Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Roleplay
War of the Wolves (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucian Servion

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:26 pm
Leogun smirked when Naoya spoke about his splitring personality"no...not splitting its already split...im a different person when i fight"he said reaching up and rubbing Kagu's arm  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:49 pm
"hmm, I can see that. it's creepy" Naoya leaned back biting off pieces of food at a time "your creepy, but this leogun is better than fighting one." he spoke, mumbling the last part.
Kagu smiled, and couldn't help but laugh a little at naoyas comments, "Leogun, apparently your creepy" she patted his head mockingly and looked to naoya "he's not only creepy, he's cocky too" she nudged leogun closer to her before letting go to get some food from the table.
Breaking the conversation a little Orion smiled "so, are you going to continue your training tomorrow with leogun Naoya?"
"with this creep?" naoya was trying to act tough but it was too obvious he was trying to hard.
"he will get you back for that" Orion laughed sitting back in his chair.  

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lucian Servion

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:11 pm
Leogun smirked"oh you have no idea...you think a bruised rub, concision and a twisted ankle are bad you are in for a treat"he said as he nodded to Orion and sighed as he started to eat another piece of bread  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:40 am
Kagu smirked to herself hiding it by eating something else while Naoyas face turned to stone. "your treats sound sadistic" was all Naoya could think of to say as he got up from the table to leave he stared back to orion "I know you want to train me, but is having the alpha of another pack get beat up by your thug of a bodyguard really the way? or are you just trying to get rid of me?" it came with a slight growl. Orion just sat back and gulped down a little water, "if you think that why dont you try and do the same to me?" he looked to Leogun, "you'll hafta go through him first, think of it that way if you like."  

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lucian Servion

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:37 am
Leogun smirked as he ate a large piece of bread and then looked at Kagu"well training is done with what you want to do now"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:49 am
"I dont know, I suppose you two can go off and do your own thing, I still have a couple less fight-orientated teaching to do with naoya, if I need you i'll call for you" he smiled as he finished swallowing some food.  

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lucian Servion

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:18 am
Leogun nodded and then stood up and then helped up Kagu"what should we do first then"he asked again as he got his arm around her waist  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:27 am
standing up with him bringing a piece of food with her she walked beside him. "I dont know, you can decide" she said starting to walk, leading away from the table. "watcha wanna do?"  

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lucian Servion

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:17 pm
Leogun looked at her and thought for a moment"how about a hunt"he said as he played with his chin while he thought"fresh dear or maybe some boar"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:06 pm
kagu gave leogun a quick sarcastic glare "you just ate, how hungry can you be" she laughed a little and continued walking "but I spose it's something to do, ya lets go" she spoke again, nudging him in the shoulder  

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lucian Servion

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:10 pm
Leogun smirked and looked at her"who said we had to eat it...why not just hunt for the sport...well bring it back and give it to someone else who needs it"he said as he ran ahead looking for a scent  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:18 pm
"well, as long as your doing all the sweaty running" she joked, grinning as she chased after behind him  

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lucian Servion

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:23 pm
"and aslong as you enjoy the view"he as he continued to run ahead as the light scent of a boar lingered on the air  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:11 pm
"ouh, you think your enjoyable? such vanity" she laughed sarcastically chasing after him, clearly not really focussed on the hunting as she didn't catch any scent of the boar at all.  

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lucian Servion

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:23 pm
Leogun smirked and turned on her quickly picking her up and putting her against the closest tree"you tell me"he said as he as he nuzzled into her neck and then took in a deep breath through his nose"do you find me enjoyable"he said nipping at the skin of her neck as he held her arms behind her head  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff