Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Little Piece of Heaven ♥ LBT Sanctuary

Back to Guilds

A safe place for LBT girls to just talk, make friends and hang out. 

Tags: girls only, bisexual, lesbian, transgender, hangout 

Reply ♥ Calliope's Pavilion [Roleplay]
~*Cloud Nine*~ A hangout for the guild's little angels 0:-D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which needs boots the most? ((see link at end of first post))
Octopus
23%
 23%  [ 8 ]
Hedgehog
23%
 23%  [ 8 ]
Pig
20%
 20%  [ 7 ]
Elephant
14%
 14%  [ 5 ]
Platypus
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Capybara
11%
 11%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 34

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:12 pm
AgentShiny
Naioka
AgentShiny

Shiny suddenly yells out in agony in what sounded close to the center. The sound of clashing metal could be heard from where Nai was. Nai suddenly got a vision like glimpse of Shiny flying through the air looking badly injured and very battle worn.

*Nai grimaces and feels the pain of Shiny's wounds slash through her body.*
I'm coming!
*Without hesitation Nai pulls the gold ring off her hand and uses the ruby pendant to focus her soul's energy*
Tân yn dy galon! *Nai screams out the celtic incantation for fire of the heart. A beam of red light shoots out of her heart, through the ring and is then magnified by the ruby, blasting through to the other side of the gem in a huge plume of flame. The previously impenetrable vine and bush wall of the labyrinth bursts into flame. Without waiting for the flames to dissipate, Nai swigs a resist fire potion and jumps through the hole in the barrier.*

K-Kira?!?!?!

‹(•¿•)›

*Nai freezes, spotting Kira through the ring of flame she just created.*

What are you doing here? Don't you know it's dangerous?

*Nai adresses Kira and Kirei Mei Sakuya*

If you two want to follow, stay close. I don't have time to waste and it's very likely you will get hurt if you stray. Shiny's life is in the balance! She left so we would be safe, don't make her efforts in vain!

*Nai scowls and bares her teeth, hissing a prayer to the water queen, Icovellauna. She inhales and breathes out the blessing of water, dousing the hole so the two followers can pass*

Hurry!

*Sprinting down the path and looking over her shoulder Nai hears Shiny's screams and her own heart calls out in sympathy:*
Hold on just a little longer.
*As she turns the corner she sees Shiny crumpled in a heap on the ground, a giant furry frost demon about to devour her.*

Shiny was in a motionless heap either unconscious or well on her way to the end...there wasn't much time left and Nai knew it...

Shiny's once bright eyes were now darkened from bruises and she was splattered in blood from head to toe...it was difficult to tell if it was Shiny's blood or her fallen foes...

Shiny twitched slightly and the slightest mumbling squeak could be heard....
"Nai..."

SHINYYY! *Kira wailed, feeling more than useless. It wasn't exactly the best time to mention this, but now it was necessary. Kira had some healing magic, but it wasn't very strong. She had no one to teach her, so it wasn't like she had a chance there...*

Well, here goes nothing...

I think I can help!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:44 pm
ShiningStar KiraKira

SHINYYY! *Kira wailed, feeling more than useless. It wasn't exactly the best time to mention this, but now it was necessary. Kira had some healing magic, but it wasn't very strong. She had no one to teach her, so it wasn't like she had a chance there...*

I think I can help!

The small amount of healing Kira could do managed to stop the bleeding from Shiny's wounds. Kira soon realized maybe she should try to get Shiny away from the danger....

Naioka
AgentShiny

Shiny was in a motionless heap either unconscious or well on her way to the end...there wasn't much time left and Nai knew it...

Shiny's once bright eyes were now darkened from bruises and she was splattered in blood from head to toe...it was difficult to tell if it was Shiny's blood or her fallen foes...

"Nai..."

*Leaping into the air, Nai grasps the hilt of her sword with two hands, raising it above her head like a psycho killer. Her face turns to vengeance and rage, she thrusts the sword deep into the back of the frost troll's neck.*

ARGHH!

*Her sword barely makes a scratch on the trolls neck. Swatting Nai away like a bothersome mosquito, the troll refocuses his attention on his ready-to-eat prey.*

NO!

*thrown to the ground, Nai gets up and charges at the troll again. Realizing that she can't hurt or distract it before it sinks its claws into Shiny, Nai runs in between the trolls swinging fists and the fallen angel.* ungh... *Nai is pummeled by the troll. Better her than the nearly dead Shiny. She jumps up a second time and stares the troll down. He seems curious but also angered by his meal time interruption.*

Don't eat my friend you fugly troll.

