don't take the risk for love... then what do we take it for?"

"This is my sin and punishment, without knowing a time to stop. As long as there is a moon, as long as there is night, until the day that I am killed."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hp: 125/125

Col:841

Inventory:
[Novice Spear]
[Beginners Handbook]
[Small Hp Vial x 5]
[Weak Healing Herb x 4]
[Boar Hide]

Friend List:

Luka
Flutura
Thomas

Skills:

Two Handed Assault Spear 2/100
Listening 1/100
Detection 1/100
Tracking 1/100
Investigation

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just as Nai was ready to start his grind session he heard the shattering of polygons nearby. Looking around he saw a male looking as if he just finished fighting. Putting his spear in a standby position he made his way over to him. He smiled and said, "Hey there guy. I see you're up for some hunting. Would you like some company, I would guess that it gets tedious killing these things slowly by yourself." He was only taking a guess that it would be tedious, seeing as he has yet to do anything solo as of yet. He stretched out his arm and offered his hand, "I'm Nai Hikari, nice to meet ya."

(ooc: sorry this would have been up sooner but my internet went down for a while.)

If only we had background music while we walked:First I am carefree then I get serious.

Evil Emperor Ecchimaru

MikomiKrod

Dedicated Conventioneer

Hinote Shin

Spiritual Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:50 pm
Monty
・・・・・ Lv. 1 ・・・・・

╔═══════════════╗
HP: (94-7+2)=89/100
Col: 750
Beginner Rapier 9-13
╚═══════════════╝

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Monty was ready for the attack this time, but he was still a little awkward when it came to fighting. The boar charged at him and rammed him in the gut. He cringed, but a moment later he felt a small serge of energy flow through him due to his <>. This caused Monty to bounce back quickly and stab his rapier back towards the boar, aiming to strike him behind the shoulder blade and cripple it's movements slightly.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

<< 11 Damage >>
<< +2 Battle Healing >>

╔═══════════════╗
Posts Theme: The Sword That Cleaves Evil
╚═══════════════╝

User Image

Inventory:
- Beginner Rapier
- Beginner’s Handbook
- 6 x Small Vial HP Potion
Skills:
[Lv.1] One Handed Rapier
[Lv.1] Parry
[Lv.1] Battle Healing
[Lv.1] Improved vision
[ RL ] Cooking
Guild Name: N/A
Party: Veril

hajime xerden

Twiclipse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:55 pm
Hinote Shin

Twiclipse

Veril the Silent

╔═══════════════════════════════╗
-Level: 1
-Weapon: Starter Curved Sword
-Hp:64/100
-Col: 750
-Party:Monty
-Friends:Monty
-Guild: n/a
-Inventory: (6x Small Potions of Healing, 1x Beginner’s Handbook)
-Weapon: Beginner's Curved Sword: DMG: 10-17
-Post theme: Cutting Edge of Notion
╚═══════════════════════════════╝

User Image

"Man life is a boring a** drag..."

══════════════════════════════════════════
Veril smiled and dashed forward as well he moved to make his timing in sync with Monty's as a slight throw off. Moving carefully he posed his body to be right where the boar would be after the first attack thus giving him perfect time to stirke. Slashing out at the opposite shoulder blade from the side, he nodded knowing they were getting closer to victory. Spinning his blade back after he took a defensive step ready for the giant pig.
{-14 boar}

"...still dying is ten times worse, so yeah I'll keep fighting to surive."

Hajime Xerden

Shameless Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Twiclipse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:25 pm
User Image
Frenzy Boar(s): Boar 1: 46-25

The Boar shrieked once again after being struck twice before turning against the first swordsman who hit him and trying to slash him, but he was a bit disoriented with his HP getting low....

-0 for Veril

Hinote Shin

Hajime Xerden

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:37 pm
User Image
╔═════════════════╗
Shirune
╚═════════════════╝

Action: Being greeted by someone?
Thoughts: Who is this?

『Level: 3』
『HP: 150/150』
『Equipped Weapon: Novice Scimitar [10-18]』
『Armor: N/A』
『COL:1018』
『Guild: N/A』
『Skills:』
<<1H Curved Sword>> [3 / 100] <> [1 / 100] <> [1 / 100 > [1 / 100] [RL: Business]
『Inventory:』
[Beginner's Guide Handbook] [2 Medium Vials of HP] [Small Vial of HP] [5 Wolf Furs] [2 Boar Hides] [Chipped Fang] [2 Boar Meats]
『Party: Jian 100/100』
『Others: Nai Hikari』
『Quests:』

