Iori yagami
  Baby Beauty
View Results

baby_beauty

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:27 am
Laura didnt even move when the hit came to her

laura then spun around and then throw a fast hard punch and said "ttf"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:13 pm
Nappa felt the hit full force. He then spit on the ground and said, "Nice hit! Now let's see if you can recover from a siezmic toss!"

Nappa lifted Laura and flew with her in the air and from 1000 feet in the air, he let her go free falling to the ground.  

Iori_Yagami1990

baby_beauty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:29 pm
Laura then put her arms out in front of her and pushed down on the wind and slowed down the speed still hit the ground then got up and had a little cut on her head and looked up at nappa.

Laura "well how was that"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:33 pm
Nappa smirked, "Well, you know how to recover from a seizmic toss...there is just one more move I will throw at you. You must try and keep bouncing it back and forth. If it hits your chest and not your arm, you lose. If it hits my chest and not my arm, I lose. Fair?"  

Iori_Yagami1990

Iori_Yagami1990

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:47 pm
Just then, Nappa's tail lifted behind him, and slowly, he began to let one go. He was farting big time. It was slow and sounded a bit wet at first, then it went to something like a zipper fart, then a few explosive style farts after that with the big ffff last, which added an awful stink.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:52 pm
Raditz crossed his arms and said "Nappa...next time hold it..God"

Bardock was already leaning against the wall until he smelled Nappa's fart odors and frowned "Did you eat a bad piece of meat again, Nappa?"  

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Iori_Yagami1990

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:02 pm
Nappa only grinned and put his pinky to his lip like a cheesy Dr. Evil and said, "Maybe I did. I dunno. It was Dee's chefs that cooked this evening remember? I dunno if the meat was bad, but I would rather say it was sooo good, it just gave me the fart I needed to get rid of Laura. She was big time horrid. I don't mean to nitpick of the ladies, but, she is definitely more of someone else's style, not mine. I'd rather go for someone that can really put on a show or maybe someone who can out stink me or something."

The thought was pleasing to the saiyajin giant. So pleasing, Nappa let a small one go. "Whoops, Pardon me," He said this time, not meaning to rip one.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:04 pm
Dee, who had heard such an enormous fart began rolling on the ground laughing. It was the funniest fart she'd ever heard! Vegeta merely looked at Dee with a questionable look.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:22 pm
Bardock, had the same look on his face, but looked at Vegeta and then back to Nappa, and said "Well..At least Laura's gone.." and watched Vegeta stare at Nappa.

Raditz crossed his arms and snickered a bit "You'd like that, wouldn't you Nappa?" as he turned, a smirk on his face and looked over. His father never seemed to crack a smile, or bust a gut at least once. "Hey, Father.. "cheer up!" "Smirk!" "Be happy!'

Bardock eyed Raditz and said Sayains just don't "be" happy, for example Our Prince!.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:58 pm
Dee said, "Bardock, Raditz is right, you've really got to laugh at that fart. That was classic! Okay, I admit, the smell I could do without, but that sound was just hilarious! And how often do you see opponents fall by someone's passed wind? That's the funniest part of all!"

Vegeta smirked finally and said, "All right, Dee, that's enough laughing. I admit that it was a funny fart, and a rare kill. Just don't overdo it. I mean, we still have to have our private time and I don't want you runnin' out of energy before we barely get started with it! Already that blasted son of yours William has beaten us by many more children. Isn't his total 6030 and counting?"

Dee blushed and said, "Yeah, somewhere in there."

With his familiar twisted grin, which often left creatures grimacing or smirking and thinking, "Uh oh, His Highness is about to do his worst", Vegeta said, "Well, I wanna beat that record!"

Dee at first was speechless, but then slumped into a casual mode, cool, confident, totally saiyan and said, "Okay, sweetheart if that is what you want."

Looking back at the others, she waited to see their reaction. Knowing it was going to be another "Kodak moment". lol  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Kai Bogard

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:23 pm
(hi, I am the original Kai Bogard's younger brother with the same name and I will roleplay as someone in here... hmm... I am thinking.... what one should I play... I know! I am going to play as Frieza, but, Frieza, being humiliated by the saiyans too many times has sworn allegience to empress dee and to the new King Vegeta. No more can Frieza call the saiyans useless monkeys for it was a monkey that got the better of him.)

A familiar energy could be felt on the Planet Vegeta and many saiyan low levels turned their heads and began to growl menacingly. Frieza already feared that this was a big mistake wanting to beg for forgiveness. He was willing to do anything to have them on his side. He was no longer going to be the feared one in the galaxy. True he was going to be their strongest ally, but he was not about to boss them around anymore.

Wandering into the palace, head hung low in shame, he answered to the summoned call of Empress Dee. For it was Empress Dee that gave him one final chance.

It was also true that Kakkorot had put one serious dent in the arcossian's pride. And Frieza knew better. Frieza was shamed to know that Kakkorot was right. Anyone can change even Frieza.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:22 pm
(sorry I havent been on here in a while)

Laura had walked to a river and sat down and drank some water and washed her face off. Then she looked up to the clouds and thought to herself  

baby_beauty

Andy Bartholemew Bogard

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:32 pm
Andy could not believe it when his scouter picked up on Laura's energy signal. "No way! She lived!" He exclaimed.  
Cartoons!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff