Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:25 pm
James stopped. "Hey!" he said. He looked angry. This had been the first time he had looked truly angry since they had met. He spoke again. "This man killed another man, and his wife. Don't you dare dismis this as anything other than justice. This man deserves whatever is done to him."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:04 pm
Hannah, "No, it's not." Hannah shook her head. "This man is being killed slash tortured because of the murder of two people. Nothing they can do can bring back the people he killed. It's only half justice. A fourth justice! This man was taken by his will, having to be hunted down by people only interested in the money. Justice would be him turning himself in, and upon his death the two he killed being brought back to life." Crossing her arms, Hannah frowned. "Not to mention our getting paid for bringing in the guy is almost unjustified in itself. If only there were a guard for every town instead of only for the powerful. Tell me, who in this gets justice?"  

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:21 pm
James looked enraged now. He walked over to Hannah, and even raised a hand as if to hit her. He paused, and instead of hitting her, grabbed her by the collar, drawing her in close. He glared at her. "The poor farm couple who's only child, who just happened to marry a wealthy, kind and loving man, was killed in cold blood just for the pearls around her neck." He let go of her forcefully and picked up the captive. He began to walk again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:48 pm
Hannah was silent and didn't flinch as James raised his hand. Her face was even more blank as he grabbed her by the collar. He looked so angry, but Hannah's face betrayed no emotion. She waited as he let her go and picked up the man. Hannah brushed off her collar and frowned. Was he so blind? Had the man had any choice? Hannah, now in a bad mood, decided that it was time to stay silent. He wouldn't get it.  

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:05 pm
James continued to walk in silence. He hated himself for losing it on Hannah, but this particular job was personal to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:08 am
Hannah walked in silence. About a minute passed. She wondered what she could possibly say. Who knew? He flew off the handle so quickly. Knowing this wasn't the time for joking she scratched considering asking him what had gotten his panties in a wad. She often joked in a tense atmosphere, but she didn't want to joke if it would make the atmosphere more tense. She didn't know what to say. Finally, she gave up trying to even think of something to say, not noticing the nearby growl in the forest to the left.  

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:52 am
James hears it, but he is so angry, that instead of bothering with it, he just releases a tear gas can into the general direction. Howls can be heard and they get quieter, sugesting it has run away. He had barely flinched or hesitated to throw the gas canister. It was the side of him that made him dangerous. he just continued to walk.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:41 pm
Hannah looked towards the gas can and stopped. James continued walking. Hannah frowned and caught up with him, touching his shoulder. "You shouldn't do that." Hannah said softly. "The last thing you should do is get into this job for personal reasons. If you make it personal, you'll self destruct."  

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:27 pm
James stopped. He threw the guy down onto the ground, softly enough not to damage him, and turned around. He had a look of anger, mixed with confusion as he looked at her. "Hannah, if this job is so mixed up like you say, then wouldn't it be a good thing to be doing it for something you care about? In fact, shouldn't all fighting be personal? Cause what's the point of hurting people if it has nothing to do with you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:34 am
--Rathalos

Shaking a branch lightly as his balance was slightly offput, Rathalos created a small scuffle in the tree as the resident animals scurried away to find a new place to lurk. Sighing lightly, he took a couple of steps on the branch before flipping off, spinning through the branches before landing on the ground, his body sinking down as he absorbed the shock, barely an noise being made. Silently he stood and began to walk down the path before him, surveying the area. The energy he was putting off was tangible, though only in a small area around him. While he saw the equivalent to space radiating softly from his body, the world around him saw nothing; quite literally, his energy was bending all light from him, making him invisible. Accompanied by a masterfully silent step and a long stride, he made his way through the forest with haste, hoping to see an intelligent life-form soon enough. What was this area?  

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:13 pm
(We are currently somewhere else in the woods disturbed, just letting you know.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:29 pm
--Rathalos

Continuing on his path through the woods, the dangerous creatures that inhabited the forrest seemed to avoid him completely. Sighing for boredom's sake, he leaped effortlessly into the nearest branch and began to glide effortlessly through the trees, his feet leaving the branches behind him silently as he skillfully maneuvered toward the closest city-center; maybe then an intelligent being would make their presence known.

(( To be honest, i had no idea that you were even here still. So i'm just gonna leave xD))
((Exit, Merkia))

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:45 pm
Hannah stopped talking. Truth be told, she was stumped. She had been raised as a child to believe that you fought to gain, or fought because it was the right thing to do. "The point in hurting someone else if they did nothing to harm you personally is.." Hannah thought of a good way to put it. "Look, I'm not one for religion, but I do believe that when somebody does something bad to a person, the person who does something bad always has a punishment coming. Whether it's from a bounty hunter, or taking the wrong path at the wrong time in these woods, they've always got what's coming to them. The point is in the knowledge that they get what they deserve."

Hannah paused, and then went on. "Then, one gets rewarded for doing right. For bounty hunters, it's usually money. If it's a large scary animal, it gets food. If it's a trip on a path and impalement by a branch, then the soil gets nutrients to grow. You know, what goes around comes around. But if you make it personal, it's less a righting of a wrong than it is revenge, a decidedly bad action by the universe." Hannah cleared her throat and let silence fill the air.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:55 pm
James put a hand on his forehead. He understood her, sort of, but didn't understand what it had to do with what he had said. He looked back at her. "I'm not sure what it has to do with what I just said...But anyway, I know this, you said there should be a guard for every criminal, well there's not. And sometimes these creeps walk around free. I mean sure, they have to watch their backs all the time, but so do I. Why should they be allowed to walk around free enjoying life? I don't take the jobs where its some guy who wants his wife back, or some barbarian who wants his slave returned to him. I try to do things that I feel are right. Thos job just happened to hit closer to me than the rest. I'm a bounty hunter slash mercenary. I can't help it, that's just what I'm good at." James stood there waiting for her response. He had calmed down somewhat, and hoped that she understood him.  

Lord of the Aesir

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces