• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:30 am
hi i am sage jadyst
im happy to join your guild... biggrin

i hope i could make lots of friends through thos guild  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:07 pm
Welcome Sage! heart We're glad to have you! How did you find out about our guild? Tell us a bit about yourself. biggrin  

LilChibiusa
Captain

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Hioni-Neko

Tipsy Werewolf

10,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:35 pm
dewshine_angel

Eeekkk I hate giant grasshoppers too!! They sit on vinyl siding and then fly off and attack you as you're walking by!! stressed gonk

UGH I KNOW!! They are so evil... XD
It was aweful at Jrotc camp though, cause instead of attacking you, they wanted to sleep with you. *shudders* I will NEVER leave my Tent flaps open ever again.

@LilChibiusa: smile I used to like him because of the glasses thing too~ I've always liked characters with them, I'm thinking of doing a random drawing one day with Kenpachi in Glasses with his hair down... something we would probably never EVER see in bleach...
OH my friend has a doujinshi in which there's a few pics of Byakuya in glasses, and then at the end of it most of the bleach guys were copying him by wearing them in an extra image thing... It... didn't work for renji, Ichigo just looked pissed. And Chad looked blind cause he was the only one with sunglasses...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:16 pm
Hioni-Neko
dewshine_angel

Eeekkk I hate giant grasshoppers too!! They sit on vinyl siding and then fly off and attack you as you're walking by!! stressed gonk

UGH I KNOW!! They are so evil... XD
It was aweful at Jrotc camp though, cause instead of attacking you, they wanted to sleep with you. *shudders* I will NEVER leave my Tent flaps open ever again.

@LilChibiusa: smile I used to like him because of the glasses thing too~ I've always liked characters with them, I'm thinking of doing a random drawing one day with Kenpachi in Glasses with his hair down... something we would probably never EVER see in bleach...
OH my friend has a doujinshi in which there's a few pics of Byakuya in glasses, and then at the end of it most of the bleach guys were copying him by wearing them in an extra image thing... It... didn't work for renji, Ichigo just looked pissed. And Chad looked blind cause he was the only one with sunglasses...

That's great! blaugh You know, if done correctly, I bet that Abarai could look pretty cool in glasses. I can almost picture him kind of like Shigure from Fruits Basket with that kind of glasses. xd Have you seen Neo Angelique Abyss? There are two seasons of it, and it is a reverse Harem. One of the guys, Nyx, has a monocle, and it's really cute. whee  

LilChibiusa
Captain

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Whisper the Lightbringer

Mythical Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:02 pm
Hi everyone! I'm Lisa, I'm 32 and a mother of 6 kids irl. I'm somewhat crazy, but I try to keep it fun. I'm glad to be here and have another place to hang out, so if there's anything you want to know, feel free to ask. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:32 pm
Yay! Whisper joined us! *glomps* xd  

LilChibiusa
Captain

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200

TheAlmightyLiar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:25 pm
Hi! I'm Jenx, a 22 year old psychology student FINALLY graduating in May. I'm a writer and I'm working on becoming an artist so I can finally draw my own comics. I'm returning to Gaia after years of forgetting about it, and just looking for places to hang out and chat and make friends and stuff like that.

...Not sure what else to say here, hmm. Hi! Nice to meet you all! Insert your preferred niceties here! :3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:59 am
Welcome! It's nice to meet you! Sorry that I didn't respond sooner. I have a tendency to go by dates and updates, so I somehow missed your post. xp What kind of writing do you do? biggrin  

LilChibiusa
Captain

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Shoxide

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:17 pm
Real name - Aaron
Nickname - Tiny
Gaia nickname - Shox
Age - 23
born - June 17
likes - games, reading, my career, friends and such, last but not least Fox News!
dislikes - fake people, better then thou-attitudes and overly lefty liberal people.

P.S. I dont talk politics past what my likes and dislikes say.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:20 pm
Shoxide
Real name - Aaron
Nickname - Tiny
Gaia nickname - Shox
Age - 23
born - June 17
likes - games, reading, my career, friends and such, last but not least Fox News!
dislikes - fake people, better then thou-attitudes and overly lefty liberal people.

Sh'alome, good sir? I'm an old newbie. I guess. I come around every once and awhile, poke my head in, ask for tea, then mysteriously disappear. I suppose as one of the people who used to have a little power here, I guess it's my duty to offer you a pirate hat and shout, "Welcome aboard, matey!"  

SeraphimDiablos
Crew

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200

LilChibiusa
Captain

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:36 pm
Shoxide
Real name - Aaron
Nickname - Tiny
Gaia nickname - Shox
Age - 23
born - June 17

Welcome! I'm glad you could join us. It's always great to have new faces in here. I can slow down a bit sometimes, but new people like yourself help keep this place alive. biggrin What kind of work do you do for your career?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:35 pm
Real name - Nicholas
Gaia nickname - Red
Age - 22
born - 17 May
likes - The Outdoors, acoustic guitar, certain anime, video games, beethoven, jazz, classic lit, British humour, weird facts, and my twig of a wife.
dislikes - the silent treatment, anger, evil, injustice, criminals, terrorists, and little privates that think they know everything about the Army.

picture - I didn't know which one to post...soo...

Soo...Lets start with a picture of me in what I normally wear: Normal Dress

Hmm...who is that guy on the right: West Point picture

By the way, that's Prince Harry of Wales.

The wife made me get this one done: Studio pic

My hot little twig of a wife: Day at the Lake

Everyone's favourite: In the end, he got the girl.

My favourite picture of her: My angel

And this is gonna be cheezy:Two minds, one heart.

And I know it's old considering I ain't in ACU's no more but: A day at the range (CQB)

AAANNNDDD!!! And Iraq Picture from last deployment: Day at the range with the Iraqi Army

*Random surfing of the guilds. XD  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

LilChibiusa
Captain

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:58 pm
Welcome to our guild! I hope you enjoy yourself! If you ever see Moriko Wolf Youkai around, she's in the military too. biggrin You certainly have a nice collection of pictures. I'm glad to know that the recruitment thread is working so well. heart Where do you normally hang out on Gaia?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:43 pm
Test. Did I pass?  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

LilChibiusa
Captain

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points