*Nai's stance is wide and she trains her blade at the three eyes on the beast's forehead. She racks her brain for a solution.*

Nai suddenly starting hearing Shiny's voice in her head.
Fire, Nai! Fire! Trolls are weak against fire. In my magic bag I have a flame sword, use it!

Shiny seemed to start to breathe a little easier when Kira had healed her and closed her wounds...

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:30 pm
AgentShiny
ShiningStar KiraKira

I think I can help!

The small amount of healing Kira could do managed to stop the bleeding from Shiny's wounds. Kira soon realized maybe she should try to get Shiny away from the danger....

Naioka
AgentShiny

"Nai..."

*Leaping into the air, Nai grasps the hilt of her sword with two hands, raising it above her head like a psycho killer. Her face turns to vengeance and rage, she thrusts the sword deep into the back of the frost troll's neck.*

ARGHH!

*Her sword barely makes a scratch on the trolls neck. Swatting Nai away like a bothersome mosquito, the troll refocuses his attention on his ready-to-eat prey.*

NO!

*thrown to the ground, Nai gets up and charges at the troll again. Realizing that she can't hurt or distract it before it sinks its claws into Shiny, Nai runs in between the trolls swinging fists and the fallen angel.* ungh... *Nai is pummeled by the troll. Better her than the nearly dead Shiny. She jumps up a second time and stares the troll down. He seems curious but also angered by his meal time interruption.*

*Nai's stance is wide and she trains her blade at the three eyes on the beast's forehead. She racks her brain for a solution.*

Fire, Nai! Fire! Trolls are weak against fire. In my magic bag I have a flame sword, use it!

Shiny seemed to start to breathe a little easier when Kira had healed her and closed her wounds...

*Kira helped her up, then helped take her to a safer place and puts up a shield. A thin shield, but sufficient enough.*

Here, drink this. *She hands her a bag of water* It'll help you get better, it has some healing qualities to it...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:15 pm
ShiningStar KiraKira
AgentShiny
ShiningStar KiraKira

I think I can help!

Naioka
AgentShiny

"Nai..."

ARGHH!

NO!

*Kira helped her up, then helped take her to a safer place and puts up a shield. A thin shield, but sufficient enough.*

Here, drink this. *She hands her a bag of water* It'll help you get better, it has some healing qualities to it...

Shiny is obviously a limp lump of barely warm flesh, unconscious and has no clue anyone is around.  

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:29 pm
AgentShiny
ShiningStar KiraKira
AgentShiny
ShiningStar KiraKira

I think I can help!

Naioka
AgentShiny

"Nai..."

ARGHH!

NO!

Shiny is obviously a limp lump of barely warm flesh, unconscious and has no clue anyone is around.

*Kira sighs and puts down the water. This obviously wasn't enough, she noted while looking at her unconscious form. She checked her pulse, barely beating. She's alive, but she's only hanging on by a thread it seems.*

Well, it seems that my powers are just too weak. Will this be enough?

*She considered giving her the water even though she's asleep, but that might cause her to drown... Basically.*

Wake up, Shiny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:23 pm
ShiningStar KiraKira
AgentShiny
ShiningStar KiraKira
AgentShiny

*Kira sighs and puts down the water. This obviously wasn't enough, she noted while looking at her unconscious form. She checked her pulse, barely beating. She's alive, but she's only hanging on by a thread it seems.*

*She considered giving her the water even though she's asleep, but that might cause her to drown... Basically.*

Wake up, Shiny

*fighting back the tears and gathering her strength, Nai goes to Kira and Shiny after throwing some poison in the troll's eyes.*

That should blind him for a second.
*She thinks to herself*

Shiny, you're my jewel. Don't give up!

*Handing Kira a potent healing potion to apply to the wounds, Nai goes into Shiny's magical satchel and withdraws the fire sword of legend.*

I thought it was only for the pure of heart...

*As she grasps the handle, the sword does not reject her, but rather, fills her with a warm sensation that spreads through her arms to her chest and causes the ruby pendant around her neck to beat.*

S-Shiny...

*A sparkling tear falls from her eye as Nai looks down onto Shiny's beaten face. With no more time to spare, she jumps up, surging with new energy. It seems that her robe, pendant and sword are all synergizing to make a grand last-stitch effort. She runs to a nearby tree in the clearing at the center of the labyrinth and clambers up it.*

Hey, b*****d! *Nai calls to the troll to attract the attention of the blinded troll away from Shiny and Kira under the thin barrier*

Why don't you pick on someone as ugly as you?

*As the troll charges the tree Nai jumps again into the air, this time, her newly acquired flame sword at her side. She lands on the beasts shoulders jabbing him in the side to spur him on into the giant sycamore. After saying a soft prayer in apology to the soul of the tree, Nai does a back flip off the shoulders of the troll.*

Angerdd am fywyd

*Instead of screaming the words for passion of life, she whispers them to herself. The pendant, hearing her words, surges with heat that ignites the sword*

Naioka

Generous Genius

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:57 pm
Naioka
ShiningStar KiraKira
AgentShiny
ShiningStar KiraKira
AgentShiny

Wake up, Shiny

*fighting back the tears and gathering her strength, Nai goes to Kira and Shiny after throwing some poison in the troll's eyes.*

That should blind him for a second.
*She thinks to herself*

Shiny, you're my jewel. Don't give up!

*Handing Kira a potent healing potion to apply to the wounds, Nai goes into Shiny's magical satchel and withdraws the fire sword of legend.*

I thought it was only for the pure of heart...

*As she grasps the handle, the sword does not reject her, but rather, fills her with a warm sensation that spreads through her arms to her chest and causes the ruby pendant around her neck to beat.*

S-Shiny...

*A sparkling tear falls from her eye as Nai looks down onto Shiny's beaten face. With no more time to spare, she jumps up, surging with new energy. It seems that her robe, pendant and sword are all synergizing to make a grand last-stitch effort. She runs to a nearby tree in the clearing at the center of the labyrinth and clambers up it.*

Hey, b*****d! *Nai calls to the troll to attract the attention of the blinded troll away from Shiny and Kira under the thin barrier*

Why don't you pick on someone as ugly as you?

*As the troll charges the tree Nai jumps again into the air, this time, her newly acquired flame sword at her side. She lands on the beasts shoulders jabbing him in the side to spur him on into the giant sycamore. After saying a soft prayer in apology to the soul of the tree, Nai does a back flip off the shoulders of the troll.*

Angerdd am fywyd

*Instead of screaming the words for passion of life, she whispers them to herself. The pendant, hearing her words, surges with heat that ignites the sword*

AgentShiny

*She quickly gives Shiny the healing potion Nai gave her.*

I really hope this works, Nai...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:01 pm
ShiningStar KiraKira

*She tries to send a psychological message to Kira but her spiritual powers are not as strong as Shiny's*
Combine it with your healing powers and she should live. . .

*As Nai bounds through the air with her flaming sword, she slices down the cranium of the frost beast. The triple eye splits open to reveal a disheveled brain and a mass of grey matter.*

What the....?

*Never having before split a frost troll's skull open, she doesn't know if this is normal, but she suspects it is not.*

Someone must be controlling this demon

*She empowers herself with Shiny's love as she fillets the monster, creating a great mass of flame such as never had been seen by shadrach meshach or abednego*

I've got you now, you snarly lust-driven vermin

*She curses at the beast's creator, standing in exhaustion as she watches two halves of the monster fall before her, showered in blood. She runs to Shiny.*

My Ruby, my Gem.

*Smacking her across the face and taking her and Kira by the hand she begins to unfold her wings*

Naioka

Generous Genius

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:26 pm
Naioka
ShiningStar KiraKira

*She tries to send a psychological message to Kira but her spiritual powers are not as strong as Shiny's*

*As Nai bounds through the air with her flaming sword, she slices down the cranium of the frost beast. The triple eye splits open to reveal a disheveled brain and a mass of grey matter.*

What the....?

*Never having before split a frost troll's skull open, she doesn't know if this is normal, but she suspects it is not.*

*She empowers herself with Shiny's love as she fillets the monster, creating a great mass of flame such as never had been seen by shadrach meshach or abednego*

*She curses at the beast's creator, standing in exhaustion as she watches two halves of the monster fall before her, showered in blood. She runs to Shiny.*

My Ruby, my Gem.

*Smacking her across the face and taking her and Kira by the hand she begins to unfold her wings*

*She hears, but only silently. She knows what to do.*

I'll try my best. I won't fail you, Nai... Shiny...

AgentShiny

*She begins to heel Shiny again, feeling the warmth of her magic seep from her palms, her fingers, finally leaving to enter the wounded Shiny.*

You're strong, Shiny. I know you'll pull through

*She smiled, thinking of the future to come...*

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:04 pm
ShiningStar KiraKira

*She begins to heal Shiny again, feeling the warmth of her magic seep from her palms, her fingers, finally leaving to enter the wounded Shiny.*

Naioka

What the....?

My Ruby, my Gem.

Shiny stirred as Kira began to heal her and groans when Nai slapped her, but she was still unconscious as she was drained of energy. She was exhausted and the only thing that could cure that is rest...  

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:08 pm
AgentShiny
ShiningStar KiraKira

*She begins to heal Shiny again, feeling the warmth of her magic seep from her palms, her fingers, finally leaving to enter the wounded Shiny.*

Naioka

What the....?

My Ruby, my Gem.

Shiny stirred as Kira began to heal her and groans when Nai slapped her, but she was still unconscious as she was drained of energy. She was exhausted and the only thing that could cure that is rest...

*Kira smiles after hearing Shiny make a sound, now everything can start to get better...*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:21 pm
Naioka
AgentShiny

Shiny suddenly yells out in agony in what sounded close to the center. The sound of clashing metal could be heard from where Nai was. Nai suddenly got a vision like glimpse of Shiny flying through the air looking badly injured and very battle worn.

ShiningStar KiraKira

At this point, She was already chasing after a terrified Nai...
Kirei Mei Sakuya

ugh ok *she starts to leave the castle to go far away

*Nai grimaces and feels the pain of Shiny's wounds slash through her body.*
I'm coming!
*Without hesitation Nai pulls the gold ring off her hand and uses the ruby pendant to focus her soul's energy*
Tân yn dy galon! *Nai screams out the celtic incantation for fire of the heart. A beam of red light shoots out of her heart, through the ring and is then magnified by the ruby, blasting through to the other side of the gem in a huge plume of flame. The previously impenetrable vine and bush wall of the labyrinth bursts into flame. Without waiting for the flames to dissipate, Nai swigs a resist fire potion and jumps through the hole in the barrier.*

K-Kira?!?!?!

‹(•¿•)›

*Nai freezes, spotting Kira through the ring of flame she just created.*

What are you doing here? Don't you know it's dangerous?

*Nai adresses Kira and Kirei Mei Sakuya*

If you two want to follow, stay close. I don't have time to waste and it's very likely you will get hurt if you stray. Shiny's life is in the balance! She left so we would be safe, don't make her efforts in vain!

*Nai scowls and bares her teeth, hissing a prayer to the water queen, Icovellauna. She inhales and breathes out the blessing of water, dousing the hole so the two followers can pass*

Hurry!

*Sprinting down the path and looking over her shoulder Nai hears Shiny's screams and her own heart calls out in sympathy:*
Hold on just a little longer.
*As she turns the corner she sees Shiny crumpled in a heap on the ground, a giant furry frost demon about to devour her.*

*she goes to another room and sits alone for a while*  

Brina Senpai

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Naioka

Generous Genius

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:43 pm
ShiningStar KiraKira
AgentShiny

*Kira smiles after hearing Shiny make a sound, now everything can start to get better...*

*Nai pulls both Shiny and Kira up into the clouds. Then lets go of Kira who may be a but unsteady on her cute little canary wings, carrying Shiny in both arms.*

Ung.

*A sharp pain splits her head but she doesn't pay attention. She silently soars back towards the castle, looking determined.*

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:52 pm
Naioka
ShiningStar KiraKira
AgentShiny

*Nai pulls both Shiny and Kira up into the clouds. Then lets go of Kira who may be a but unsteady on her cute little canary wings, carrying Shiny in both arms.*

Ung.

*A sharp pain splits her head but she doesn't pay attention. She silently soars back towards the castle, looking determined.*

Shiny can feel the warmth of Nai holding her close as she carries her back and nuzzles into Nai closer. Shiny's head rested next to the locket which responded to her...  

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:16 pm
Naioka
ShiningStar KiraKira
AgentShiny

Ung.

*Kira stretches her arms and wings and heads back to her room to gaze lovingly at the image of her crush-wait! No, never mind. She goes to search for flowers to buy Shiny to make her feel better. Does Shiny like flowers? What kind? Wow, kira sucks at life...*  
♥ Calliope's Pavilion [Roleplay]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff