Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Roleplay
War of the Wolves (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 216 217 218 219 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucian Servion

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:03 pm
Leogun smirked and threw his stick away"you mean this strayness"he said softly pushing her on her back and started kissing her passionately, he figured he was healthy enough for one time before they returned, he continued to kiss her and let his hand travel over her stomach swirling around making sure he didnt go over the wound and then started traveling lower  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:12 pm
she smiled and let her hand holding what was left of her fish drop to the floor, the fish falling onto one of the furs rather than the dirt. "do strays normally have this much energy when they're injured?" she said taking a breath from his kissing before kissing him back, twitching slightly at his touches  

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lucian Servion

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:15 pm
Leogun smirked and shook his head"no but a sapphire wolf does"he said as he kissed down to the center of her chest and then let his hand find what he was looking for and started to work his fingers slowly  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:22 pm
"sapphire huh? where is this..other wolf" she smiled, wrapping an arm around his neck gently as not to hurt him and his wounds. she felt his hand move lower and immediately started to the touch, lifting her hips a little in reaction "mmmph"  

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

FireFistAyane

Pure-hearted Wildcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:08 pm
(um.....it doesn't seem I am needed....i had been busy but now it seems if my wolf even speaks she'll ruin the moment between you two....>///> )  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:53 pm
Kanames_Edwardsgirl
(um.....it doesn't seem I am needed....i had been busy but now it seems if my wolf even speaks she'll ruin the moment between you two....>///> )

(lololol, you got the wrong pair again xD, your with the characters Genesis and Zagi, go back to page 206
Tsanten Omocan plays Leogun and with him is my character Kagu)  

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

FireFistAyane

Pure-hearted Wildcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:58 pm
(>//////> ok good, lol as interesting as it is to read your moments of getting some....you would probably be better off putting that stuff in pms, others do like to read these rps you know...><)
"My name is Snow...what about you two?" She answered and returned the question, still keeping distance with the unfamiliar pack, but not so much that it was rude and not so close where it would make them think she was out to kill them for their trespassing onto Mountain Pack lands.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:24 am
(lololol, dw, we always stop before we actually make the characters 'stick it in' xD. haha.)

Zagi propped himself up a little to try and make himself look more confident. "I'm Zagi, this is Genesis" he glanced back at her. "and I-I-we're strays" he said preparing himself for a potential attack from the female.  

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lucian Servion

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:29 pm
((not making you uncomfortable are we XD..besides you already missed the good one))
Leogun smirked and continued as he trailed back and nibbled at her neck slightly"your about to meet like every other time"he said as he moved his hand quicker  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:41 pm
(lool, if it does, dont read purple or red text until I say tis safe xD)

Kagu moaned a little more as he sped up, and couldn't help but cling on to him harder as she felt it accumulating. "Nnnn," she tipped her head back as her hips rose a little more, her muscles tensed a little as her tail wrapped around them both as far as it could go she brought his head in closer.  

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lucian Servion

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:54 pm
((i know right))
Leogun smirked"that cocky attitude escapes you now doesnt it"he said as his other hand wrapped around her back and pulled her closer to his chest  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:03 pm
"y-you wish" she spoke, breathing a little heavier than before, but it did, she couldn't think of any kind of comeback at all. dammit, how was be able to do that? twitching at his touch she felt her legs slowly moving inward in reaction  

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lucian Servion

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:10 pm
Leogun smiled, his knowledge of how things effect the brain and body always helped the odds play in his favor and right now it was helping him turn her into butter,he opened his mouth a little wider and took in more of her neck and bit down a little roughly"then say something...get smart an that just means il have to do a better job...."he said knowing that she would most likely try  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:17 pm
Kagu heard him, but was little distracted by his touches to think clearly, let alone come up with something clever. "uh-I will then" she said holding back a moan, trying not to leave too much of a gap between the question and what would be her response. "strays aren't smart".....did I seriously just say that, thats not clever at all. he'll think i'm an idiot..an idiot... an Mmpph~ bringing her hand around again she held the back of his head, slightly clawing into his fur. embarrassing...  

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 216 217 218 219 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games