Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hero Within

Back to Guilds

role playing, chatting, quest aid, books, comics, series 

Tags: Role playing, Sons of Anarchy, Heroes, Shifter, Comics 

Reply You forgot me?! What a jerk!
Animorphs[CLOSED/Looking for 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:00 am
"You said it yourself. Alicia would be unlikely to fight with Allegra around. Afraid that she would somehow get hurt. Why show her if she won't even use it? I rather just keep shielding them. Protecting them. Though I do have weapons for both her and Piper. Simple but effective weapons. Will literally vaporize the enemy. Well....anything you shoot at will be vaporized. Literally point, it will lock on if you can keep the target in it's sight for at least 3-5 seconds and you shoot." Andros pointed to the back wall.
"Open, SKR66782394." The wall slid open with a hiss and stuck to the inner wall was several different weapons.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:47 pm
Erebus shook his head. "You are going to give weapons to two women who have two of the most curious children this planet has probably ever known? Do you realize that neither of them will take that weapon."

He sighed. "How do you suppose to shield them or protect them when you're here and their.. well there?"  

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:24 pm
"Setting up alarm systems. It will alert whatever ship is nearest along with my base, and my watch. So I can be ready. I can also control the defense system I am going to install. From right here. You will be able to control both systems as well. Though...you or I will have to install the material to your computer system." Andros nodded.
"They have to put the weapons up but I think they are good to have. I mean....it is a easy was to do away with the enemy. No need to get close. Which is great. I don't want them anywhere near those freaks. Being trafficking idiots....not to mention what else they were doing." Andros shuddered.
"We better be successful in wiping them out this time."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:00 pm
Erebus sighed. "Taylor and Allegra are busybodies like Alicia and Piper. They stick their little noses in everything. Even if Piper or Ali did take these weapons, which they won't, those two would still find a way to find them. Trust me on that. Last Christmas they went in search of their presents... We all hid them in the attic but they still teamed up and found them... Covered in wrapping paper." He shook his head and smiled. "You should have seen it. It was hilarious but Alicia and Piper weren't too happy about it."

Erebus listened to Andros. "So how exactly are you going to spend time with Allegra while all this is going on?"  

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:24 pm
"I'll set aside a few hours a week to be with her. Be on Daddy duty." Andros smiled.
"I can multi-task! It's not that hard."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:04 pm
Erebus laughed. "Well you better be prepared! She's a handful. Almost like how Alicia was like when she was younger. Piper told me how they acted when they were kids. They were both total dorks if you ask me."  

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:22 pm
"Your still a dork, so at least they outgrew it." Andros replied with a shrug.
"After Orion I think I am ready for Allegra."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:38 pm
Erebus frowned. "Piper says dorks have the most fun." He chuckled at Andros. "And if and when she asks you about where babies come from what will you tell her since you told Rosie, but this time you'll be the daddy. So what will you tell as her daddy?" Oh yes he figured Andros would become tongue-tied and such.  

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:53 pm
"That babies are parasites that live in their Mother's womb until she gives birth. Which then they are forced down the birth canal, with a tremendous amount of energy and pain on the Mother's part. So bit's bad, it's horrible. Don't do it because the male you mate with gets to just stand there twiddling his thumbs and smiling stupidly, because his part was done long ago!" Andros looked up at Erebus.
"Did I leave anything out? I have a diagram ready as well. Care to see it?" He seemed to be thinking.
"Perhaps I should explain that there needs to be penetration and a deposit of seminal fluids as well. I think that should really scare her. I rather have a lesbian daughter."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:55 pm
Erebus shook his head. "I've already seen it first hand. Do you honestly think a seven year old needs to know all that? And I don't think scaring her is going to turn her into a lesbian." He sated back in his chair.  

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:40 pm
"Hey! She'll be a lesbian once I'm done proving what horrible creatures males are! You'll see!" Andros frowned.
"No disgusting little p***k is going to violate my daughter....not unless he has a damn death wish. Little b*****d..." He stood up and walked to the weapon wall.
"Cut his p***s off and ram it up his a**..." He grumbled angrily.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:03 pm
"Alicia would never let you get that far. Besides... when the time comes... She's gonna do whatever she's gonna do whether you want her to do that or not."  

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:08 pm
"Pffft! I'll send her to those religious ladies who wear black and pray all day!" Andros eyed Erebus.
"Hey...YOU! You got two little p***s wielding things at home! Keep them away from Allegra! I'll buy her a damn chastity belt if I have to. Spend her to space in a ship of nothing but girls. Her and Rosie will like it there. Erebus we can make it all pretty for them." Andros walked back to the computer.
"We'll put like....day beds, bunnies and cookies in there for them. No dolls. It makes them think of babies."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:33 pm
Erebus shook his head. "You do realize that Taylor is Allegra's best friend right? Trust me. You don't have a lot to worry about right now. Its when they're teenagers that they become interested in that stuff. Besides! Alicia would never let you do any of that. Especially sending her only child to space... She'd literally kill you."  

Naoko_Wasabi

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Thisba Liadon
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:47 pm
"Pffft! I have it all planned. I am simply going to lay down the lay with Alicia and Allegra. I'm going to tell her if she truly loves her Daddy and wants him around then she can never date otherwise Daddy is going to go to prison for what happens to the poor boy that she was seeing." Andros was silent a minute.
"Do you realize how horrible we are? Piper, Alicia and Summer were someone's daughters as well. If their fathers were alive I am sure they would want to kick our asses, and we would deserve it! We violated their daughters, and as if that wasn't bad enough we knocked them up!" He hung his head in his hands.
"Why do they call it knocked up anyway? I don't get it. All I know is I cried when I found out Alicia was having a girl. I cried even harder when Allegra was born. Not because I was moved or any of that pansy crap. No, because I realized one day there would be boys sniffing about her and trying to get into her! I am being punished for Summer and Alicia I swear! First Rosie, upset enough about that but then Allegra! It's not right!"

You forgot me?! What a jerk!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games