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Shirune was slightly startled as he heard the rustle of grass near him and he almost drew his blade out before turning around and realizing it was a player. He kept his hand firmly gripped on the hilt though, cautious of the new player, though his posture relaxed somewhat as the user introduced himself as Nai Hikari while offering his hand in greeting. Shirune tentatively shook his hand before nodding."Shirune... And it does get quite aggravating.. These boars are just pests though compared to the challenges ahead..." He let go his Nai's hand before looking up at the sky were the next floor was. He almost felt like reaching out for it, but decided that it would be best to save his thoughts for another time."If you don't mind me asking, how good are you with that thing?" He inquired as he pointed toward Nai's Spear

+2 <>

(O.C.C - )

Emperor Ecchimau
Captain

Rare

MikomiKrod

Dedicated Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:01 pm

Party:N/A

Words to think about:

"Why do we always go out of our way to hold on to the wrong ones and let the right ones slip right through our fingers?"

"This is my sin and punishment, without knowing a time to stop. As long as there is a moon, as long as there is night, until the day that I am killed."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inventory:
[Novice Spear]
[Beginners Handbook]
[Small Hp Vial x 5]
[Weak Healing Herb x 4]
[Boar Hide]

Friend List:

Luka
Flutura
Thomas

Skills:

Listening 1/100
Detection 1/100
Tracking 1/100
Investigation

Nai had to smile a bit when the male in front of him returned his handshake. Shaking his hand and letting go in turn to Shirune, he nodded his head a bit when he mentioned that the boars were merely insects compared to what is to come. Seeing him turn his gaze upwards Nai had to resist looking himself. Doing that would confirm and remind him that they had a while to go. He was shaken from his thoughts when he heard Shirune ask him how he was with his spear, he lifted it up and pointed it at an angle towards the ground holding it in a relaxed way but with a firm grip. "I'm good enough to take on a couple of boars if thats what you're wondering." He said with confidence. He did not need to ask Shirune about his sword, having heard the shattering polygons of a mob was enough to know that he knew what he was doing.

If only we had background music while we walked:First I am carefree then I get serious.

Evil Emperor Ecchimaru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:41 pm
Monty
・・・・・ Lv. 1 ・・・・・

╔═══════════════╗
HP: 91/100
Beginner Rapier 9-13
╚═══════════════╝

The boar was weakening, and his morale was increasing. Monty was getting the hang of fighting the monster, but this was only the beginning of his journey. He didn't know if he would be with Veril for long but they were working well as a team, they would soon be able to fight a boar on their own with ease. Monty drew back, his health slowly recovered with <> once again, his HP peaked over 90 once again and there was no cause for concern, victory was assured. In a swell of confidence Monty drew back his sword into the fanciest position he could muster and dashed forward, stabbing his rapier at the boar's back in an attempt to sink it deep into it's flesh. It was almost defeated, and in a triumphant call Monty yelled, "Veril, get em!"

<< 13 Damage >>
<< +2 Battle Healing >>

╔═══════════════╗
╚═══════════════╝

User Image

Inventory:
- Beginner Rapier
- Beginner’s Handbook
Skills:
[Lv.1] One Handed Rapier
[Lv.1] Parry
[Lv.1] Battle Healing
[Lv.1] Improved vision
[ RL ] Cooking
Guild Name: N/A
Party: Veril

hajime xerden

Twiclipse

Hinote Shin

Spiritual Seeker

Emperor Ecchimau
Captain

Rare

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:43 pm
User Image
╔═════════════════╗
Shirune
╚═════════════════╝

Action: Being greeted by someone?
Thoughts: Who is this?

『Level: 3』
『HP: 150/150』
『Equipped Weapon: Novice Scimitar [10-18]』
『Armor: N/A』
『COL:1018』
『Guild: N/A』
『Skills:』
<<1H Curved Sword>> [3 / 100] <> [1 / 100] <> [1 / 100]
> [1 / 100] [RL: Business]
『Inventory:』
[Beginner's Guide Handbook] [2 Medium Vials of HP] [Small Vial of HP] [5 Wolf Furs] [2 Boar Hides] [Chipped Fang] [2 Boar Meats]
『Party: Jian 100/100』
『Others: Nai Hikari』
『Quests:』

Shirune chuckled and almost burst out laughing when he heard Nai's response, but quickly wiped away his tears of laughter."Well that's good know, considering were all here to get out of this place. Here, let me invite you to my party if you don't mind." He said as he began to fiddle through his menu for the party option before sending an invitation to Nai."Oh, and I do apologize that my other party member isn't here right now. She's still in Town getting herself acquainted with a new friend of hers..." He told him as he activated his skill and began scouting the area for a Boar or maybe two.

+2 <>

(O.C.C - )

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:59 pm

Party:Shirune, Jian

Words to think about:

Inventory:
[Novice Spear]
[Beginners Handbook]
[Small Hp Vial x 5]
[Weak Healing Herb x 4]
[Boar Hide]

Friend List:

Luka
Flutura
Thomas

Skills:

Listening 1/100
Detection 1/100
Tracking 1/100
Investigation

Nai smirked having gotten a laugh out of his new companion. He nodded at what Shirune had said. Seeing the message screen pop up in front of him he hit the O accept button. He then saw Shirune's name in the upper left along with another name Jian. To which he guessed was his companion. "Oh I do not mind at all. Everyone has things they need to do. We can not spend our entire time here fighting, lest we go mad right?" He let his detection skill activate and he could barely make out where things were. He really hoped this skill would grow quickly so he could pinpoint where mobs were for an easier time hunting them. "Well we have a few around us but I cant tell exactly where they are. They're near though I can tell you that."

MikomiKrod

Dedicated Conventioneer

Hajime Xerden

Shameless Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:25 am
Hinote Shin

Twiclipse

Veril the Silent

-Hp:64/100
-Col: 750
-Inventory: (6x Small Potions of Healing, 1x Beginner’s Handbook)

User Image

Veril smirked as he dodged the what would have been the boar' s last chance. Once more he waited on Monty to take the first strike only this time Veril stood still keeping his sword facing behind him. Upon seeing the rapier enter the boar's back and hearing the squeal, he smiled and dashed forward. Swinging in an arc he brought the blade down across the boar's head slicing it down in two and turning the creature into nothing more than digital polygons. Standing over his defeated foe he sighed and spun his blade back into sheath. "How was that pig, you like the Reaver attack." He said to himself mostly then looked at Monty. "Gotta say we work well as a team Monty."
{-17 boar over kill by 8}

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:20 pm
User Image
Frenzy Boar(s): Boar 1: 0
The Boar squealed when it was struck twice, but the noise didn't last long as it exploded into a million polygons.

Hinote Shin

Hajime Xerden

Twiclipse

Twiclipse

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:31 pm
User Image

Name: Jian
Level: 1
Weapon: Persian Scimitar - DMG 11
HP: 100/100
Col: 971
Inventory: Small HP vial, 2 Boar Hides
Party Members: Shirune

Walking rather quickly, in hopes of finding Shirune, Jian came into the North Field looking about for him. She watched a couple guys take out a boar before glancing further into the field and noticing Shirune talking to a blonde man. Her eyes lit up and she jumped, waving her arms as she cried out, trying to get his attention.

"Shirune!" She then proceeded to run over to the two and stand right beside him before she noticed that someone new...Nai... had joined their party. She stepped up to the new guy and held out her hand. "I'm Jian, you're Nai?"

K4M1-kun

Evil Emperor Ecchimaru

MikomiKrod

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:49 pm
Hinote Shin

Twiclipse

Veril the Silent

-Hp:84/100
-Col: 814
-Inventory: (6x Small Potions of Healing, 1x Beginner’s Handbook, 1x Boar Hide)

User Image

Veril sighed once the boar was gone and took out a health potion. He pulled the cork out with his teeth and drunk it down easily. The taste was bitter like cold medicine. Fighting the urge to cough it back up he swallowed and watched his health bar go back to the green. Looking around the polygons he begun looting and smirked. He collected a boar hide and 64 col so he wondered what Monty would get. Placing them into his inventory he sighed and waited.
{gained. 64 Col, 1x Boar Hide}
{+20 health}

Hajime Xerden

Shameless Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hinote Shin

Spiritual Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:15 pm
Monty
・・・・・ Lv. 1 ・・・・・

╔═══════════════╗
HP: 93/100
Beginner Rapier 9-13
╚═══════════════╝

The fight was won, his HP was still above 90, he would call that a successful finish. When the boar was defeated he Boar Meat as loot. Looking at the meat he thought to himself, Great dinner. Monty gave a slightly disgusted look before hearing Veril talk to him. He turned and spoke back to him, "Yeah, we had a good run. With the both of us we can minimize health loss." Swinging his sword he removed what little bit of the boars data was hovering around the blade and sheathed it quickly with a click. Monty crossed his arms across his breast and looked around the field. Using his <> he could see another boar that they could encounter, he looked back over to Veril and said, "Maybe we could try again?" He pointed at the boar with his thumb over his shoulder.

<< 13 Damage >>
<< +2 Battle Healing >>

╔═══════════════╗
╚═══════════════╝

User Image

Inventory:
- Beginner Rapier
- Beginner’s Handbook
Skills: