Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Welcome!
How Did You Find the NSTG? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you find the NSTG?
  NSTG Crew sent me an invite/Someone sent me an invite
  Affiliates post/section somewhere (let us know who/where)
  I was looking through Guild info and found it
  I saw talk in forums/someone quoted me in forums
  Signature
  Other (Tell us how/who/where)
View Results

Deuce Wayne

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:01 pm
I also found the guild while browsing through the popular guilds section of the guilds homepage. I was looking for guilds that helped new Gaians make themselves familiar with the many facets of Gaia.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:08 pm
i found this guild when a forum assistant from the welcome forum recommended me to join this lovely guild, then i found this guild nice so i joined now im in. thanks ebony for accepting my request, i promise to become an active member of this guild  

phobiaBOY

RandomWalker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:58 pm
browsing through guild then i found NSTG.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:31 am
I was searching through the Guilds and saw this one. I *think* I was in this guild on one of my previous accounts. I can't quite remember. It was too far back and I wasn't really into Guilds then.  

Delicate Shards

Medeus

Eloquent Prophet

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:23 pm
Found it Browsing Guilds, than realized that I've been wanting to do this for awhile...:/ lol!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:37 pm
I was just looking around in the guilds, and when I saw this one, I clicked it and I smiled, 'cause I'm pretty new and I guess I just need a little help around here :3. It's nice to have a backup plan when you're stuck. I don't regret joining this awesome place ^^.  

Introvertized

lllicit

Pal

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:37 pm
&& skweeshi says:

saw it on the popular guilds section & thought the concept of the guild was pretty interesting so i joined.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:59 am
I found it twice, the first time I decided not to join the second time I was like fine I'll join, and in all honesty I clicked to go to my guilds and it took me to this guilds home page some how.  

hyperelfbug

dancerdog7

Anxious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:52 am
Well.....as random as this sounds it's true: I just ran into it one day and joined. I tend to act on impulse biggrin . But look where I am, I'm pretty glad joined!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:24 pm
Went to guilds then saw this guild in the popular guilds so I wanted to join cuz I always join popular guilds.....  

MiDnIgHt SwIrLz

michalv

Quotable Phantom

8,750 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:54 am
Well.. i was browsing through guilds xD And found it 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:32 am
I found NSTG while browsing through guilds. Saw the guild name and figured I would give it a try seeing as I'm a "newbie" in need of training and support.  

JohnnyQuidRocknRolla

COMANDER COON

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:00 pm
Well was think of opening another guild that would be much like this but I'm sorta retiring from alot of my old guilds.Basically I didn't wont to do all the work that Is required to make a guild and so I just looked at the guilds and this was the second one I looked into It and found out that It was well managed and highly successful so I join and am looking to join the crew and train some newgaians I am a guild owner and guild adviser to make a living.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:47 pm
So, I'm very new and I wanted to join a guild of cosplay but then I stumbled upon this one and decided it was a great idea and I felt comfortable here.

Voila!

I'm here now!

ninja  

Nei-Tiri

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:39 pm
I've known about this place for awhile now.
I decided to join so that I could help some of the new people.
I have a lot of free time on my hands and I like posting and being active in guilds so I figured ,"why not."

☆ Welcome!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games